Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
b8eb5432d73ec5ced25af2735b818933.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Akhuul Sautra
  • Affiliation: Akhuul Sautra
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: Slave
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Derumium
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fifth Degree
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Height: Average
  • Movement: Bipedal
  • Armaments: None
  • Misc. Equipment: None
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: Low
    • Other: Sonic-High, EMP/ION-Average, Elemental-High

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Made from the souls of ancient slaves to the Sith Lord Akhuul Sautra
    • Effects of stripping spirits from a body will be able to affect them.
    • Radiates darkside energy to force sensitives
  • They are silent-and only obey commands in the Ancient Sith language.
STRENGTHS
  • Derumium- the Derumium the bodies are made from makes them resistant to much damage, and allows them to be easily repaired through use in the force.
  • Numbers - the slaves are the most numurous type of Derumic Android, and use this when accomplishing tasks.
  • Tireless- due to the nature of Derumic Androids, they will continuously work on a task until it is either complete, or they are commanded otherwise.
  • Heirarchal Loyalty- to those deemed their superiors in the heirarchy, due to the programming, slaves cannot harm those higher in rank than them in the heirarchy.
WEAKNESSES
  • Heirarchal Placement- being on the lowest end of the heirarchy means they must be commanded by higher ranking androids to perform tasks.
  • Irreplaceable - due to a lack of Derumium to make more, any that are destroyed beyond repair cannot be replaced.
  • Horde Labor- they are designed to accomplish tasks through manpower rather than the strength of an individual model, making many of them required to accomplish anything of note.
DESCRIPTION
In the times leading up to the Great Hyperspace War, an ancient Sith lord named Akhuul Sautra planned to have all of his subjects, his apprentices, and himself become transformed into the Derumic Androids as an effort for Akhuul to cheat death, but also to have his subjects serve Akhuul for all eternity. As the Sith had a system of slavery for as long as their civilization has existed in its form at the time, the slaves of Akhuul's estate of Sautra Vokh were destined to become the workers of his eternal reign. However, in the programmed heirarchy, the slaves are the lowest rank as they were before the transferrance. As a result, they are nothing mroe than labor units that work tirelessly on a task until it is either complete, or they are ordered otherwise by higher ranking androids in the heirarhcy. Furthermore, hardly much of their personalities were downloaded into their consciousness making them behave much like regular droids. In the times following the retreat of Sautra Vokh from Sith space, and Akhuul entering hiding with his subjects, many of the slaves were put into a sleep since they were not needed to perform routine tasks while in hiding. Those that are awake are commanded by officers or scribes to perform routine maintanence projects on the technology of Sautra Vokh, or to carry heavy equipment for divisions of warriors on patrols. They only obey the orders of higher ranking Derumic Androids, thus this tireless workforce would remain following the orders of Akhuul Sautra's state of hiding unless he chooses otherwise. However, with the finite amount of androids, this technology would not be able to run rampant in the galaxy.

Last edited:
Two issues.

• Manufacturer: Akhuul Sautra
  • Affiliation: Akhuul Sautra
Please link your biography to your name.

• Material: Derumium
Link this material please.

As a fellow Necron player, I must say you follow the actual ruling of Necrons quite heavily. You still need to fix this though, try not to Silent King everyone please? The new rules for just the model that came out are broken.
Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

Listib Hibin Listib Hibin
I fixed the producer and material linking issue.

With the codex submission, and generic factory post I made, that should not be a concern. The backstory behind the Derumic Androids is based more on Sith Alchemy, and the tranformation being purposeful rather than being tricked by something equivalent of C'tan. Also differs in that Akhuul does not regret the tranformation, or forcing it on his subjects back in the ancient Sith days. A submission will come for Sautra Vokh (Akhuul's base of operations), and that will be the only world these can be found on. I do not plan for hidden equivalents of tomb worlds to be scattered across the galaxy. The idea for these submissions on the specific models of android is just so the technical information for each type of Derumic Android is submitted and accounted for here on the cite. I have no plan on rp'ing them as a galactic threat like Necrons in 40k. Rather I plan on just making technical information for Akhuul's powerbase. The most similar they are to the 40k inspiration is the cosmetic appearance for the imagry used.

Forgive me if you were just making a joke with the similarities and I was taking it too seriously. I can assure you this is not another 40k ripoff on choas. Especially for the scale of this stuff being way smaller than the 40k inspiration.

Do not feel bad, I honestly was worried. My first serious army was of Necrons, I collected about three thousand points before I sold them off before 9th Edition hit. I read the Codex more and yes, I can see you are trying to make it your own unique thing. It was a passing joke but seeing also how you wrote it, I no longer worry much on the idea of Living Metal Necrons crotch kicking my characters. It is still remarkably impressive to make them your own.

But again, I was jesting from earlier. Enjoy them, but be aware if abuse does come, we will be back here but I do not think so.

APPROVED!
Akhuul Sautra Akhuul Sautra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom