Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Deregulate

I don't think this is a good idea, more drama will likely flare up due to more disputes. The conversation will now be , is this possible for said character to have or do? Where this very argument would have likely been settled if it was approved or not at the factory judges.

Think about it this way in a hypothetical scenario. In said duel/battle I disagree that something exists, to end a dispute all a person would need to do is say that their said item is approved. However if we get rid of the judges, and its just based on what people say is ok. Then there will be more arguments and disputes in threads. We can avoid all this by keeping the factory judges in, or it will simply hamper the role play we seek.

Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry

lol. I am just imagining the insanity of the factory or codex with no judges at all.

With a good set of technobabble and simple extrapolation of the scifi technology of Star Wars this place could be...Star Wars Chaos. Keep the judges. It is a unique quality of this roleplay site. It combines the concepts of critical thinking, imagination and game balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom