Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deliverance [Mandalorian Empire]

“You knew!? I karking died, Alkor! Death isn’t fun! Death hurts! It hurts like a mother fething di’kut-kicking boot stomp!” Ginnie yanked away from [member="Keira Verd"] and wheeled around on [member="Alkor Centaris"], wailing on his shoulder with the hardest punch she could.

Ginnie growled in what seemed like frustration, and then descended to a huffle as she pulled her petite arms around Keira and Alkor at last. Closing her eyes, Ginnie gulped and held her breath, soaking in the familial affection despite it being visible for all to see.

“Manda is real. I was part of Manda, part of the eternal hymn of our collective consciousness… I don’t know if it does to everybody, but it was like… a gigantic song. Maybe that’s just ‘cause a deaf girl’s idea of heaven is hearing something beautiful, but…” Rubbing her eyes, Ginnie looked to everyone present, known and unknown to her.

“Manda is outside time and outside chaos. All our loved ones are there.. but for a few. I know it’s morbid sounding, but… we’ve got no reason to kneel and no reason to fear, ‘cause that place we go when we die? That conscious state?” Ginnie looked at [member="Kaine Australis"], not knowing why she stared directly at him, completely ignorant of the future he was about to bring upon the Mando’ade. “There’s no true beauty or empathy or might without it… if we stay the course, follow the Resol’nare, there’s no enemy or sword or freaked out Wraith who can take that euphoric freedom away from us. I know it’s not much, but… there it is.”

Mand’alor the Infernal, [member="Yasha Mantis"] stood imposing and statuesque over the scene, lingering ever closer to [member="Raiz Australis"] and [member="Cassiopeia Australis"]. Even now, her infant daughter Adara laid in an incubator clinging barely to a half-life… even now her friend Ginnie told her of the effortless nature of Mandalorian paradise.

“Mandalore might not kneel, but Mandalore’s allies will if Darth Metus gives a reckoning of his pain to any who could be hurt in its’ wake. You’re right, Keira… and I know we didn’t grow up together, but… I’d have liked to. I’ll follow your lead... and I'll warn you, I kind of... married the guy who resurrected me... please don't ground me for life... ouch bad pun, Gin. Bad freaking pun.” Ginnie rubbed at her cheeks with her palms, letting out a deep sigh.

“You okay, Yash?” Ginnie said to the Mand’alor, glancing over at her old friend. Mand’alor the Infernal merely swerved on her heels and walked back toward the Palace, waving her hand for the others to follow. Jaster was already leaving, no doubt another busy meeting on his schedule.

“Drinks! My table isn’t luxurious, but the food is hot and the drinks are flowing. Come on! All of you, it’s time to celebrate.” For some reason, it sounded as if Yasha’s voice came from behind clenched teeth. Yet, for Ginnie, Yasha’s strides were too long for her to catch up.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Tom Taff"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom