Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DECK OF 52 BOUNTIES

Marek S'hadar said:
Gaiz, lets all go hang out in an open thread and be like "come at us"
Old-Come-and-Take-It.gif

Sochi Ru said:
Oh my Im wanted?

Kiskla Grayson said:
Dead really isn't my colour.
Oh great my Master is going to get me killed by some black Sun peeps that I've never heard of and I am on a mission with another. Why do I have a feeling my Jedi knightship going to end before I even become one? Glad this mission is Private. lol.
@[member="Sochi Ru"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"]

o_O can't even post in the general chat as @[member="Domino"] weird.

Anyways, I just wanted to clarify a few things for those that might not be following the main thread about this.
  • Rayl created this of his own innitiative, as far as i'm aware he didn't even mention it on skype first.
  • All death bounties have been changed to other options as of this post.
  • I think a lot of people were added simply to flush out the deck and to insure a large pool of potential participants and as an action against the order itself. Historically enemies of the Republic would place bounties on Jedi just to make their lives more difficult afterall.
  • If you are against having a bounty and feel as though you didn't earn one during the invasion then you can always ask in the thread I linked to be removed from the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom