Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Death to the Oppressors(Zweihander Union Dominion of Sposia)

latest

U N I O N

Primary Objectives: 1. Eliminate hostile forces from Sposia space

2. Capture orbital space stations intact and avoid civilian casualties while making way for ground assault and providing help to troops on the ground as needed.

3. Create a blockade to prevent retreat of enemy forces and prevent any civilians form leaving the planet.

Secondary Objectives of Tomb Fleet: 1. Capture and imprison retreating and surrendering enemy combatants discreetly, as well as escaping civilians.

2. Ship them away at the conclusion of the battle in state that is suitable for experimentation.

Wearing: A Long Black Version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

The Tomb Fleet:

Lead Ship: "The Sepulchre" , An Allegiance Infini Class Star Destroyer

Composition:

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Scythe"

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Reaper"

Tyrant II Class Cruiser “The Antechamber”

Loth Wolf-Class Patrol Frigate "Graveyard Shift"

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Cloak"

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Dagger"

19x Squadron Slinger Infini MK I "Raider" Interceptor

3x Savant Class MG-BDT2 Bomber

”Good memories are not the problem that I have, because I can arrange those just easy as horrible nightmares. The problem is if one of those people figures out they were aboard the Tomb Fleet and lived, which ruins my men’s reputation as a Fleet that gives no quarter. I know it is hard to understand, but they take pride in that and so do I, because it is a weapon of fear that the Union and my Master can use whenever he likes. So whatever happens each person you decide is ok to go back to the planet must have their memories changed to think they were captured by the Third Fleet. Oh and yes… I do mean it will happen by my hands… I am a doctor, but I don’t trust anything except the ability of the Force to mold the minds of the masses to my will.” There was a very harsh finality in the way Charles gave his monologue to Tranquility that said this was not up for debate. He agree to spare the people’s lives, but they would lose something for landing in the hold of his ship. It was an unavoidable loss when fighting a group like Phantom.

He noticed that the AI didn’t seem to argue the fact with him which he was thankful for. The Sith tended to be rather agreeable to the opposite sex. Had Tranquility been a male AI it was unlikely she would have gotten the same result so easily. Coughing again he paused outside the hanger to wipe the blood from his mouth before entering and giving the orders to his men. What happened next was something so uncommon that it actual took him off guard, but not unpleasantly. In fact… he was rather honored that Tranquility decided to use one of the droid bodies he had been able to provide for her on his flag ship. She had helped him pick it out to make sure it was the best choice for her, and could perform the secret function he had it stashed away for. Should he ever need someone with inhuman strength to drag him off the ship in an emergency, there was no one he could trust more than the AI to get him to an escape pod. She wouldn’t even need to join him, since there was copies of her brain everywhere in the ZU. He chuckled softly as she flicked his forehead and he reached out and did the same,

”Warn me next time you are bringing that out Tranquility. I trust my men, but you remember what that droid body is originally for right? Sargent never mind those last orders, we will do this Tranquility way. I want the men to simply bring the people out of the craft under heavy guard and over there to the holding area were we would normally start loading people into cages. It is the most secure and I want all fields of fire around it covered including a few sniper teams… in case one of the Phantom agents tries to get the jump on us. Anyway Tranquility it is your show now… move out men!” With those word the guards would lower the ramp to the craft and start filling the people out, but before they did so the Sith had moved around into a tactical position. Grabbing a box he sat down on it so that he would be the first thing the people saw when they came out. Those dark eyes that looked like they could suck a soul out of a man with a harsh glance were part of the stories told about the Fleet and so he wanted to use it to its fullest.

Such stories would be spread furthest among the criminal world, given that they had been raiding against pirates and cutthroats ever since being commissioned as a fleet. His goal at the moment was to use that on the Phantom agents that were among such groups. One of them might even panic when they realized they were in the clutches of the Tomb Fleet and there no escape, only hell awaited. On that note he did ask Tranquility, ”When we are done with the capture and interrogation of any members of Phantom we find here, would you like to make their torture and execution a date. I think it would be quite a delight to avenge your agent and any loss to your organizations reputation together with you Tranquility instead of by myself. I know you probably have plans to do it alone, but I admit that the insult these leeches have done to you is insufferable.”

It was just as his words finished and he began to lean forward… steepling his fingers to stare deep into the eyes of each passenger to come down the ramp that it lowered. Oh he could have reached out with the Force to find out who was who, but that would take away from the AI’s fun. They couldn’t play games with the members of this inferior organization if he did something like that. Charles saw them only as inferior beings… something to experiment on and cut open given how they had committed a crime against the Union and a slight against his dear Tranquility.

Tranquility Tranquility

BlpVHqS.png

Artificial Intelligence

"Your No Quarter policy is for enemies in war, these are civilians. Sure some of them might be enemies but until proven other wise I will not have their lives threatened. Organics lives matter, While I can be duplicated and replicated a million times, there is only one you, and you can't reproduce that. Charles. I rather think about the implication if it is known that innocent people die aboard your fleet and the terrible consequences it would bring to the ZU and the Galaxy at large. We do not condone slaughter for reputation's sake. I hope that you have never done something like this. If I find it is true, I will hold your entire fleet accountable. " Tranquility wondered what the world was going on in the navy. Sure unsavory things happened in her division but the world of spies was ugly and ugly things happened in the name of National Security but generally only if there was no other option. She held herself and others to a high standard. The droid shook her head and began organizing the scans of the people as they came off board. Once checked for disguises their data was compared to databanks. It was quicker than you would think for her to determine the 7 people involved with Phantom. She quietly had messages sent to the men to separate them without much of a fuss.

"Charles please see that the 18 civilians are place back into their ship and released after you do your part. If you discover anything let me know. we have more room." She could be vindictive but she was not. "Please see that the captives are held until transfer to one of my facilities can be arranged. I will have to coordinate with the Chiss on what to do. Most likely we will have to hold trials, fair trials for each of them. The moment you treat them like they treat you, they win. In the words of an famous organic. 'Let no man pull you so low as to hate him. Always avoid Violence. If you succumb to the temptation of using violence in your struggle, unborn generations will be the recipients of a long and desolate night of bitterness, and your chief legacy to the future will be an endless reign of meaningless chaos.' I will not let them taint us by sinking to their level. They will be handed to the Legitimate government of Sposia and be handled through their own legal system. "

Serenity hoped she didn't lay it on too thick but it seemed that Charles had lost his way, she wasn't sure where or when but he had. She hoped he would see the light. The Galaxy was watching and there could be no mistakes. When they killed their had to be justification. When they let people join the union it could not be forced. However it was easy to get lost. Easy to justify horrible acts in the name of something good. As the A.I she all to often saw the horrors of this galaxy and could only do her best to prevent them.
Charles Castex Charles Castex

U N I O N

Objective: One
Focus: Bronze , The Scout Trooper
Gear:
DB-46C
Forces:
  • Executor Troopers x5
  • ISB Agents x5
"Clear!" They searched the next room, each trooper sounding off. Strewn across the floor within each rooms were the bodies of the terrorists. They came to the last door on the upper level. The point man shouted out, "ISB OPEN UP!" before breaking down the door and throwing in a flash bang. The troopers immediately rushed in securing the terrorists. Due to the Executor armor, the helmet was able to clear specific noise frequencies and tone down the brightness of the flash. Once the all clear was given, Ben entered the room. He took a long look around and nodded when he was satisfied. "Lets go."

They rushed to the turbolift. Ben smirked when the doors opened. "
A little present from our operative. Guess we're rappelling to the surface boys." The troopers opened up the gear backs they had brought with them and took out the necessary supplies. The ropes dropped to the detention level and the troopers began to descend. They were met with blasterfire. Ben took one of the secured ropes and made his way to the ground. The troopers began throwing smoke grenades. The trooper captain yelled, "Switching to infrared!" The troopers yelled in the affirmative. With the enemy unable to see, the troopers were easily able to pick apart the hostiles. Ben himself calmly waited behind the men until he heard the all clear.

BlpVHqS.png

latest

U N I O N

2. Capture orbital space stations intact and avoid civilian casualties while making way for ground assault and providing help to troops on the ground as needed.

3. Create a blockade to prevent retreat of enemy forces and prevent any civilians form leaving the planet.

Secondary Objectives of Tomb Fleet: 1. Capture and imprison retreating and surrendering enemy combatants discreetly, as well as escaping civilians.

2. Ship them away at the conclusion of the battle in state that is suitable for experimentation.

Wearing: A Long Black Version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

The cold look that suddenly turned on Tranquility in that moment, was one that had a man standing behind the droid back and continue to walk away. The last time he had seen it… was days after Charles had first taken command of the Fleet. Needless to say it had been in a blood affair to show dominance over the top brass of the ships. It held what humans might refer to as ‘killing intent’, but it quickly faded as there was no point to it with Tranquility and he couldn’t stay mad at her for long anyway. After she was done talking he held up his palm towards her and continued to watch the people come out, ”Explaining requires a combination of talking about matters that are top secret from those around us and…” He paused and gave the AI an affection and warm gaze that was more like the Charles she knew, the man realized something... something that Tranquility had not considered before dressing him down and it was a fair argument,

”You have access to fleet logs yes? Check them… look at how long this fleet, the Fourth Fleet has been commissioned. I think you will see where I am going with this. We earned the name the Tomb Fleet from our enemies. If you check those logs the fleet has been in constant action against enemies of the ZU and most of those were thieves and cutthroats of various nature. All criminals like those on Volik. If anyone innocent died on my fleet then it was just a matter of being at the wrong place at the wrong time because of the effects of war… and well… maybe my over-zealous nature. I will explain it in a moments, but we need to finish making sure these people are ok. Remember Tranquility if you need an answer on what has probably happened to most innocence on this fleet you are about to see… because there have never been any…”

As he said this he didn’t wait for a reply from her and stood up with only what could be called a pep in his step, and a very friendly voice that spoke to the citizens, with extended arms, ”Greetings… hello and welcome. Good day loyal citizens of the Union. Do not worry about any scary mean announcements you heard today. Ensign Richard decided to play prank and is in the hold, as well as the naughty list so no gifts for him. Welcome to the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Fleet I am Commander David Ryder, and if you could all just file back into the ship we will be taking you back to your planet with up most haste.” As he did this his fingers moved like spider legs, and the crowd became almost listless… and then slowly began to move towards the ship and up the ramp inside of it. As this was happening he turned back around to face the droid with, as what had been a rather silly act faded away very fast to his usual coldness. Listening to her words he could understand where she was coming from, it was her programing and things that she had learned from it… but it seemed the AI need to be given a very brutal lesson in what she was dealing with,

”Before dealing with the prisoners we are going for a walk and we are going to talk in private. Tranquility I know I don’t talk about my past much, but you need to hear it… do not take them as excuses. Take them as a the story that created the… I am going to be blunt… the monster you see and that I am truly know I am despite the good that I do. I hope that after I am done you don’t hate me.” For a moment he paused sighing deeply his large form heaved, as he looked at the floor, ”The burden of losing you as someone close to me will be a heavy price for opening up what’s in here…” He pointed at his heart as he said this and would then point in the direction of the quartermasters office as quietly as he said, ”Lieutenant keep watch over the prisoners and make sure those people get home… I have important business to talk to with Tranquility.”

Tranquility Tranquility

BlpVHqS.png

ZWEICOM

Z
"Concentrate fire on the enemy warships. Send a !message to our ZuEric Class Interdictor Destroyers. Tell them to do thier job and move in for the kill. ZuBrian Class Destoyer's break from our formation and protect the civilian ships from the enemy"

In a frenzy of activity, Azari watched as her enemy was being ripped into pieces but somehow contained to mange to put themselves back together. Over and over again. How?

"Tomb Fleet, stand by to begin boarding actions. Be advised, no civilians are to be harmed. If anyone of them has anything more than a scratch, I'll have all your heads. Do you get me?" She contacted the Sepulcher and it's warships.

The man known as Listib Hibin would be looking up towards Scout himself as he slowly got up. Walking over to him, he would pat on his shoulder in a strange manner as a blaster was thrust into his gut. Gripping the blaster pistol, he would hold it up and flick a few switches on it.

"Time to get going cowboy."
"With you, any time."

Then there was a loud BANG noise, wondering if that was more calvary to come as Scout went out first. Firing on full auto, Scout would put down a person in front of him and give a righteous kick as he started to go down the hallway section as it was filled with blaster fire. While there was another end to this room, he could tell they were crawling through some access hatch. Every now and then Scout would fire but be completely pinned down on his side. Listib would get annoyed at this as he nicked a grenade from a nearby belt from a soldier they killed and flicked the activation switch, firing his blaster pistol above as a pipe spewed hot steam and then tossed it down the other end of the hallway.

"Did you just throw a-"

Then it exploded as plasma ran through half way through the hallway and only due to both hugging against part of the cell door sections did they not get scalded to death. The other Zweihander Union troops would be fine but their infrared may be partly bad for a minute or two. Scout would slowly look over plasma cooled off, looking at the end as the entire maintenance section was melted apart along with bits of the floor as well as the ceiling. Scout would then shout loud enough for everyone to hear

"Damn it Listib! That could have killed us!"
"Well with your aim we might been killed!"

Ben Craig Ben Craig

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Observe Strange Situation

Tranquility nodded and followed Charles to wherever on his ship he wanted to go talk. She thought with a internal laugh that he could just go there and talk into his watch and it would achieve the same private feeling but organics thought of her as a person when she was in this body. She knew that and accepted it. It was always interesting with organics, despite how much logic she tried to apply she could not guess their course of action.

Tranquility had done a deep dive on the man known as Charles, he seemed to appear out of nowhere into Credius’s hands. She didn’t really know what went on between the two but the appeared to be in some sort of teaching agreement. She worked with Charles mostly when it came to Credius’s personal project. She assisted mostly curious of what the results would be and figured being involved meant she could stop it if it went too far. So far however it was nothing terribly special and she had gotten to see the cute Mir. The girl had become a bright spot in her duties. Tranquility had to admit she spoiled the girl but so did most who met her.

ZWEICOM

Z
"Send back: Welcome to the good fight, Commander" Azari's cold gaze them immediately changed to the incoming enemy fighters. "Fire PDC's along with our current fire arc. Fire primary missile salvos, anti-starfighter Smart and Brilliant Missiles. Tie them in with the PDCs"

The Vice Admiral then turned to face the blurred holographic image in front of her. Her eyes watched as red and blue icons danced around each other, some small, some large.

"Tell Kingston and Steirward Defender to cover our flank. Prep the Hypervelocity Cannons and Deck Cannons. Rotate Megamser Cannons, 360. All hands, prepare for close quarters. Helm, all ahead full. Gunners, look alive"

Soon, the massive battlecruiser began pushing itself towards the oncoming storm firing missile after missile as thousands of bolts of superheated plasma was thrown at enemy capital vessels and fighters.

Charles Castex Charles Castex A Amaranth Australis Ben Craig Ben Craig

latest

U N I O N

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

Charles didn’t say much as he walked in the direction of the quarter-masters office, replaying again and again what he wanted to say in his head. He knew that he had to say it right or it might come off in a way that he didn’t mean for it too in Tranquilities mind. So taking a deep breath whenever he opened the door, finding the room crowded with a few officers working, the Captain first spoke with his actions if only to start off on the right foot when it came to the conversation he was about to have with the AI and its many revelations. He was never one to talk much about his past, but he felt that she had earned the right to know… if only to know him a little bit better. He waited while the people filed out, and the droid moved inside before following her and shutting the door, ”Do forgive me for the way I reacted before if I haven’t already said anything. Given the nature of what I want I want to relax if that is ok with you?...”

He left it up to Tranquility to guess what that meant, but she had her answer when the tall lanky man climbed up on the table after taking time to clear a spot a sat down cross legged looking right at the droid. Voice dropping to that low cold tone he normally reserved for others, but he wanted her to understand the severity of his words, ”Violence? Tranquility you hit the nail on the head when you spoke of how little you know of it because of that computerized form of yours. Me I understand it with every fiber of my being, body, mind, and soul all mired by it. What you have left is the monster you call your friend, and make no mistake that is what I am.” As he spoke he took off his mask, rolled up his sleeves, and undid his shirt enough for the AI to see just how much he was scared not just in his mind. He didn’t know how much he had dug into his medical files, so he didn’t know how clear her picture was, but he found such visuals always had the desired effect,

”My childhood and any happiness or goodness I used to display was stolen from me a long time ago. One day I will show you how, not now, but one day. It was only luck or destiny that the darkness didn’t fully eat me. I understand it sounds cryptic, but I have my reasons, but one thing I can say…” He held up a finger to point at the droid, ”The words ‘used to’ apply more than you can fully understand, as it was when I here in the Union that I find my few pieces of light in the universe and I believe we both know that one who I speak of is that girl Mir. I cannot let her be harmed, no matter what steps I must take. I feel that it is not safe enough to talk about it now, but what I will say is I worry about the end goal of her existence. More subjects must be collected… she must made into a small piece of a larger number… so the danger to her directly is even less.”

Oh he had other pieces to the puzzle and worried about other direct dangers to her existence, but for now that was the main one and so slipping off the table Charles approached Tranquility slowly. He was certainly one of those people who treated her droid body like a person, resting his pointer finger under her chin as that scared face looked at her curiously, ”The other part in all of this… is what you have shown you can do today with just a few words. You are one of only three people in the universe that tug at this mad dogs leash and I am more than happy to let you hold onto it tightly and keep me in line. Think about it… you can help me with my goal… and cut down on the number of people I take or I can just keep taking whoever I think will be a helpful experiment in my end goal.”

True while Charles only spoke of his experiment… the fact that he opened up on how willing he was to listen to her… whatever the reason was… well… that did create an interesting opportunity. He hadn’t talked about his past for no reason and so it was information that Tranquility could take however she wanted to and use however she wanted.

Tranquility Tranquility

BlpVHqS.png

This Phantom organization was beginning to become a hassle, especially in the eyes of someone who was drowned in work regarding both the Union itself and the various assets it controlled. It was never an easy job to run a government with the outmost precision and efficiency, but when such renegade operations threatened to dismantle the very fabric he had worked so hard on, the chancellor could find at least a bit of sympathy for the old Directorate leadership, in whom's eyes he was just too similar to these Phantom operatives.

Given his own personal warship was still in the Union's cokyards, far from being completed, the Chancellor of the left was forced to take one of the more ubiquitous Allegiance II star destroyers under his command to fully assess the situation on Sposia, not at all apleasant task when along the way the reports came pouring in one how the progress was being stalled by unforseen circumstances and quite the resistance on the part of that Phantom group.

"This has gone on long enough," An itch was reaching his back, the feeling of anger rising from within. Tranquility Tranquility and Ben Craig Ben Craig would need to fill him in, if they were to make sure their efforts would pay off, he needed all the information they could get. "Fix me a secure line with the members of the ISB currently present, have it set up immediately."

Slightly annoyed, the man would wait until the communication would be set up, his eyes glowing bright orange in menacing fashion when he'd address the aforementioned assets. "I want you to explain...why haven't we found our lost asset yet and why have we not resorted to more...effective means?"

U N I O N

Focus: The Scout Trooper , Listib Hibin Listib Hibin , Credius Credius
Gear:
DB-46C
Forces:
  • Executor Troopers x5
  • ISB Agents x5
"Move!" Ben signaled for his men to push forward. They stepped over the dead bodies when one of the troopers yelled, "Down!" The men dove to the ground as one of the operatives ( Listib Hibin Listib Hibin ) threw a grenade and shot a pipe. After a few seconds, they got back up. The trooper's infrared visions would be unclear for a few moments. They switched to night vision. "Sir, we've received information that we've located the target." Ben nodded and frowned when he got an alert on his comm. "Code Alpha?" That was the highest code and meant he was speaking to Union high command, specifically the chancellors. "Secure the area and assist the other operatives in securing the target." They nodded, "This is Director Craig speaking. Sir, we have located and secured the package. We are preparing an extraction. Hostiles have been neutralized." He waited to hear from Tranquility and her outcome.
BlpVHqS.png

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Observe Strange Situation

Tranquility got a message from the Chancellor and sent an offshoot of her program to deal with it. " Chancellor, I have been tracking the operatives and my readings confirm what Director Craig say. I have also been working with Charles on securing some Phantom agents who tried to escape aboard a civilian craft. We have separated them and let the civilians go. I do believe the big bang, or the taking over of the Phantom Government is in progress. If you watch the planet's news." That was when news reports of gunfire would break out across the planet as high value targets were taken out with no warning. The hidden group named Phantom was not so hidden. Operation centers were being flooded with hit squads and rebel forces. Tranquility had not wasted the opportunity of their agent being captured, she used his rescue to distract the attention of the enemy. Now the operation was in full swing and the entire planet was alight with the combined ZU and Rebel forces. No where was safe. This was the finale that she had been working on.

The droid aboard Charles ship was acting as if nothing else was important and focused on him. She saw the tear and knew that this was important to the man. "I am glad you trust me enough to share this with me. I know we must protect Mir, this is why I propose we recruit another round of volunteers. Mir was such an success if we can get more like her then the project will be a huge success." She was always amused by how Charles put things. Holding his leash, well if that is what he requested. "I shall begin the process, in the meantime on being more available, please get the suitable equipment installed in your flagship and keep your watch handy. I will work on getting us a better method but in the meantime that will have to do." She looked him over and thought it was perhaps time to equip her spies better.

Charles Castex Charles Castex Credius Credius Ben Craig Ben Craig

latest

U N I O N

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

Turning back around Charles would return to the table to sit there, contemplating what the droid was suggesting. ‘Recruiting’ a new line of volunteers? Had any of the first line of recruits really been volunteers in anything except name? This was what he had understood happened with Mir anyway in that she wasn’t really given a choice in the matter due to her age and situation, and for others it may have been a Hobsons choice. True life as a test subject was hell, but they could have come from worse. When he thought his current method and compared it to the idea of such an recruitment, Charles began to understand the flaw in his process. Yes this would work… it would net him higher quality subjects at a faster rate… and would provide his Master with the large pool that Sith wanted to ‘hide’ Mir in,

”Very well then consider me and the Tomb Fleet at your disposal finding these volunteers, but the Union does still need subjects for other forms of research. So like I said before you can help me make sure I properly separate the ‘civilians’ from the ‘enemies of the state’… whom I can use. Anyone else could just be ‘target practice’ for my abilities? That way everyone remains scared of getting caught by the Tomb Fleet…” He laughed in a playful manner at this as he looked up at the ceiling thinking about Mir as Tranquility mentioned the girl, ”She is indeed special to me… funny now that I think of it… it is like she fills a hole right here in my heart that was ripped away a long time ago. Don’t ever tell I said that… feel like too much of a burden for her. I am supposed her guardian after all. Maybe it is her past we should look at to find more subjects quickly that might be successful, young ones with where to go, and all they will know is what the project does for them…”

Charles tapped on his chin as he simply brainstormed ideas, though one thing became clear. The Sith may have been good at taking people apart, creating weapons, monsters, and the horrible things he did, but when it came to knowing how to ‘manage’ the project… it was obvious why it was Tranquilities department. Oh he did a good job at being a big brother to Mir and was a good doctor to the subjects, this adoring nature a dichotomy from how he acted with subjects in other projects besides C of C whose lives he saw only as tools,

”Tranquility look… I know as an A.I. that you might not really understand it as much, but thanks…” As he said these words, the Sith stood and wrapped his arms around the droid giving her an affectionate hug, and as he stepped back he didn’t regard the tear flowing down his cheek. The only way to describe Charles reaction was that the tear had been a sub-conscious reaction, but the emotion that caused it… it was buried down deep. Proving in a small way Tranquilities theory that the Sith was still a good person inside or at least to more of an extent than he was capable of showing, ”I have an engineer who I can get to work on increasing the range of the watch making it more useful for our purpose until we can find a better option. As for suitable equipment, I have an idea in mind… call it a gift… I think our current set up is fine, but when the time comes… why don’t we install one of your A.I. cores like in the Sentience… into a larger ship. A much bigger ship…”

The grin on Charles face as he cupped that of the droid would allow her to see the gleaming plans running through his eyes. However he didn’t realize how long their little talk had gone on, and he didn’t keep his line closed on his watch from receiving needed updates. It had simply been that his officers respected his desire to have a private moment to talk with Tranquility, well and the Tomb Fleet hit a small snag, ”Sir we are getting reports from one of our boarding parties, that the Phantom Agents have been backed into a corner and created a choke hold which we can’t get through. Blowing the section and opening it to space would create massive civilian casualties. As for the other six space stations we have encountered three are fully secure and the other four are 50 percent secure…”

Charles grumbled to himself as he slowly slipped his mask back on, just shaking his head as he knew that he was going to be holding a review board after this to go over how station boarding tactics were handled. Looking in the droids direction the Sith stood, ”So while we handle the prisoners that is if there is anything more you want to do with them… do you have any suggestions for getting those agents out of the space stations? We are trying to avoid civilian casualties after all…” Charles said the last part rather playfully, but he was serious and truth be told he wasn’t above going over and solving it himself if it meant saving more of his own men’s lives, but they did have some prisoners to handle.

Tranquility Tranquility

BlpVHqS.png

It was true that what both The director of the R&D department, Admiral Ben Craig Ben Craig and the Secretary of the Interior Tranquility Tranquility explained to be the current course of events was at the very least to be considered a win. However, as the Chancellor of the left turned to his control panel to view the news of what was going on on the planet, the corners of his lips tightened as his teeth pressed upon his lower lip. This was too much, even if this was truly the planet overthrowing the current government, it was completely devolving into utter chaos, unbridled bloodlust and complete anarchy. To take out a few of that Phantom group would've been enough to put the pressure on them and to cleanly take over control without having to set ablaze the entirety of this planet, but this? This was utter madness, uncontrolled and undirected. It wouldn't take long before the rage and anger of the populace would turn not only to those belonging to the rest of those with more wealth than the others, wether or not earned through valid and honest means would not matter, the common folk would only want to see blood to satiate the pain and the hatred in their hearts and the madness and bloodlust in their minds.

"Enough, Commander Harmon...get me into contact with Fleet-admiral Tristan Evore Tristan Evore , General Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen and that High colonel, the one going by the name The Scout Trooper and major Imperius Imperius , I want the fleet admiral to transport not just their personal regiments, but at least three full legions and twenty batallions of Executor troops to this system," Credius was pissed, though the intent had been good, the operation's main objective succesfull, it was clear that a more experienced hand was needed in directing and controlling the chaos that was thrashing about and swelling loudly within the planet's cities and towns. "Director Craig, Secretary Tranquility, you are both to stay in orbit to deal with any stragglers, captain Charles Castex Charles Castex you are to ready your troops and go planet side near the capital with me...we must quell the chaos within the capital first, High General V'trechen and his subordinates will be responsible for the other cities and towns."

He did not need much, the Allegiance II class held enough space to always carry two squadrons of troop transport ships, so readying a dozen naval scout battalions, a few executor troop battalions, two Bewachen battalions and his personal guard would be sufficient for this undertaking. Chaos and the hatred that caused it could only be quelled by a single, unforgiving emotion: fear. It was a perogative a leader had, for only a few times in their career could a wise leader use the card of fear upon the very populace itself, not to often or one would be branded a tyrant and not to little or one would be branded weak. After making the populace feel fear, it was a necessity to make them feel hope, strength and safety...something which was right up the alley of both the honorable Chancellor Jarred Ketzloff and Tranquility herself, who seemed to be reachin more and more into power positions beyond her own, nothing to worry about though, as long as her actions were beneficial, He would not stand in her way at all.

"Secretary Tranquility, cut all newsfeeds on the planet, ALL of them and Director Craig, fan out your fleet, make sure not a single straggler escapes and no vessel can come in the vicinity of the planet, you have command over my ship until my return."

U N I O N

Focus: The Scout Trooper , Listib Hibin Listib Hibin , Credius Credius , Tranquility Tranquility
Gear:
DB-46C
Forces:
  • Executor Troopers x5
  • ISB Agents x5
"Sir, we've secured the perimeter." Ben nodded as two of the executor troopers brought the scared and tired hostage out. "Prepare for extraction." The troops nodded, one of them speaking on their comms to signal two ST-149 shuttles to arrive on the surface escorted by a squadron of star fighters. Ben looked strangely at the comm. "Chancellor Nargath, I'm on the ground with the target currently waiting to be extracted. I can contact my commodore to relieve the stragglers of their lives." Ben wondered how there had been a mixup. Perhaps communications delay.
BlpVHqS.png

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Converse with Charles and Solve the Ship Problem

Tranquility got a message from the Chancellor immediately cut the news feeds. She had debating doing it and did so once the Chancellor gave the orders. She was busy with all sorts of little assignments in this system. Operatives moving, Fleets and forces deploying. Communications and news feeds to kill and jam. It was crazy but the fragment that was in the room with Charles didn't let on that there was anyone else in her focus. Giving him the sole attention of the droid she embodied.

Listening to the man, she nodded showing that she was listening. She thought about it all. "What you have said to me is only between you and me."
Tranquility nodded more. "I agree with your plans and will assist in any way I can. " however the news of what was happening on the station caused her to think about it. There were several options. "Can we flood the station with gas, to knock out the organics and have our forces stay in gas masks?" She asked hoping that this plan worked. After all other options were messier.

Charles Castex Charles Castex Credius Credius Ben Craig Ben Craig

Objective: Transport and Command
Tags: Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen The Scout Trooper Imperius Imperius

The newly constructed headquarters of the Zweihander Union Naval Armada, which adjoined the Headquarters of the Ground Forces, was as vibrant and busy as ever. Hundreds of officers, cadets and soilders went in and out.

Overseeing it from it all, was Tristan in his office at the center of both buildings, itself connected to Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen 's Office. Sitting with his legs over his desk, he finally lifted the perfect cup of caf to his mouth before being interrupted by a communications alert, spilling the hot liquid all over his desk. "Damn it"

"Fleet Admiral, Chancellor Nagarth requests your presence on Sposia immediately. He says to bring your personal Regiment, 3 Full Legions and twenty Battilons of Executioner Troopers"

The first though that came to mind was "Holy hell" before realizing he had sent his flagship, which was capable of carrying all of the requested ahead under the command of Azari. That was a bad idea. "Tell Admiral Gaggu to prepare the Warhammer. Gather the nesscary troops and tell General V'Trechen, Major Imperius and High Colonel...Scout Trooper to haul ass. We leave yesterday"

Members: Ben Craig Ben Craig , The Scout Trooper, Listib Hibin Listib Hibin , Credius Credius , Tranquility Tranquility

Forces:
Spec Ops Squad x 1
ST-149 Shuttle x 2
Squadron of Fighters

The pilots of the shuttles received the transmission from the ground troops calling for extraction. The ST-149 Shuttles that had been floating in the low-hanging clouds, at the ready, the thick fog of the Stratus Clouds hiding the shuttles as well as the accompanying fighter squadron. With the time-sensitive nature of everything that happens during a dominion, it necessitated them extraction team being close-by and able to implement the extraction plan at a moment's notice. From the pilots to the spec ops soldiers to the medics, everyone was on high alert. The seriousness of the mission, life or death, was painted across the brow of the Dathomiri Zabrak, furrowed as it was, and across the resolute, focused faces of his spec ops squad.

Gabriel's large muscle-bound frame stuck to the his seat as his shuttle swooped into motion, careening down out of the clouds towards the enclave, while his squadmates sitting opposite him were kept in their seats only by belts harnessed tightly around their bodies. Even with the ramp up and cabin insulated, the sounds of the fighters whirring into action around them broke the shuttle's shell, the shuttles' faster and more offensively capable escort, protecting the extraction team from birds of prey as well as ground-based turrets and troop fire.

Word of their closeness to the extraction point broke over the cabin's loudspeakers and Gabriel decisively shed his harness and sprung to his feet, his right hand man, Christian, following suit. The sound of a hydraulic system began as the ramp opened, the pressure in the cabin dissipating as the seal was broken. Before them lay the war-torn landscape of Sposia, a consequence of overthrowing an oppressive regime. Gabriel positioned himself on the ramp, a hand gripping the handhold at its crest, as the other held his modified A280C Blaster Rifle at the ready, his gaze taking in the ground which quickly approached them. Upon settling down, the spec ops squad would disembark the shuttle, laying down fire to clear the immediate zone of assailants and attempt a safe and hasty retrieval of the hostage and unit of Executor Troopers and ISB Agents.

Location // Near the Capital, Sposia //
Objective // Lay Siege to the Capital //
Tags // Charles Castex Charles Castex Credius Credius Ben Craig Ben Craig //

Tristan's boots hit the ground hard, crushing the gravel beneath them as he walked to meet the commander of the forces on the ground. Inefficiency was a trademark that lead to disorganization which lead to eventual defeat. Those words were the embodiment of an efficient officer and whatever General was in command of capturing the capital was not doing an efficient job.

"General, you're relieved of command. Get on that transport and get the hell out of here. I'll deal with you later."

"Fleet Admiral, with all do respect, you don't have the authority to relieve..." The General attempted to assert what authority he thought he had before choking on his last word. "I have every authority, General. You however, do not. The next time you question my orders, I'll skin you alive. Do you get me?!" He missed the days where threats produced progress.

"I get you, sir!" The General then scampered to his feet, saluting the Fleet Admiral before turning to survey his army. "Smart lad" Tristan however wasn't there to survey, no instead he was there to offer his experience as Credius Credius prepared to march on the city.

"General, I want every man, woman and droid ready to march. Also, get in touch with Ben Craig Ben Craig . I want a progress report from him and @Tranquility." The General did a quick one eighty, frowning at the last remark.

"Secretaries Craig and Tranquillity's current whereabouts are classified. I can't get in touch with them if I tried, sir"

Tristan smiled before addressing the man. "As far as I can tell, you can keep a secret. Encrypt the transmission and if they have a problem with it tell them to talk to the Supreme War Council about it. Now, if you excuse me, I have to greet a Chancellor"

latest

U N I O N

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

”That seems like an acceptable solution though just make sure that the commanders have their troops put on their mask discreetly. If they have to then pull back our forces just enough so that they can do this out of sight, I want the enemy caught completely off guard. Once that is done send me a progress report and if you need my help with the prisoners, then by all means I could join in the interrogations…” As these words left Charles mouth he received the communication from Credius bringing an audible sigh from his lips. There was an obvious tone of annoyance in the Sith’s voice, though not at his master, but at the incompetent people who couldn’t handle their job on the planet below. Did he really have to go down and take care of this, it only reaffirmed his desire to form that review board, maybe he would need to actually looking into creating an Army unit as an extension of his will among the Navy. In hind sight the plan would provide Mir with another layer of protection if it actually came to that,

”Tranquility do you think that you can help handle things up here if I relay my orders to the fleet through you? The Director needs my assistance in person apparently… though you can come with me if you would like to in your droid body if it is equipped for combat?” Charles would give AI time to make up its mind before he gave her a friendly tap on the shoulder and turned to walk back in the direction of the hanger. He had sent some officers ahead too began preparation of landing troops on the planet, outside in space the ship Cloak was rerouted to escort the transport ships along with a couple of squadrons of Slingers. The Sith quietly made his way up into one them, eyes scanning around at the men around him, he trusted the men of the Tomb Fleet, but this was a moment that he understood the need for a unit of bodyguards like what Ben had. One the way down to the planet he sent an encrypted message to Credius as he was curious exactly how he wanted chaos within the capital quelled… a soft touch… or an iron hand,

”So Chancellor how do you want to play this? I doubt you are going down to the planet yourself to treat these people with a soft touch? I do have many methods up my sleeve if we want these people to fear us, though the question is how much? Oh we could do something that could obviously be label rather draconian… if you want I could attempt to force a large group of them to remember something rather horrible, but not do it or simply make an example of few leaders in front of them. My surgical skills do produce some rather interesting displays on… sorry for talking a little much… it is your show Chancellor.” Charles chuckled into his communicator in a rather ominous manner as he spoke… maybe this little trip planet side would actually turn out to be an amusing side venture,

”Sir we will be landing down soon, there are no reports of resistance at the target area, but that could change given the constantly changing situation on the ground.” The Sith nodded his head in response, but didn’t say anything… as he awaited for a response from the Chancellor on how to handle things the instant that he was out of his landing craft.

Tranquility Tranquility Credius Credius

BlpVHqS.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom