Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Death to the Oppressors(Zweihander Union Dominion of Sposia)

Artificial Intelligence
The ISB was helping secure information when the organization Phantom abducted one of their agents. When further information was discovered it appeared that this organization was ruling Sposia from the Shadows. Thus The Zweihander Union has decided to help free the planet from the organization only known as Phantom. For this there are several key objectives.

Objective 1
Free the ISB Agent
Somewhere on this planet is a Union ISB Agent held against their Will, Rescue them before they die. Bonus if you make the captors suffer.

Objective 2
Secure Space
There are several orbital custom stations with a small fleet presence that are actually run by the Phantom, Secure them through any means necessary. Avoid civilian deaths.

Objective 3
Liberate the Planet
On the planet itself there are several strongholds that have been confirmed to belong to Phantom, take them out. Local Resistance is ready to strike when we do.

Objective 4
Find your own way to help!
Do what it takes to help the planets local resistance against the organization known as Phantom.

The planet was quiet, it was another regular day. While the ISB fleet monitored from the shadows, no one but the local resistance and the Union knew what was really going to happen. As soon as forces arrived in system they would be uploaded with everything the ISB had gathered about the enemy forces. Locations, Ships, Names Current Position. It was all in the data streamed to all Zwihander Union forces the moment they arrived in station and was constantly updated by the Artificial Intelligence Tranquility.

Last edited:

Bronze

B
Objective One
Free the ISB Agent​

The I.L.S.C. Varactyl would settle down on top of the Sch'oktai Academy of Medicine, an old Chiss medical academy back when the Chiss still controlled this part of space with an iron fist. The academy had long since been abandoned, the funds and students no longer flowing to it from across the Chiss Empire and it now sat atop an abandoned plateau slowly rotting and rusting into obscurity. Bronze had tracked the agent to this building, where within was a mystery as well as what resistance they were planning on meeting along the way. He had proposed a more stealth orientated mission and had grabbed any volunteers aboard his stealth corvette and had flown down and settled on the roof of the truly enormous structure capable of fitting thousands of students as well as facilities to maintain them from the rest of the world.

Bronze current plan was to descend through the shattered roof of the domed hydroponics farm, a massive industrial farm who's plantlife had long died and the roof of which once a shining glass example of Chiss ingenuity now sat in ruin. His best guess was the captive was being held somewhere in the student dormitories in the middle of the building. Above the ground entrance and far away from the roof making getting to it difficult no matter how you entered the building.

He was ready to get this done and over with.

ISCC Narrator

I
Bronze
THe Sch'oktai Academy of Medicine seemed like an abandoned campus at first look but if one really looked, the crucial infrastructure was maintained. Some doors seemed to have been replaced with High Security ones and every once while, a couple security guards would patrol the campus. Their uniform denoted they were just there to stop looters and the homeless but any look at their weapons or gear or the way they held themselves said they were much more than that. The building in particular once a shining example of how self sufficient the academy was now seemed a husk though certain floors seemed to be inaccessible. The stairways blocked off randomly on one side only to continue on the other side. All seemed to be post abandoned changes. Just enough aging was done to make the changes look like they had always been there but any experienced eye could tell that was not the case.

The patrols mainly seemed to be on the ground floor so it would appear that those that had hit from the roof were correct in picking it as their entry however if they looked closely they might notice the tell tale glow of sensors scanning for movement. It seemed that this place wasn't as abandoned as it looked. The scanners though seemed to be aimed at detecting advanced forms of life. Case and point the various birds and other creatures that called the place home didn't seem to trigger anything.

Objective 2: secure space
Tags: anyone
1 Alliegience II class star destroyer
50 Luna troop transports
30 TIE/VAs
6 TIE/ARs
+Strykas Death Squadron
1 Alliegience I class star destroyer
4 Infini II class frigates
10 TIE/VAs
Varlocs ship The Grand Enforcer and its fleet jumped from hyperspace. The fleet slowed waiting at the jump point. Wait for the other forces to arrive. Make sure to watch your fire too for civilian ships. said Varloc Yes sir. said an officer. Same with your ships. he said to stryka who was on the bridge too.
The fleets weapons began to heat up, and pilots went to their fighters, as they waited for the other forces.

ZWEICOM

Z
NPC // Vice Admiral Azari Hiroshima
Objective // Secure Space
Tags // Varloc Varloc | Zweihander Naval Armada

Azari couldn't believe the nerve of Fleet Admiral Evore. "I have other things to deal with." He said. She didn't really care that he had other things to do, but so did she. After all she was the Executive Officer of the Hellfire Armada which was still mopping up pirates throughout Union Space. When will it end?

"Attention all ships, this is Vice Admiral Hiroshima. Scan for civilian vessels. Our enemy is relentless. Prevent them from using civilian vessels against us" she then turned to address the civilu stations.

"Attention civilian stations, this is Vice Admiral Azari Hiroshima of the Zweihander Union. I urge you to order all your passengers to evacute any mass populated areas and to return to thier living areas. We do not wish you harm and we come to liberate you from the grasps of the Phantom"

The Scout Trooper

T
The night was crackling, there was barely anyone in sight as he slowly emerged from the bushes. Sadly this time around, he could not wear his power armor as he merely had a simple set of old battle armor as well as an E-11 Blaster Rifle. Slowly he would emerge from one of the nearby bushes towards one of the bunker locations, slowly pulling out a electrobinocular and scanning the surrounding area. Several beeping noises would indicate the hostile forces in front of him as he put it away. This was not going to be easy as any of the strongholds could hold the ISB operative in question. Slowly he would go into another nearby bush and wait as a single soldier went on by.

Rather suddenly, he would pull on the soldiers shirt from behind and get him into the bush. Grabbing his neck with one hand and using the other to cover his mouth, he would chop several times violently at his neck. Finally, the man would go limp as he pulled away, checking his sizing and then peeking behind the bush. Sometimes...you just got to join them.

Tranquility Tranquility

latest

U N I O N

Primary Objectives: 1. Eliminate hostile forces from Sposia space

2. Capture orbital space stations intact and avoid civilian casualties while making way for ground assault and providing help to troops on the ground as needed.

3. Create a blockade to prevent retreat of enemy forces and prevent any civilians form leaving the planet.

Secondary Objectives of Tomb Fleet: 1. Capture and imprison retreating and surrendering enemy combatants discreetly, as well as escaping civilians.

2. Ship them away at the conclusion of the battle in state that is suitable for experimentation.

Wearing: A Long Black Version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

The Tomb Fleet:

Lead Ship: "The Sepulchre" , An Allegiance Infini Class Star Destroyer

Composition:

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Scythe"

Compellor-Class Star Cruiser "The Reaper"

Tyrant II Class Cruiser “The Antechamber”

Loth Wolf-Class Patrol Frigate "Graveyard Shift"

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Cloak"

Skirmisher Infini II Class Frigate "Dagger"

19x Squadron Slinger Infini MK I "Raider" Interceptor

3x Savant Class MG-BDT2 Bomber

”Yes Commander I will have someone get right on that I promise. Yes I know the Fleet has been pushed hard these last few weeks, but like I told you and the other Commanders in the briefing I am proud of all of you and will giving you all a break after this. Just hang tight, we have a reputation to uphold that these people need to burn into their minds if this is going to work like I hope.” The Commander headed off while the Sith began to go back over the numbers written on the data pad and the positions for the satellites scattered around the planet. They would be the main target of the Tomb fleet today, he was trying not to run the Fleet too ragged and cause undue loses by spreading the men thin. So while he would attempt a blockade to try and get some new ‘Volunteers’ for his experiments, he was not going to extensively damage the Fourth Fleet doing it, ”Ensign began the steps for broadcast to the civilians of this world, and the station. Let make good use of the fearful rumor that has been around about how this fleet leaves no survivors.” Not that it wasn’t true… Charles never left anything he could experiment on behind,

”Yes sir making preparations now, and would you like us to get in contact with any other fleet in the area once we drop out.” The Sith thought about it for a moment before he said, ”After I have passed on my message to the population… it will give the other Admirals an idea of what I plan to do. So have them queued in on it. Have the fleet assume position Alpha, Omega, Foxtrot with Twin Tango fighter covered deployed at Centari and Mike positions as we close in. If any runners are seen then Graveyard Shift, Cloak, and Dagger are to assume the Hammer position and give case with three squadrons of backup to help.” The man was carefully listening to the countdown as he was brought a data-pad on which he carefully prepared his words he was going to say for this occasion. He didn’t want to come off as ‘too threatening’ as he knew he could sometimes when not speaking to certain people… and he had a mission to complete. Scanning it over a few times The Tomb Fleet exited Hyper Space, and moved menacing towards the first station,

”Too the people of Sposia listen to this and listen well. This is the Captain of the Tomb Fleet in orbit above your world. All civilians are to remain inside their residents at all time both plant side and on the orbiting stations. Follow these instruction and you will not be harm, no… you will be protected. Disobey and try to leave the planet and escape or escape the space stations, if you are caught by the Tomb Fleet you will disappearing never to be heard from again. Oh and don’t get any ideas that you can get away if you are lucky enough to be captured by someone else… because I will find out… and I will have you transferred.” Charles purposefully reached out as best he could with the Force to create a sense of fear and dread in anyone that heard his voice among the population so they would do what they were asked. He refused to play games. He would drive their enemy out of hiding behind the innocent people if he had to. It was not an easy task for him, and he also had to make sure to project the darker side of his nature with his cold and monotone voice…. It sounded like he was talking to an experiment and the coms purposefully added to the base in his voice for effect.

Singling the communications officer to cut off the feed, he fell back into his chair. Trying to use the Force like that had taken… way… way… more out of him than he imaged. Charles could feel the sweat on his brow as he called his Commander over quietly and said with a whisper, ”If I should fall asleep, or pass out… do something to keep me in a position so the men don’t know the difference. You have enough detail on the standing orders to take over. Don’t ask why… just do it… and bring me a stimulant. Again no questions I will be fine…” He did his best to put the man at ease. It was the first time male had over reached with his powers like this and he knew he would pay the price later, but he had to remained focused now for the sake of his Master and the Union.

BlpVHqS.png

The Scout Trooper

T
After a few minutes along with one grunt of pulling, he would emerge from the bushes in the Phantom Guards clothing. This included his A295, a passcode keycard and several concussion grenades. Very slowly looking side to side in his improvised helmet of theirs, he would move towards the bunker. As he approached, one of the guards tried to hold up a blaster rifle to him as the Scout Trooper would pat his stomach and hunch over lightly to signify he really needs to go. The guard would look over and speak into the comn, motioning for him to enter as he quickly went inside still hunched over.

Getting access sometimes was as easy as playing the right cards. He was now inside but still needed to act for the cameras nearby. Very slowly, he would walk till he got close to one of the bathroom facilities and then entered into it. He would notice two guys were inside as they spoke near the sink, washing their hands as they were talking some kind of sport, maybe Hutt Ball? Regardless, as one turned to brush his hands on some paper towels, the Scout Trooper went up quickly and smashed the butt of his rifle into the back of ones neck, snapping it in two and then jabbing the foregrip into the other guys neck to hold him down and kick hard as he could straight into the face of the other, killing him also.

With two eliminated with a bit of blood on the floor, he would pull them both into the hanicap stall and make sure they were sitting on the toilet together, bad as it looked, it needed to be done. Going back out, he would clean up the blood with paper towels and toss them before making a small scheduled stop at the urinal. Even soldiers need to go once in a while.

Tranquility Tranquility

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Chastise Charles

Tranquility frowned as she appeared on the holo projector near Charles Castex Charles Castex . Don't you think that was rather dark, we are here to help the people of this world, not scare them. It is not of their own volition that they are goverened by the organization known as Phantom. Remember that what we do and say is seen by the galaxy and judged. So perhaps be a bit more kind in your warnings next time." She meant no Ill will. She just wanted to help her friend. It was unique considering this man was a friend but that was the only word that described her relationship with the man. He didn't report to her and most of her being here was friendly gesture than for official reasons. He didn't have to have her aboard. Most captains didn't like the prying eyes of her program on them. They barely tolerated her data feeds. But none the less she was here to stay.

She was too busy to do much here, this organization gave her a run for her money. They were slippery and she doubted this would be the last time that they would encounter each other. It was incredible hard to infiltrate. The fact that they had taken one of her operatives was the last straw. The go ahead to deem them a criminal organization had passed and coneections with the local resistance had meant this operation was a bit of a sudden development but one that had the full support of the people of Sposia and the Zweihander Union. If only this could go smooth. The fleets were already closing in and operatives were making moves. Perhaps this operation might just be her largest yet. After all it wasn't often that the operation called for the liberation of a planet. It was nice that they could help people take what was theirs. To give them the power to decide their own destiny which hopefully meant they would join the Zweihander Union but that was for the politicians to decide. Here she just needed to free the people from their oppressors.

latest

U N I O N

2. Capture orbital space stations intact and avoid civilian casualties while making way for ground assault and providing help to troops on the ground as needed.

3. Create a blockade to prevent retreat of enemy forces and prevent any civilians form leaving the planet.

Secondary Objectives of Tomb Fleet: 1. Capture and imprison retreating and surrendering enemy combatants discreetly, as well as escaping civilians.

2. Ship them away at the conclusion of the battle in state that is suitable for experimentation.

Wearing: A Long Black Version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

”Greetings my dear… now what do I owe the pleasure of having your presence aboard my humble ship…” His words faded as he noticed the frown on the holograms face, turning to face Tranquility, the Sith propped himself up on an armrest of his chair and listened carefully to her. Charles breath came in exhausted pants as his dark eyes gazed into those of the AI… doing whatever he could to not show weakness in front of her just like his men. The reason was one of affection so she wouldn’t worry about him as a friend, they both had a job to do and he could have her mind cluttered with any stray thoughts on if he would be ok. Despite this it wouldn’t be that hard for her to notice it, just based on the heaviness of his breath and the sweat that formed on his brow while he listened. The male only talked once she had fully finished, and just like with his typical policy of taking full responsibility for his fleets actions, that was his first step,

”Do forgive me Tranquility my dear if I have overstepped any bounds that interfered in your grand scheme. I take full responsibility should anything happen as a result of what the people of Sposia heard me say. I gave the orders to my fleet, and they carried them out, I do not want my men punished… please mention that in the after action report if you deem the Fourth Fleet’s actions lacking.” He paused for a moment and coughed a few times, realizes that there was a little bit of a liquid… was that the taste of iron… reaching over he pressed a button that would give a quite call to his personal medic. He had the symbol set up to make everything discreet. Sure the bridge crew would recognize the woman whenever she showed, but not everyone in the ship did… at least they wouldn’t be able to connect her to the Captain. He then began to explain his actions as he felt that Tranquility needed to know, as well as what he did that might not have been so obvious,

”I would like to explain the logic behind my actions. I read your reports on how Phantom uses civilian ships as weapons or as a means to allow their agents to escape. I wanted to make it clear that any such effort would not work and that they would not be able to hide even among the innocence. If worse came to worse and I do have to capture a civilian ship your agents can come on bored and help me separate out the members of Phantom, and then I can use the Force to wipe the minds of anyone else that they were ever on the Tomb Fleet… maybe insert memories of being captured by another fleet. It will conserve our reputation that the Union can use for fear factor… oh and speaking of the Force.” As he said this he coughed again, wanting to make sure the AI had all the details on what he had done so she could monitor the situation closely,

”Also if we are being honest I was using the Force when I sent that message, so those words projected out more than just… words… it shouldn’t be too bad though… I am not that strong. It took more out of me than I thought so just like I told the Commander, Tranquility if I pass out I want you to keep the Tomb Fleet organized and running smoothly. To be honest there are few others I would trust with such a task.” He chuckled with amusement as a nurse came up beside him to hand him a napkin, and give him some medication. The male wiped the blood from his face under his mask and then slipped the pill inside. By this point Tomb Fleet had managed to move forward to and secure the space around the first space station, forming up like a large mouth… any Phantom vessels had been brushed from the sky. Then slowly Anvil group would shift to target the second station while Hammer group help the space around the first, so that boarding parties could be landed inside, ”Sir we have a civilian ship that was caught in our net, what do you want to do with them? Shall I go with standing orders and prep all those aboard for transport to research centers?” Thinking about it for a moment Charles playfully grinned as he realized this was a moment were he could have some fun,

”No… I have a better idea have them brought into the hanger and place guards around the ship. Began a scan to pinpoint lifeforms inside once it is inside… oh and Tranquility why don’t you join me. If you want we can put a fear of the Union so deep into these Phantoms that it will become like a sickness. They will never ever take one of your agents again… you just need to tell me if you want such a message delivered…” His plan was simple, he would find the members of Phantom with the Force, and then on the advisement of Tranquility he would let a single one survive to send back a message… of course their minds would be scrambled to complete mush beyond that, ”Commander you have the bridge…”

Tranquility Tranquility

BlpVHqS.png

Last edited:
Objective 2: secure space
Tags: ZWEICOM Charles Castex Charles Castex
1 Alliegience II class star destroyer
50 Luna troop transports
30 TIE/VAs
6 TIE/ARs
+Strykas Death Squadron
1 Alliegience I class star destroyer
4 Infini II class frigates
10 TIE/VAs
We will watch for civilian vessels Admiral. He then looked at his deck officer, scan the ships for weaponry find the military ships and rid of them, use ion cannons on civilian ships IF they try to attack. yes sir. The officer hurried off. Move the fleet in slowly.
The fleet moved into an arrow formation. Slowly moving toward the enemy ships.

The Scout Trooper

T
After a minute or two taking care of business, he would walk out of the restroom area and pull on his outfit a bit more with the new keycards acquired. Briskly making a walk, he would go over towards the elevator unit and swipe a card which allowed access. Getting into it, he would tap a few controls on the elevator as it would take him down to the appropriate level. Looking to each corner then above, he would slowly push up on the access hatch above as the elevator was slow and pull out a small grenade and had it on remote status. Magnetically attaching it to the top of the access hatch, he would close it back up and twist his own neck a little to make it crack.

The elevator door would open thankfully to the area he wanted to go to, prison block. Moving forward, there was a man on console as he put his hand up to halt the incoming trooper that was Scout. Tapping at the console a few more times, he would speak to him.

"HQ-0202, why are you not guarding at your post?"
"Transferring prisoners, called by IN-0021"
"Hold for authentication."

There was some clacking as he merely waited, hoping the intelligence operatives did their jobs right.
Tranquility Tranquility

tenor.gif

U N I O N

Objective: One
Focus: Bronze , The Scout Trooper
Gear:
DB-46C
Forces:
  • Executor Troopers x5
  • ISB Agents x5
Ben adjusted his macrobinoculars. He put them down and raised two fingers up silently, "Go." As one of the hostiles was eliminated by one of the Union special forces (The Scout Trooper ), Ben and his men would proceed towards the bunker. He filed in behind the special forces operative. As the operative would proceed to the prison area, the ISB forces would clear the rest of the compound. They proceeded to the first door. Ben raised his hand in the form of a fist. He counted off three seconds before nodding to the lead trooper. The trooper tapped on the door with his blaster. As soon as the door opened, the guard was shot in the face and the troopers proceeded inside.

BlpVHqS.png

The Scout Trooper

T
There was a siren alarm as people started to yell nearby, the one behind the monitor area would call for reinforcements and tried to push down the execution timer, only to see Scout aim directly at his head and fire the trigger. The males head ceased to exist as now everything went to Firestorm status, turning as he fired the A295 several more times on auto, spraying to the side as panels were shot off and things were being destroyed. The Elevator would make a ding noise to open up from where he was as multiple soldiers were inside it. Scout then...tapped his side activating the remote trigger.

There was a quick succession beep noise and then there was a muffled explosion on top of the elevator as they got one shot off and missed, then plummeted downwards several floors before giving a loud CRASH noise as their elevator of four were disabled. Taking it as some time, he would grab the others keycard and start using it for credentials, working on figuring out prisoner status as opening the wrong one...could have dire consequences.

Ben Craig Ben Craig
Tranquility Tranquility

ya-lee-gif.gif
O B J E C T I V E III:Liberation of the Planet

Tyrael looked at the fortress he was about to take out. The ISB agent would be rescued by more specialised forces, and as of now, Tyrael found himself with only one target in mind.​
BlpVHqS.png
In front of him stood the regional Phantom fortress of Ka’ali, even as he conversed with the regional resistance commanders. Soon, they would launch a tri-pronged offensive against the walled behemoth, with the element of suprise as their greatest ally. The Money and resources that the ZU had spent on thses resistance groups would finally yield results, and Tyrael hoped that the takeover be swift and bloodless, marking for the Resistance fighters an era when they and their people would be protected from the worst by the efforts of the Union.​

Plot: secret meeting between the ZU and the Sposia rebellion in the past. (before the invasion)
Tags: any ZU politician, military commander or or with a good rp idea

The stakes where high. The successful annexation of Sposia would be much easier with the aid of the local rebels. But to have their help, Lako had to convince them that joining the ZU was in their interests and that it's government of the planet would be better for the population than the current one.

Lako was sitting in the meeting room of the modified civilian spacecraft that the ZU was using to host this encounter. It has been confiscated by the ISB from a local smuggler and modified to serve its new purpose.
Some fellow countryman where expected to join him shortly before the arrive of the rebel leaders and they escorts.
Lako adjusted his data blocks and went through the Gatter Intel on the leaders and their movement, waiting for it all to start.

Last edited:

latest

U N I O N

The Tomb Fleet:

Composition:

”Captain sir… Captain…we have a message for you!” An Ensign came running down the hall in order to try and catch up with Charles large strides. The male stopped in his tracks turning 180 to face the man. In order to stop the officer in his tracks and avoid the man running smack into him the Sith reached out swiftly, but with the gentlest touch to press his fingertips to the communication officer’s forehead. Pulling his hand back he smiled gently under his mask as regarded the other with an affectionate gaze, ”Do speak up now… I am a little busy at the moment with the ship we managed to catch and I don’t want be late to see what we reeled in.” His tone was even, cool, and collected as usual with one small addendum. His was breathing unusually hard for simply having sat on the bridge and walked down the corridor to the hanger, but still he held himself straight and tall… looming, but not trying to be too menacing.

”Well these messages just came in sir over the lines from Sir Varloc and Vice-Admiral Azari… I thought you might want to respond so I brought a communication device.” Reaching out the Sith nodded his head as the man left Charles standing there, the big man gathering himself so that he didn’t sound weak to his fellow commanders. Any such weakness only left his men vulnerable in the long run in his mind, and then he sent out a secure message to both the Vice Admiral and Sir Varloc, ”Then make sure that all civilians fall within the net of your fleets, because my orders to my fleet and the people of this world stand. They would do well to remember that and so would you…” There was a darkness behind his words as he allowed his cold, ominous, and menacing nature to flow through each syllable. The reason for this was calculated, because what they couldn’t see was the fact that he turned to look at Tranquilities hologram and blinked giving away the fact that he had not forgotten her request. What he would not do though is ruin the hard won reputation of his fleet and the men in it.

Not even giving them a chance to respond Charles would click off the communications device, before continuing his journey to the hanger were he found a civilian vessel surrounded by the guards of the ship. One of the officer came up and saluted, ”Sir we are reading five life forms in what looks to be a cockpit and about 20 others in the passenger area… how do you want us to handle this?” Charles already knew what he was going to do, and that was show these Phantoms that they were no match for the overwhelming power of the Force. They had picked the wrong fight and would suffer for it, and so wordlessly he made a handle gesture for the officer to step back, and simply walked up to the bottom of the craft. Walking along and running his fingers over it as he closed his eyes and reached out through the Force and began to use Knowledge Drain on everyone inside. It didn’t take him long to find the seven culprits they were looking for,

”Sargent when you breach, send in your best four crack shots in first and have them aim at the these people… put them down instantly… they are Phantom agents. As for the rest… they are in the cockpit and I want it surrounded. Tranquility how do you want those five prisoners handled, because we need to move quick so I don’t have to change the memories of the civilians that much. I will change it to make it seem like 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Fleet Captured them and had them sent back planet side.” Charles didn’t want to give the order to breech yet until he knew how the AI wanted things handled with the people in the cockpit.

Tranquility Tranquility Varloc Varloc ZWEICOM

BlpVHqS.png

Artificial Intelligence

Objective: Secure Criminals

Tranquility looked at the man before her, one she had worked with for a while now and flattered her. He treated her well and let her help him command. She couldn't stay mad, plus she just wanted to let him know, so she just sighed. "Your men were never going to be punished. I am not so Draconian, I wouldn't punish others for the actions of one. However I wish I would of brought one of my HRD's this hologram can't do everything I wish at times. That sounds great, if we encounter any civilians, it would be best if they had nothing but good memories of whatever we had to do on board their vessal."

When it came out that they had a civilian ship, she transfered her focus to the hanger, beating Charles to it. Once Charles arrived she whispered in his personal comm. " I want them all apprehended and brought into the hanger where I will sort them out myself." She switched to a droid that Charles had hidden on board just for her. The HRD was heavy but it at least looked human and felt human. She finally took a place next to Charles. It was rare for her to take physical form but for what came next, the captured members of Phantom, who most likely were in the middle of trying to escape on this civilian transport vessel. She had plans for them and well it required more of a physical approach. She also playfully flicked Charles on the forehead. She smiled "That's for before, I couldn't do it because I was in a holo projector. Now get them out here and lets see how they respond and if I can match any of them against my intel."

Charles Castex Charles Castex

Last edited:

The Scout Trooper

T
There was a small explosion from the elevator shaft he blew as people started to rappel down the shaft to get to the detention center, only to meet blaster fire. Scout held position behind the console as it was downloading the entire manifest for the detention area as it showed several unique key figures, two of which were of interest. The ISB Agent was here but the status had a large UNKNOWN on it, the other person...he would have to make sure to get out himself. Scanning his keycard to get credentials to unlock their cells, another elevator opened as heavy repeater fire opened up, forcing Scout to go back with the keycard as blaster bolts scatter across the room.

Running to the edge, he took out a concussion grenade and tossed it into the main area, right where he was earlier as there was an earth shattering explosion as lights started to flicker and then the entire place turned red. Emergency backup generators were online now in this sector as sirens would wail of a breakout in progress along with intruders in the base. There was yelling down the hall as he went to the first one closest, using his credentials to open it up as a person laid on the wall, looking up very slowly as he seemed to be in horrible shape yet, looked up at him with his black hair mated to the side.

"What the Kriff took you so long?"

Ben Craig Ben Craig

ya-lee-gif.gif
O B J E C T I V E:FLASHyyyyBACKsss

Even as Tyrael, his men and the local resistance forces prepared to blow up the fortress, he couldn’t help but remember the day when he had first met an assorted group of resistance leaders.​
BlpVHqS.png
When he had first laid his eyes on the men and the single woman that day, he had had a single question going through his mind- how the feth have they survived this long? These fighters were as untrained as they came, and had almost no concept of discipline or organisation. How were you supposed to defeat someone when your own ”allies” could barely figure out who their leader ought to be? This was just...disappointing, really. How was he supposed to whip such useless fools into shape in such short a period of time?
BlpVHqS.png
As it turned out, there was no whipping necessary. No sir. Apparently, these fighters had survi and even made some ground against the Phantom by fighting on their terms- by waging a guerrila war. ”Know thine enemy” applied in every kind of warfare, and the resistance had learned to excel in it in their fight against the shadowy organisation that controlled their planet. That day, Tyrael had proceeded to mete out the plans for the elimination of the fortress, and gotten ready he equipment that the resistance fighters had requested.​

kL4BEHq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom