Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Mallast-Class Stealth Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

B
ryan-wolfe-cv-scene-b.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a stealth ship for the deployment of strike squads
  • Image Source: Ryan Wolfe
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: The Iron Legion
  • Affiliation: The Iron Legion
  • Model: Mallast-01
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Material: Nykkalt, Durasteel Plating
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Longrange Dropship
  • Length: 52 meters
  • Width: 28 meters
  • Height: 28 meters
  • Armament: None
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: Average (0)
  • Hangar Allocations:
    Strike Craft: 0
    Support Craft: 0
  • Maneuverability Rating: Extreme
  • Speed Rating: High
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast: 0.5
STANDARD FEATURES

All Standard Features

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Nykkalt Stealth Plating:
Angular and irregular Nykkalt plating helps to absorb and scatter scans and other detection devices.
Cloaking Field: On top of the Nykkalt plating a cloaking field helps further hide the ship from more conventional detection methods and anything that the Nykkalt may be unable to stop.
Long Range Encrypted Coms: The Iron Legion uses special software to create artificial languages to which communications are translated to before being sent to their destination to be then translated upon arrival. This level of encryption is not new, but it is certainly effective.
Breaching Equipment: The ship is equipped with a breaching airlock capable of cutting into the enemy's hull to board them. This is assisted by several mag-locks that magnetically attach the Corvette to the larger vessel.
Drone Dock: Capable of hooking up to and dragging one Predator Droid around with the ship and within its cloaking field.

STRENGTHS

Stealthy:
Nykkalt, Cloaking Field, and not to mention a bit of good luck means these Corvettes are near the top of modern stealth technology.

Run and Hide: Speed and Agility help keep these ships away from the enemy, preferring to never engage rather than slug it out.

WEAKNESSES

No Guns:
The nearest thing to offensive capabilities these ships have is to ram their enemies. No guns, no blasters, just speed to escape.

DESCRIPTION

Mallast Corvettes are masters of the 'get in get out' mentality able to drop 10 Troopers and their Captain deep within enemy territory and then extract them when the need arises. The ability to bring along a Predator Droid allows for emergency air support meaning that should the 11 covert operatives be discovered they will have all the armaments of the Iron Legion at their disposal.

ryan-wolfe-cv-front-1000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
We have some problems.

• Hangar Space: Drone Dock: Capable of hooking up to and dragging one Predator Droid around with the ship and within its cloaking field.
  • Hangar Allocations: N/A
Use the rating system and for hanger allocations the actual squadrons of Starfighters/Support Craft. If you have any form of hanger space to even keep a Starfighter with you, it is considered a starfighter squadron.

I cannot accurately right now give a rating scale till this is done so please fix this as soon as possible and figure out if you want to have starfighters or not.

Also the image at the bottom...can I have a link to that as well for image source? Under the picture or share it next to the main image source near the top.

Let me know when you make the necessary changes and we can go from there.
Bronze

Bronze

B
Listib Hibin Listib Hibin

With the current rating system for a corvette the current size of my corvette wouldn't be able to have any 'hangar' capacity so even if I put extreme it'd be 0, which is why I specified.

The image at the bottom comes from the same link as the image of the first.

I have talked with John Locke over this...and it is allowed! My apologies over the droid but as I see, it probably be tug boat dragged.

That said...I still request at least:

• Hangar Space: Average (0)
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
Well that. I wrote it out for you even since it did not take long. You can add your drone bay somewhere in there. After that, I will ship this off for approval!

Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom