Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death and Snack food

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
" You trust that skever whats his name? [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] " Lyth asked her sister heading off to her I1-2-B3.
" i hope you are right Kami i do." she sighed..
" Look i know we are mercs. work for everyone trust no one. So i have to ask."

" The guy's all right Lyth. i don't trust him. you know me i like to help out. and we can't afford to run this asteroid with no one here. better put it to use. " Kami admitted.

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
He continued through the Station inspecting Defenses and Weaponry. Hangar Bays and command posts, he even inspected the mess hall and several barracks, and through his journey throughout the station, he noticed a theme. Old Imperial Flags were strewn about, from the Imperial Navy, to the Inquisitors, to even the flag of the 501st Legion, they were all there.

"If that one girl hated the Empire that much, why hang Imperial Flags everywhere?"

He finally found the Coms and Intelligence room, and found a familiar sight. A Computer, but any old computer, for this computer looked strikingly like an Imperial Database computer, as if this was an Imperial Station to begin with..."THAT'S IT!" He yelled as he started running back to the Docking bay to tell of his findings in the station to [member="Lyth Meran"] and [member="Kami Meran"].

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"]
" wow long you recon it'll take till he finds out? " Kami asked Lyth casualy making her way to the canteen.
as Lano' came charging threw.
" Lano' hope you dony mind me call you that in setting up a basic kitchen. you want a Bantha Burger? i have this Agalan sauce thays pretty sweet and spicy. " she said missing any ques that wa being geven off.
she has removen her helmet showing off her obvious early teen face.

The Prometheus' Bounty came oit of hyperspace fairly close to the docking bay. D'vok sighed. A spacer can only fly aimlessly for so long before boredom sets in. His noticed something on the scanners. A mandalorian ship. Interesting. He hadn't seen a vod in a while. This should be fun, he thought.

Lanoitan Draugria

He'd shrug off the Bantha burger, more important things in mind. He'd face [member="Lyth Meran"], and looks down at her with a serious face.

"I'm assuming you hate the Empire, so why the hell do you have Imperial Flags hung up everywhere when you hate every last shape and form of the Empire?"

He'd stay right where he was, waiting for her response to this hypocritical action. @D'vok Windroamer [member="Kami Meran"]

Lyth Meran

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"] [member="D'vok Windroamer"]
" you ever keep trophies? " Lyth asked. " honestly some of that stuff was here before hand and i kinda kept a colection. something to hate. this place was a Iperial base for a while. " she admited.

Deran Meran picked up a transmission
" Czekerhaous mine to Prometheus bounty. how can we be of service? please be advised this is an armed station. ant hostility will be dealt with. " she responsed.

Lyth Meran

Deran gave the docking clearance and ordered a AR-CE and KC-33 to the docks to great @D'vok Windroamer.

" look this place is a burden to us right now we'l set up a kitchen and crew quarters. it's yours. one condition as a caveat to that info thing. you ever invade the Asol ststem? ill knuke this place you and anyone uou ever spoke to in a polite manner that understoo.." lyth was cut off as Kami pushed her back from [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]
" Damit Lyth this is why er havent got freinds. Look we could use backup in the event of an assault. you ok with that?" Kami asked.

Lanoitan Draugria

"Deal...I'll be glad to assist those who assist me."

Now about the man in the Purple helmet over there...He said something about your boss...or was he talking to me?"

He was of course referring to and bringing the attention to @D'vok Windroamer, who'd Walked up and ask for either his, or their boss.

"I was refering to the droids. I'll assume your their owners?" He could tell almost immediatley the man was imperial. Nobody could mistake that accent. As he walked over to the man, he tool an ever so slightly hostile stance. He never trusted imperials.

Lanoitan Draugria

"I Do not own the droids, these two ladies do...Allow me to introduce myself, I am Lanoitan Draugria, Ex-Admiral of the Imperial Navy."

He'd reach out one of his hands to shake with @D'vok Windroamer keeping two of them at his lightclubs, since the stance of the man is somewhat hostile, while [member="Lyth Meran"] and [member="Kami Meran"] were at either side of them.

" Wassap? welcomr to the Czakerhause Dah Terrnthium mine. i'm your host Kami meran how may we help you?" kami joked trying to put @D'vok Windroamer At ease.
" So [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] You look the place over?"

[member="D'vok Windroamer"] [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

" I have a lot of jobs to go arround. i assume you have skills? you a mechanic? you handy with a Mop and bucket? " she joked noting everything.
the guy was obviously a Merc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom