Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death and Snack food

of all the places on the Galaxy Kami had to go to the Rat's Nest Kami hated the place.
she had to come here too. still in a station full of killers and crooks no one would mess with a Mandalorian even a 5 ft 3 one.
under her helmet she sighed wishing her sister was with her.
still she had to meet the mining master over a few mining tools.

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
His men and him had collected yet another hand full of credits for a smuggling detail, and a dangerous one at that. half the crew lost their lunch, the new republic searched their ship, and they had a failure in both the hyperdrive and the engines. To celebrate, Admiral Lanoitan Draugria decided to go to a nearby Brothel known as The Rat's Nest, which was basically a Mos Eisley on a Space Station, according to Imperial Records. He landed The Final Offer there, and all the men that were free to go went into the Brothel no problem, as the maintenance crew and a medium sized security detail to stay on board to guard them. The Admiral went with them to pay for the bill, or at least part of it, as once he wandered in, he noticed something rather abnormal in a Brothel.

A Mandalorian. Female, Human, and about 5 foot 3 Inches tall...quick confusing why she was here of all places. Normally Mandalorians in brothels were either enjoying the women, or were put into slave work as a dancer themselves. He walked up to her, while his men enjoyed the booze and nearly naked Twilek girls and asked her a question: "Now what is a Mandalorian like you doing here, at a Brothel? Own the place, Ma'am?" He clearly dwarfed her in height and weight, but there was no doubt that she could most likely cut his gut open before he even said his name if he struck a nerve. [member="Kami Meran"]

Goadamit she had the direction of a Dewback on drugs.
And now there was a Sith in front of her..great.
" Ok 3 points 1 This is a Brothel? i'm looking for miners.. no not what i mean i'm looking for a Mining company. 2 im totaly lost. and 3 why is it no matter where i goo there is always a bloody Sith " Kami joked trying to defuse ant probable imminent fight.
seriosly she hated fighting Sith
and [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] was a huge bastard. all things said.

Lanoitan Draugria

He looked at her rather puzzled, confused on her assumption of Sith, only to look down at his armor. " Three Points then Ma'am. 1.This IS a Mining town, it just has a Brothel with it. 2.They have a Map outside the Brothel Door. and three, I am Lanoitan Draugria, Admiral in the Imperial Na-"

He was quickly cut off by one of his men, correcting him on his last statement as he turned back to [member="Kami Meran"], scratching the back of his head like a kid would when he's apologizing.

"Sorry...Ex-Admiral of the Imperial Navy...I got too used to waving my rank around. I am Force Sensitive, Ma'am, but I am no sith...I haven't decided that yet. Anyway, May I ask for your name, Ma'am?"

" Ah Meran, Kami Meran of Meran Mechanics. Semi Mandalorian and absolutely terrible when not in combat. " she admitted feeling like an idiot.
" not prying but are you here on a Materiel run? " she asked taping her helmet's chin.
" we should talk, maybe work out a trade deal."
[member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Lanoitan Draugria

He Chuckled, looking down at her due to his obvious height. He sat down next to her, removing his helmet and placing it on the bar before he spoke, showing off his face. "No, I am here to let my men celebrate a rather large cargo haul to Mandalore. I was actually thinking when I first saw you that you might of snuck aboard The Final Offer on Mandalore and just got off here." He'd relax himself in the chair as best he can, the chair obviously not built for large beings like himself. [member="Kami Meran"]

" Nah i make ships. not stow on them." Kami admitted looking at the Basaliak " Sorry about the Sith thing im just too used to the whole Black and red thing." she chuckled
" So former imperial navy huh?" she asked trying not to pry probably badly looking at [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Lanoitan Draugria

"Yes, I was an admiral at the time of the fall of the Empire...the men with me are all Ex-Imperials, from Stormtroopers to Officers, I have a good 200 on my ship, now counting mechanics and other personnel."

He'd order a drink, waiting for the Bartender as some shouting is heard from across the bar. An Officer runs up to him to report the current situation.

"Sir! Someone has Started beating down our men!" The Officer was obviously stricken already and managed to run off, as another scream is heard, and some blood splats across the floor. "Very well, I will deal with this man myself. Thank you Captain."

He looks at her, and motions her to follow "Care to be of some assistance, Miss Kami?" He'd walk off to where the screaming was coming from to investigate the current situation, not worrying about whether [member="Kami Meran"] followed or not

"Sure. id be glad to help but lets try to keep this as non lethal as possible huh? after all i have a contract to work out here." she sighed
and fallowed the huge guy out of the door. and fallowed him down a few alleys
" So these mechanics any good or the standard in the box kind? " she asled trying to run doen the list og weapond she dad.

Lanoitan Draugria

He'd keep walking, getting closer and closer to where the attacker was, seeing it wasn't one of them, but two. Two Smugglers, a Chiss and Besalisk, both killing man after man who tried to take them down. He Silently lifted his hand, putting the both of them in a Force Choke.

"You two have caused quite enough damage. I believe it is time that you are put to rest for good."

He'd crush his hand, breaking their necks and executing them in front of a whole crowd of onlookers. He'd let them go and their bodies would fall to the ground, still and lifeless. He'd look down at her and says: "My Mechanics are quite good, since they've been keeping The Final Offer's Engines running. The parts to keep that in check have been long since gone, so they just do what they can to keep it running, with any parts that fit the bill." He'd stand there, looking down at [member="Kami Meran"] after quickly killing two men without so much as a second thought about the consequences.

" i hope that wasnt for my benefit i don't do intimidated. and.. " she saw the croed close in. " and im guessing neither do these guys. " she drew two metal circles from her back.
'' seriously you walk in to the Flea district and and kill two gangsters. i hope you expected a beat down [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] ."

Lanoitan Draugria

He'd walk back to the bar and Grabs his helmet, putting it back on. "Gentlemen...fun time's over...It's time to go." As he says this, all the men still alive from the encounter start to get up and leave, Officers and Troops alike.

He'd glance back at her earlier comment and chuckles; "Kami, I plan to go to Kon soon...I would be glad to have the backup for this operation...mainly to take over an old Imperial Outpost that was built there before the Battle of Yavin. If you wish to assist, then I'd be glad to give you some Imperial weaponry or Armor from the outpost."

"Oh, and with this place, once they see the force, most people tend to hide from it...this being one example."

He'd then place the credits to pay for the crews drinks, and left the bar, heading for The Final Offer as the rest of his men finished boarding it, due to them running out of the bar. [member="Kami Meran"]

" Well the mining contract is screwed anyway. so sure let's go do that ." she agreed keeping her eye on the crowd growing. " let's get get going before the crowd gets larger. i dont want to kill civilians."
She fallowed tapping her helmet.
" Let me guess tou have a dreadnaught?" she joked fallowing [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Lanoitan Draugria

"No...Dreadnaughts were expensive to build, and only a select few commanded them...I used to command a Victory Class Star Destroyer, but now I fly around in a Carrack Light Criuser."

Both he and her stepped aboard, as they entered the ship, the doors closed, and they took off, leaving the Space Station behind. He and [member="Kami Meran"] kept walking together until they reached the bridge, where he explained more of her payment.

"I understand clearly that Armor or Weapons won't be enough for a payment for assisting us on this mission, so what would you like from the outpost, if we manage to capture it from Pirates?"

Kammi tapped her helmeted chin thinking.
" Doupt you have a cancer cure. hah. keep the armor and weapons. i'll help if you entertain a proposal. i represent a small faction on geonosis the CIS. we could use the help. " Kami offered. giving it some hard thought.
" you could get you'e old rank back." she considered the posibility look ing at [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Lanoitan Draugria

"Let's be honest here...why would a bunch of Droids want someone from what's left of the Old Republic? Droids at this point have most likely started to hate the Empire because it rose from the Republics ashes."

"Besides, last I heard about Geonosis was when they built the first Death Star over it, then gassed the planet to keep the Death Star a secret."

He sat there, thinking for a good minute on what he'd say next to [member="Kami Meran"]

"I might join in...but if a single one of my men is replaced by a Tactical Series Droid, or any droid in general, I'll just gas the planet like the Empire did years ago."

" Mate all that was a loooong time ago this is the Confederacy of independent Systems. still young and growing. " Kami admitted now wishing she asked for credits. " anyway i made my pitch. shall we go kill pirates?" she asked seriously.
" i know a disused Astroid mine if your crew need a base of opperation." she offered.

Lanoitan Draugria

"What did you think C.I.S Stood for? The Exact same name used during the Clone Wars is the same name you use now."

"They Used droids to out-manufacture the Republic's Clone Army, and they most likely still use droids now, because they have barely any experience as true warriors on any battle field, so they use droids instead."

"Now As for a Base of Operations...that asteroid outpost, how close is it to Kon, [member="Kami Meran"]?"

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"] ( cant find con on the map )
"not too far away i think. the Cakerhause Mine is pretty isolated though. she said giving the cootdenates to [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]
" There yours. regardless lets you dock at least. " she admitted checking he datapad.
" so. i don't recall Kon. what can you tell me of it?"

Lanoitan Draugria

"He'd shake his head, realizing he was saying the name of the planet wrong. "My Apologies, the name of the planet is Lok, not kon..."

"Lok's Imperial Outpost is far south from the Pirate Stronghold on the planet...the Outpost doesn't have a space port, but it does have a cloning facility, and the standard necessities of an Imperial Outpost."

He'd sway his hand, giving a silent order as the men get the ship ready to jump to hyperspace, only to continue talking to [member="Kami Meran"]. "Last thing about it in Imperial Records, is that it fell to the very pirates that were north of the Outpost when the Empire fell to the New Republic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom