Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death and Snack food

@Lanothian Draugria
" oh in that case. thank fully the mine us pretty close to the Vergessp asteroids. " ( lol i forgot to put it's location in. ) she admitted kami sighed trying to work out a combat stratigy.
" You know wht kind of defenses er will be looking at?" she asked genuinely trying to work out a plan.
" I can get a few small military vehicals ect,"

Lanoitan Draugria

Force Sensitive,Ex-Imperial Admiral Besalisk
"If the Pirates didn't replace anything, then the standard Anti-Air defenses should be in place, turbolasers and quad rocket launchers...Along with a good 2 or 3 Tie Fighter and Interceptor squadrons in its hangar bay."

"If we pull this right, we might be able to conduct a bombing run to cover the infantry on the ground, taking out the Anti-Air Defenses, and letting your fighters provide covering fire for the StormTroopers. But Remember, we must take the base as intact as possible, the Anti-Air Defenses, I hope and will aim to be, the only necessary destruction of the base."

" if it's TIE's.. i have a ship that'll make this a cake walk. i call it a TAL " she admitted honestly she was feeling uneasy. but she always felt uneasy.
" i'd say we go in on ground and attack under the radar." she considered. " what weapons you guys packing?"
she looked at [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] trying to get a read on the guy,

Lanoitan Draugria

"They'll need the cover fire from my Ties...mainly only a third of a squadron, due to the size of the hanger bay...but if those Tals can provide the bombing run, then my Ties can provide the cover fire. I can send 100 to the ground, equipped with standard Stormtrooper armor, Blaser Rifle, and Equipment to take on their ground forces, but they will absolutely need cover fire, and that won't happen without those anti air defenses destroyed."

"Any Soldiers you can provide can also assist on the ground assault, but both my men and their orders is clear: Conquer the Base, and only kill any soldiers who fight...any who surrender are to be captured and interrogated. If they do not talk, then they are executed after a certain amount of torture."

[member="Kami Meran"]

" my clan is mostly kids. other than a Metric butt ton of Droids. i do have a Merc squad who can help out. the 3 sisters. " she pondered trying to thik of anything. " i have metric poodoo ton of assault vehicles though [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] " se finished.

Lanoitan Draugria

"That can help...we should be arriving to the Mining Outpost soon...do you have anyone related to you on the station that can help?"

"If you do, see if they can come along and assist. and these Three Sisters...It feels like they are Bounty Hunters more than anything...and Bounty Hunters tend to do whatever they want, as long as they get paid." [member="Kami Meran"]

" i prefer item recovery agent. to bounty hunter. but the only other one i can think of is my sister. but.... well she'd kill you in a heartbeat if she found out if you were ex empire. " she shrugged taking a seat and crossing her legg.
" no offence. boy you guy's can be a bunch of kriffing khrum at times she was experimented on and had her bones removed with out anesthetic [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] .

Lanoitan Draugria

"Well,everyone on board except myself still wears Ex-Imperial Garb, and the ship has the Imperial Logo painted on the side of it, big enough to see from a Space Station window, so she'll have to get used to it, although I am going to be the first to apologize for the Empire's actions on a Galatic Scale, once the Outpost is captured." [member="Kami Meran"]

" Let's just leave the ten inch killing machine with a grudge at home. that sound like a good idea [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] i think that'd be best."
kami suggested.
" I'll contact my head mechanic and get a few droids and tanks sent over. wont be a lot though." she admited.

Lanoitan Draugria

"Very well...we have arrived to the Station, so prepare for your sister to freak out about this."

The Final Offer arrives to the coordinates to the station, and dock with it, and immediately through the windows of the station, people are freaking out. The Sister of [member="Kami Meran"] sees the ship, and starts heading to the docking bay to confront the ship.

" Lyth will be at the main station a few sectors away so we'll be safe i think. best not annoy space pixies i think. " Kami partialy joked.
" the Cakerhouse was abbandoned for ages we mostly use it for storage and raw material Terenthium mostly. my crew wont bother you. but they are mando so id advise you to inform yhe crew not to go picking fights with ant teen's arround here. " she advised tapping on her datapad.
" ok good news deran is on her way with av few stock items 50 of my CB-RA's ans AR-CE's and KYS tanks. all she coud fit on a TAL. she had demanded i ask for any tech the base would have as payment. sorry mate"

Lanoitan Draugria

"Anything you can bring to the mission can help...now let's go meet your sister, hmm? might as well, since she's most likely headed to the Docking bay to knock some 'sense' into me for being a part of the old Empire."

He'd start to make his way off The Final Offer with [member="Kami Meran"], entering the Docking bay a few minutes before her sister arrives.

Lyth Meran

Bullet with Butterfly wings.
Lyth paced on board the Tal.
she was furious as was evident by the shaking Deran Meran.
" well i hope she expects me to beat the living hell out of her. i want those idiots to explain a lot of skeving things."
she ranted kicking a droid.
as the Tal doped out if hyper space.
" You want to calm down before you meet these guys? " Deran asked trying to calm the Mandalorian down.
" no if anything i need to be angrier. those idiots ripped me appart and put me back together over and over again. "
she yelled.
" Kami knows that. you think she'd do this knowing that? do you trust Kami?" The Mechanic asked.
".. * sigh * yeah.. ok i wont kill the whole ship." Lyth sighed.
" Promise? .. Lyth do you promise?"
" Yeah sheesh i promise."

[member="Lanoitan Draugria"]

Lanoitan Draugria

He and [member="Kami Meran"] have been patiently waiting in the Docking Bay for a short period of time now, the occasional report in from his 2IC on The Final Offer reporting what ships came in from hyperspace. One did catch his eye though, a mandalorian ship, that when patching into their communications, the commanding officer has the voice of a young girl, ranting about what the Empire did to her.

"Kami, I believe your sister has arrived in the system, and like you predicted, she is not happy."

He'd warn his men to be on alert, to raise the shields and get the men into combat positions, in case The Final Offer is fired upon by the Mandalorian Ship.

the Tall opened an the 10 inch wrath of fury exited. and flew up to [member="Lanoitan Draugria"]
" one. tell me one reason i shouldn't wipe this ship of the face on the map? one reason Impy one, " the tiny pixy yelled at the Basalisk tears streaming down her eyes. " Why? why should we help you." she spat.

" did i tell you she hates the First order? yeah they experimented on the As-Aski Lyth here is half Gen-Dai. " Kasmi admited
" Lyth, Lano here is ex empire not 1st order. and his crew are all deserters. i wouldn't be helping if they were all true imppys."

Lanoitan Draugria

"Little one, who's name I do not know, I plan to try and apologize for the Empire's actions on a Galatic Scale, since the atrocities and crimes they had committed still haunt me to this day...Like the Destruction of Alderaan."

He'd be totally relaxed, though he is arching his back slightly backwards to support the little one's weight on this torso. He'd pick her up and sets her down to the ground as he takes a slight bow and introduces himself. "I am Lanoitan Draugria, Ex-Admiral of the Galatic Imperial Navy, at your service, Miss Meran.

He'd stand there, looking down at [member="Lyth Meran"] and keeping [member="Kami Meran"] in his peripheral vision, two arms on his hips, the other two at his side.

Kami looked to Lyth. " you ok Lyth?" she asked..
" Ok [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] i want any info you can get on a Doctor named Leterak if and when you come across it. i owe that guy a lot of pain. you promise me that and we have a deal." Lyth said backing off. shootinh kami a dirty look.
" Kami i am NOT happy. don't push me." said in serios huff.

Lanoitan Draugria

"I'll try to pull up a file on the Imperial Database, but I've never heard of him...but I promise I'll attempt to get the information you seek,[member="Lyth Meran"]."

He'd look down over to [member="Kami Meran"], returning to the topic at hand. "How long will it take for those droids and assault vehicles to arrive here?"

" They are already here." she said as Deran began to unload the droids.
" admittedly not a whole load. but 100 droids troopers are better than nothing. eh?"

(ooc sorry. [member="Lanoitan Draugria"] )

Lanoitan Draugria

"Then Continue Preparations for the assault."

He'd walk away from the two of them to inspect the station, and see if it is going to hold up until the assault on the Lok Imperial Outpost.

[member="Kami Meran"] [member="Lyth Meran"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom