Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead Silence Meets Metal [FWC]

Tavi looked up an thought for a second. Now, he was pretty sure he saw one of the Naz's squad have communications equipment. Guess he was getting a little jittery because he will be close to the action. He then remembered that Ra asked him a question about his droids communicating with the protocol droid.

"My droids can not communicate with the protocol droid using coms. They use use end to end encryption between me and them. No third parties. The best they can communicate with you guys is using some beeps and whistles to alert you all." Tavi said as he shrugged. He didn't design the suit, nothing he could do.

Tavi tilted his head "The droids are picking up some motion from the halfway open door at the end of the corridor."

[member="SN-1411"]
[member="Jim Pehico"]
[member="Mercutio"]
@Ra'a'mah

To the non Force users, Merc did disappear. As a trained assassin, Ra was able to follow his progress. She had to give him credit and he did well. Hoping the three of them might be able to find a way to get separated from the rest of the party, Ra might be able to get some training in for Merc. Nothing like learning something on the fly. This was just one way to accomplish her duty to him as his master in the Force.

Merc reappeared behind them and scared Jim as he was nervously speaking to her. What he said, caused her shake her head, but she would abide by his request.

"Only if they are tearing into you and there's no way to save your life, Jim. You're one of the family here and as such, I would do what I can to save you."

Chuckling at his reaction, she listened to what Merc had to say about his scouting. Turning to look at Tavi as he apparently assessed the condition of Jim after being scared and smiled at him. Nodding as he eventually answered her question about his 'family' being able to communicate with, she understood. Pulling out a small device, she handed it to him to take a look at.

"That a universal communicator. Haven't needed to really use it. You think it might be able to understand those beeps and whistles?"

When he mentioned the movement one picked up on, she would take the lead in things. In her own way, even if she didn't know it, she had taken command. Not entirely though and if any of the others choose to step up to the plate, she would step aside.

"It possible, Mister Droid. What is your name? Would be better to know that, not that I have issues calling you droid. We're working here together though, so it makes sense to know our names. Everybody has already given theirs except for you."

Having been around ships off and on for almost eight years now, those sounds weren't anything external and came from inside the ship.

[member="SN-1411"] [member="Tavi Riley"] [member="Jim Pehico"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Theo Vereen"]

Tavi turned over the communicator and turned it on. Tavi turned to Git, who was hovering right next to him.

"Speak your mind, my friend" Tavi said non-chalantly, Git hovered over to the communicator and gave a low beep.

"Dark" a metallic voice said.

"Anything else you want to add" Tavi asked, and Git gave two beeps.

"Nerf Herder" a metallic voice said.

Tavi turned to Ra'a'mah and spread his hands in a shrug.

"Sure it will work. Don't expect deep conversations with them though." Tavi said with a chuckle.

@Ra'a'mah
SN-1411
Jim Pehico
Mercutio
Theo Vereen

Mercutio had disappeared again, this time without the use of the force, merely slipping away while [member="Tavi Riley"] and his metallic siblings made their display.
He moved on to the door that was he assumed was locked, a yard or two from the damaged entrance. He ignited the shoto saber he'd strapped to his forearm to make use of the light from his yellow glow. Mercutio examined the door for a long moment, squinting his eyes and leaning closer for a better look.

"Hey guys?"

He called to the others

"If I didn't know any better... I'd say this door was welded shut... From the inside..?"

As he started to straighten up and turn to rejoin the others a sudden crash from beyond the sabotaged entrance followed by the 'clangs' of small metal parts scattering caused him to immediately twist around and take a low kneeled position, his left arm bent across his chest to guard as his right stretched out behind him, ready to make a powerful full swing at anything that came close. Every muscle and tendon within his finely tuned and form were tightened, like a ballista pulled taut, ready to impale at the slightest provocation
But nothing came through, the room had returned to dead silence..

"Ra.. what's this cold creeping feeling I feel moving along my spine?"

He asked, in reference to the dark side aura emanating from the pitch black space beyond.

[member="The Galactic Storyteller"] [member="Jim Pehico"] [member="SN-1411"] [member="Theo Vereen"]

Theo had been quietly following listening to the banter and following orders when directed at him. Now this whole the door being welded from the inside that just said spooky to him.

"Why would someone weld it shut from the inside, that's like...well....odd." Yeah it had quickly reminded him of those old scary holos his mother and he had watched on Saturday nights. As a kid they had scared him to pieces he remembered running into his parents room yelling about zombies they had not been amused.

Laira of course laughed herself till she peed which he found funny.

But this wasn't any holo this was real but he remembered what those zombies did to people. He knew he wasn't wearing enough armor.

[member="Mercutio"] | [member="Tavi Riley"] | @Ra'a'mah [member="SN-1411"] [member="Jim Pehico"]

[member="Theo Vereen"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Tavi Riley"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Jim Pehico"]

Rakghouls...shes fought them once or twice terrible creature of the dark side that spread all to quick around the galaxy...damn the creator of such monsters...war bred such deadly weapons that could turn on its users...

Did anyone notice her? No she remained that way hidden by the garb of a female tusken raider that hid her weapons and sabers. She simply glances around the shuttle and moves off with everyone else

She moved towards ra and whispered quietly to her

what a apprentice...definitly strong in the force

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom