Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead or not? (Iella)

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Coruscant

A couple of days have past since Hawk returned from Illum. Still he couldn't shake off what happen in the cave. The cave...his father ghost...was it a force ghost or just the cave playing tricks on him. Hawk didn't know. It was driving him crazy. He had to find out either way.

With his new saber hooked on his belt, he want searching for his Master Iella. Maybe she would be able to shed some light on this mystery. He hadn't had time to tell her about his ghostly visitor on Illum.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella's head lifted as she sense the approach of her Padawan. She turn to wait his arrival even though he was not in physical sight yet. To her, he seemed out of sorts and grew concerned for him. Something was troubling her Padawan and she wanted to help.

As he neared she smiled, "Greetings Hawk, you are in need of assistance?", she asked.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk nods his head in greeting. "Yes, I'm hoping you can help." He runs a hand through his short brown hair. "Master what can you tell me about force ghost? How do I know the difference between a force ghost and vision?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

She looked at him with curiosity at his question. "Well it is my understanding that after death a force users can still exist with in the force. They have the ability to interact with the living, although they do not have physical presence. It is sort of like a separation .. from the force", she said hoping she was making sense. "A vision is different, they give us clues to coming events, not necessarily clear in our minds, they are confusing in the sense they can mean exactly what you see in them, or they can be vague and in need of interpretation. They are not absolute", she looked at him more now.

"May I ask you why you are asking this?".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk nods as he listens to Iella explanation. It didn't clear up anything for him. He had hope it would have shed some light on it. "While on Illum in the cave. I saw a force ghost of my father. I think it was a force ghost but I can't be sure. He guided me to my crystal so was it a vision." Says Hawk sounding very confused.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Hmm well that is something I can not answer. However, you are concern that your father might be .. dead?", she began to think of there best options. "I assume you have tried to contact him. A vision could take the form of a force ghost I guess, that would make things very complicated to interpret. If you have not heard from your father I think we need to go find him", she said.

She paced around for a moment thinking on the situation and the possibility that Hawk's father may be dead. This will could prove a problem in more ways then one. There are variables to this that she can not see. And emotional attachments, lost, can test a Jedi.

"Hawk if we go, you might like to think about bringing someone else with us, someone .. close. The more support the better". She was thinking that even thought she cares for the Padawan, they are not close, that will come with time and if it is bad news he will need someone dear to be there for support and comfort that she can not give him.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Yeah I've tried everything I can think of to contact him. No luck so far. The last time anyone heard from him was months ago. He was going to Nal Sharrde." Hawk had no idea why Nathan would want to go the smuggler moon.

He glad that Iella was willing to come along with him. Her next request about having someone along for moral support surprised him. He didn't know who to ask. "That a tough one. I really don't have anyone to ask. I haven't seen my sister or brother in awhile. I could ask my mom." He didn't feel comfortable asking any of the girls he was interested in to come along. He wasn't at that point in any personal relationship.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Well it is entirely up to you", she said with a smile, she only put the option there if he wished to take it. "Do you have your ship ready, I think this 'mission' is best done on a personal level. Tell me where it is and I will meet you there soon. I need to go pack for the trip". she said.

"Nal Sharrde? well a new place for me to visit".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Kamikaze is always ready to go at moment notice." It was habit from Hawk smuggling days. One he did not want to break. "It in hanger bay 74."

"Nar Shaddaa can be a bit rough. I would suggest forgoing Jedi robes." He suggests to her. "See you in a few hours." He still had to figure out if he wanted to bring his mom. He had no idea what could happen in this mission. He didn't want to endanger her so he decided not to invite her. He did com his mom to let her know that he would be leaving Coruscant for awhile on Jedi business.

----
Sabrina switched off the com after wishing Hawk a safe trip.. Something about the tone of Hawk voice made her concern. It didn't sounds like his normal voice. Something was up. She's grab her jacket and runs out the door. She was going to say goodbye in person. He might be able to fool her on the com but Hawk was a terrible liar to her face. She alway able to read him like a book.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella nodded to Hawk and left for her quarters to change out of her robes and into her old smugglers clothes. She kept them as they for some reason, always came in handy. They still fit which was good to see, her placed her holster over her shoulders and cradled the blaster. Iella would never leave her blade and it was safely out of view clipped to her beat hidden under her brown leather jacket.

She threw a few personal items in a back pack and left. She found the Kamikaze humming in the hangar bay, preping for take off. She did not wait for an invitation to board and went immediately to the cockpit, hoping to find Hawk.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk was in the cockpit talking to his mom when Iella came in. "I am not leaving until you tell me what is bothering you." Sabrina says with her arms crossed.

"Mom. It is Jedi business." He says telling her a half truth. Sabrina rolls her eyes at Hawk than notices Iella. "Hi. I'm Sabrina. Hawk's mom."

Hawk grimaces slightly. "See mom. My master here. Iella this is mother." Sabrina smirks at her son expression. "So are you going to continue lying to me in front of your master or are you finally ready to tell the truth."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella just stood there watching the interaction between Hawk and his mother. A slight grin on her face but this was between Hawk and her.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Sabrina", she said with a bow. "Hawk we really must be going", she said with an indication toward his mother. He needs to tell her the truth.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk sighs. "Ok. Here it is. I think I saw Dad's force ghost." Sabrina raises an eyebrow. "What does that mean?" She didn't like the sound of it.

"It means Dad could be dead. I don't know. It could be a vision. I. I.....have no idea. That what Iella and I are going to find out." Sabrina nods and gives Hawk a hug. She knew that her son and his father had a complicated relationship.

"My poor baby bird." She pulls back and looks at him than Iella. "In going too. You are going to need me."

Hawk shakes his head. "Mom, you don't have to go. What your dance studio? Who is going to run it?" He ask trying to think of reason for her to stay.

She waves off his reasons. "We are on break. I'm not worry about it. I am going so let go." Hawk grits his teeth. He knew when he was beat. "Fine."

He sits down in his captain chair. "Buckles up ladies."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella smiled toward Sabrina, and indicated for her to sit in the back seat. She took the co-pilot seat to assist Hawk, not that he needed it. Iella did not bother to buckle up, in fact she prefers not too, just one of those Corellian things she guessed.

She heard the sound of the engines firing up, and the light vibration of the hull .. she put her hand on the side of the hull to 'read' the ship. She concentrated on it for a moment, "The ship is in good nick", she said to Hawk with a smile, hoping to take his mind of the situation if only for a moment. Iella has the nature Corellian ability to read a ship's condition through the vibrations it gives, she can tell if a ship needs a service or if there is a pending problem.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina sat down behind Hawk. She buckles herself in. She knew from prior flying experience with her son that things can go wrong every quickly.

"Thanks, I tried to keep her in good shape." He flashes Iella a quick smile.

Kamikaze lifts off gracefully from the platform and heads out into deep space. Hawk turns slightly and enters the coordinate for Nar Shaddaa. "It just take a few moments." He says comments.

"Where are we going?" Sabrina asks. "Nar Shaddaa." Hawk replies. Sabrina face pales. She had bad memories from that planet. "Still time to turn back" Hawk says. Sabrina smiles and shakes her head. "I'm fine. Your board is green." She says distracting her son.

Hawk nods and turns back. "Here we go." He pulls the levers back and they make the jump to hyperspace.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella felt the push of the inertia on her back. She could not help but smile as the sensation of it, she missed flying and vowed to do more of it since she had her A-Wing back, as rusty and old as it was it was her joy.

The blue tunnel of hyper filled the cockpit window and she turned to Hawk. "So do you have a plan?", she asked, looking to both he and Sabrina.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Umm no. I just thought we would wing it." Hawk admits sheepishly. Sabrina frown slightly. She had hope that Hawk had changed when he decided to become a Jedi. Look like she was wrong. He still acted without thinking.

"I'm hoping that I will be able to sense something. What do you think Master? Would that work?" He hoped that Iella had some ideas.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"That might happen", she thought for a moment. "But .. firstly tell me what information you have on your father, like what he was doing there and where he might go etc". From that they would be able to at least form something of a plan. Just something to give them direction for when they arrive. Nothing to complicated as they never work out.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk looks at his mom than back at Iella. "From my information he had a meeting with Zobra the Hutt on Nal Hutta. The meeting never tok place. The last time he was seen was at a girlfriend house, I just have an address."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella brow frowned, they had little to do on, but she had been in similar situations before this and with even less information. At least they had two possible leads. "Well that is something, we should go to the last time your father was seen and work back from there", she had a feeling the Hutt has something to do with this as well.

"We need to question the girlfriend find out where he went from their there", and see if this girlfriend has something to do with his disappearance. They had to be careful .. if the girlfriend in involved with the Hutts she would give their position away, if there is foul play in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom