Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead or not? (Iella)

@[member="Iella E`ron"]@[member="Delila Castillon"]

"Good idea. It gives us something to work with." Say Hawk. He couldn't help notice how quiet his mom was being. Sabrina gives him smile. "I'm going to make myself useful. I'll make us something to eat." Sabrina excuses herself and goes to the kitchen. Once she was inside she allow herself to cry. Poor Nathan. Even though they hadn't been together for years. She still loved him. He was the father of her children. She wipes her eyes than busy herself by cutting some vegetables. She was going to make vegetable soup.

Hawk waits until his mom was out of sight. "I don't like her being her. She not equipped to handle this. What if something happens to her? Did you notice how pale she got when I told her where we were heading?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella had of course and she sensed his Mother's fears. It was understandable and this would be a test for her and Hawk as well. She would not interfer with the way of it, this was something between Hawk and his Mother. However, Iella will be their for them both if they require her help.

"Yes Hawk, she is afraid on many levels", she said to him. "But she might prove stronger then you think, lets hope so, after all she was determined to come with us. That shows spirit".

"It might be best if your mother remains on the ship when we arrive, if that will help".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Yes, she can stay with the ship. Hopefully she will agree to it. She can be a little stubborn at times." He got his sturborness from her. The smell of homemade soup went through the ship. "Smells like lunch is ready."

Sabrina loved cooking. It was one of her favorite things besides dancing. "Lunch is ready." She called out. They will at least eat healthy with her doing the cooking. She knew that her son loved to eat junk food.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Well there is a benefit for having Sabrina along for the trip. Iella is completely lost in a kitchen so they wont starve. "That does smell fantastic", she said with her nose in the air. She remembered her attempts at cooking, each time it ended in an explosion and food stuck to her hair.

"Well if she will not stay behind we will deal with it, after all she does have a right to this mission as much as you do". She smiled at him, trying to ease his mind somewhat. This is going to be a tough time for them both if the answers to the questions are not favourable.

"Now lets go eat", she said standing up and making her way to the galley.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Mom a great cook. She mostly makes heathy meals. I hoping I can convince her to make nerf steak." He says as they walks to the galley.

Sabrina ladled the soup into three bowls and putting around the table. In the middle, she placed a loft of bread, peanut butter, strawberry and grape jam. They could make their own sandwiches.

Hawk walks in. He kisses his mom's cheek. "Thanks Mom. ". He sit down and begins to eat.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella followed Hawk with a smile. The food smelt brilliant and her stomach became hungry and showed it. "Pardon me", she said as it voiced protest at the lack of neglect.

She bowed to Sabrina to show thanks before take a seat and looked into the bowl. She is not a jam person so just took some bread for the soup. It is delicious and Iella ate with gusto.

"Thank you Sabrina this is just what I needed". she said.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Your welcome Iella. It is the least I can do to help out." Sabrina sat down. "So what the story here? Are you couple?" She had heard that the Padawan and Master relationship was very close one. She wouldn't blame Iella. Her son was very handsome and charming.

Hawk almost chokes on his soup. "Mom! She is married." He couldn't believe his mother sometimes.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

As if in sync, Iella almost choked on her soup too. And, how did Hawk know? She decided to ignore that part for the moment. "Hmm,... No we are not a couple, although he is very handsome and great with his feet, I am afraid that I am ... unable", she simply put it that way.

She decided to take a piece of bread and busy herself with the food as a way of distraction.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina giggled at their reaction. "He never tells me anything so I assumed that you were his girl. I really wish that Hawk would have stay dancer. He was so good. He would been top in his field by now."

Hawk sighs. He heard all of this before. Mom wanted him settled. "Mom, when I get a girl I want to be serious with..I promise you will meet her."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"This is delicious Sabrina thank you for the soup", she said as she continued to eat and listen to mother and son with amusement. She had reached the bottom of her bowl and placed the spoon on the side of the plate. However, the bread is just too good and she took more of it.

"Hawk, if you wish we could do some training to eat up some time while we travel .. ", she said as she thought it might take their minds of what they are here to do. "And Sabrina can watch to see what you get up too".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk smiles. "That is great idea. I would love to do that." Maybe that would get his mom off his case about not being a dancer. She never seen him be a Jedi.

Sabrina finishes her soup. "I would like that." She says as she get up to clean off the table. She put her bowl in the dishwasher. She worried about her son. She didn't want him to end up like his father. Nathan has..no must used past tense...Nathan was to dedicated to the Order.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella stood up from the table very satiated with the goodness of Sabrina's cooking, she bowed to her once more in thanks. Then turned to Hawk.

"Do you have a room in the ship where we can train?", she asked. "And what would you like to train in?", she asked, as she removed her jacket and laid it over the kitchen bench. Underneath is her saber clipped to her hip.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Thanks mom. It was great." He puts his bowl in the dishwasher. "We can use the cargo bay. It is big enough. How about we do more lightsaber training." He wanted to show his mom that his dancing training helped him.

"You both are welcome. I was happy to do it." She switches the dishwasher on. "Lightsaber training. Isn't that dangerous?" She asked Iella.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"It is dangerous yes, but our sabers have the ability to be lowered so they can not harm .. to much". She tried to sound reassuring. "But Hawk needs to constantly practice with his saber so he become a great swordsman and has the ability to defend himself and others". She smiled.

Iella moved toward the corridor and headed to the cargo bay, being Corellian she knows that location on this ship well enough. "Saber training it is Hawk".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina was relieved to know that they don't practice on full power. She didn't want to see her son lose a limb. She follow Hawk and Iella to the cargo bay. She stands next to the wall. "Will I safe here?"

The cargo bay was like most cargo bay. It had a few empty boxes and containers in the corner. The center was wide open. He used it to train. Hawk nods. "Yes. You will be fine." He removes his cloak and toss it aside. He unhook his saber. He ignites it. It glowed a beautiful shade of blue.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Sabina, I suggest you take a seat on one of those old crates. And we can sense you through the force and know your location... you are safe". She smiled. Iella turned her attention to Hawk now. She ignited her saber and the white blade pushed out with it's pulsing hum. Iella rotated her wrists to loosen them for the training.

She moved away in an area with room to start her warm up. Which included gathering the force around her and centering her focus. Her limbs moved around to pump blood to the muscles, the force racing around her body in preparation.

"Now, what form do you wish?".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina smiles and takes a seat on the container waiting for the training to begin. "Don't worry mom. We won't get close to you." He just hopes that he doesn't embarrass himself in front of his mom.

"I'm thinking freestyle. Ladies first." He always prefers to wings it.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

She smiled, "As you wish". Iella is well in practice, after a few rounds of saber practice herself with Master Syn, and he is no easy beat.

She walked toward Hawk at a steady pace, her saber slightly out by her side. As she approached, she darted to the left with a cross over in her foot work, her blade coming upward in a arc straight for the side of this leg in an up ward motion to run along the full length of the outside of his leg.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk takes a few deep breaths centering himself as Iella approaches him. He allows the force to guide his movements. He moves to his right bring his blade down to the side to bat her blade away from his leg leaving her open for him to attack. He swings the blade back to slice her stomach sideways.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Using the force Iella jumped back and sideways out of the arc of Hawk's swinging blade. As the blade passed her stomach only inches away, in a rapid bunt of her blade she rammed the end of her hilt into his back, a strike.

"Always watch your back".

She walked away only a couple of paces, before she turned to move in again. Her blade raised high and began to swing down .. she is using a technique she employs in her personal meditations. Her blade circled in the air, she had connected to this form one she can .. if she lets it .. loss herself in. She continued to move forward her blade moving in an unpredictable arc. Until she was in range. Two rapid strikes .. first one to his right shoulder .. the second to his hip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom