Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead or not? (Iella)

@[member="Iella E'ron"]

"I'm not sensing anything." He says almost snapping at Iella. "Sorry just so frustrated. I had hope once I got here I would sense something."

Let the force be my guide. He repeat silently to himself. He recalled his dad saying that the force isn't radar. But he was wrong sometimes it did show the way.

"Let's go talk to his girlfriend." He says to Iella. He had memorized the address. He turns left and walks down the street. They walked for awhile. The neighborhood slowly got worse the closer they got to the place. "This doesn't look good."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Nothing here looks good, and nothing that I am sensing bode well", she said concentrating on the landscape around her, her eyes shifting in all direction along with her sense through the force.

She lowered her voice, "Hawk .. keep alert to all things, and clear your mind of any frustrations, if you do not a mistake will be made and that will not aid your father or your mother who sits waiting for you". She followed him toward what she assumed was the location of the girlfriend.

"What is your plan". She said as they approached.

@[member="Iella E'ron"]

Hawk nods. Iella suggestion about his frustration was easier said than done. He was so upset and annoyed about this situation. He couldn't clear his mind fully. It kept drifting back to the last times he had seen his dad. They had been fighting about something.

"Plan. What plan? I'm just going to ask her some questions." They reach the address. The building looked like it had seen better days. The piece of the building were falling off. Windows were broken. "Can't see my Dad having lived here." He says sounding a little snotty.

If he thought the outside was bad the inside was worst. Paint was peeling off the walls and it smelled like garbage and urine. "Lovely place." He places his hand on the rail as he goes up the stairs. He felts a faint presence. It was his dad. "Hmmm he was here." He continues up the stairs to the the three floor.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella walked on behind Hawk, the building if you could call it that, was very much in ruin. It was sad to see that people actually lived here, it was dangerous and threatened their health. She heard Hawk speak .. more to himself really .. as he mentioned his father having been here.

"Hawk .. move with caution. I will watch our backs", she said dropping back slightly to give room if something was to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom