Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dead or not? (Iella)

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina gasp as Iella strikes hit Hawk in the back. Her poor baby.

"Frak!" He mutters. He always seem to fall for that. His mom gasp didn't help. He had to forget that she was there watching him. Hawk raises an eyebrow as Iella danced around. He watches her carefully. She strikes quickly. He pivots to his left. Her blade passes by him.. Missing him by mere inches. He swats her butt with his blade.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Hawks blade only managed to graze her backside, and Iella smiled ..he had improved greatly. Much faster and easy with the blade. With a pivot on the ball of her foot she twisted her body from the waist and performed a strike to his back again, left exposed by his movement to her back side.

"Watch it Hawk, you leave yourself to open". She pulled her arms in to her body tucking the elbow in to her side . . her blade came again with economy of effect in four rapid strikes with minimal movement. Three to the lower legs on each side, the last in an upward motion to slice his chest.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Sabrina couldn't help but clap when Hawk's saber gaze Iella backside. Hawk flashes his mom a quick smile. Frak he was hit by Iella on the legs. He able to block her strike to the chest. Their blades clashes. Hawk force pushes Iella away from him into the wall.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Hawk's force push hit her, but she is able to match it with one of her own, sending him to the other wall with a grin. She only used minimal force power as it would have killed him to use her full strength in such close quarters. "I thought this was saber duel Hawk", she said as she used the force to levitate one of the crates near by his mother and send it toward Hawk at low speed.

Lets see what he can do with that, she thought.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Weren't you the one that told me that there were no rules in fighting." He says with a small smirk after hitting the wall. He knew that she had used only a little bit on the force. A full blast would injured or killed him.

Hawk slices the crate in half with the saber than send both pieces back toward Iella. Sabrina couldn't believe that her son had these skills. It frighten her a little. Hawk had a temper. She wonders if Iella knew this yet.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

She smiled at his comment, as she used the force to stay the cut crates. Her arm extended with her palm upward she held them in the air for a moment before throwing them to the side away from harm of anyone.

"Indeed I did", she said, ah! so that is how he wants to play. Her eyes narrowed as she walked toward him, she is going to push Hawk to the limit, see what he is made of and what control he has gained over his time with the Order.

With a sudden burst of speed .. Iella lunged forward, three strikes aimed to his legs on the one side, lower .. knee and back to the calves. She wanted him to connect to the force more, freestyle is fine but you still need to focus and form a stronger connection.

"Hawk, try and sense my movements, my next attack, see if you can push your senses to see them before they happen". She knew Hawk has the ability to receive visions, and may be just maybe he might have the hidden ability of force sight, to see things just before they happen.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

A tingling sensation goes down his back as Iella suddenly lunges at him. He always called it his danger sense. He sidesteps to the side bring his blade down to blocks her from striking his leg. Than using his strength in the force to push her blade away and strike her in quick fashion three times in the forearm and wrist.

The danger sense always told him when he was in danger. Now that he had immerse himself within the force, he could see the danger before it happens most of the time. It was still a work in progress.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

She managed to block the strikes to the forearm .. but missed the wrist strike. She smiled as she could sense him connecting more to the force. As they have grown closer with training, they are able to sense each others moves more readily.

Iella moved in again, her speed increased, as her blade arced for his right shoulder, it is a blow with a short bunt action and one designed to disable an enemy.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

In his mind eye, he could see Iella next move. He pivots to the left just barely missing the blow to his right shoulder. Quickly he strikes two hard jabs into her ribs.

With the speed they were moving, Sabrina was having a hard time following the duel. She was impress with Hawk foot work. He was very light on his feet due to dancing training.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella moved back from the duel, and extinguished her blade. She could sense they are approaching their destination and they needed to get back to the cockpit.

"Hawk you have come a long way since we first met and your abilities with the blade are excellent. Is there other skills with the force that you would like to learn more of?, as I can teach you more then saber forms".

She looked over to Sabrina and smiled. "Your son is becoming a very powerful Jedi and with more training will be even more so".

OOC: Hawk I am slowly returning to activity now and will be back more on Sunday. Sorry for the wait.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Hawk switches off his blade and hooks it back to his belt. He smiles as he listen to his Master. "Thank you Master. I would like to learn how to mediate better. Sometimes I only get my vision when I am sleeping instead of when I am wake."

Sabrina feelings were mixed. She was proud of her son's accomplishment but she was afraid for him. She waits for Hawk to head off to the cockpit before speaking to Iella.

"Iella, if I can have just a quick moment, my son has a temper. I don't know if you have seen it yet. He and his father didn't get along. I'm worry about his reaction."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella looked on the face of a concerned mother and smiled. "I would not fear for your son, he has now just asked me to train him further in meditation, this will go a long way to aid that and give him more self control. However, I do understand your concerns as we do not know what the out come of this mission will be", she placed an arm on Sabrina's shoulder knowing this was just as difficult for her as he. "But that is why I am here, to help get him through this as well as you".

"I too have a temper that I need to maintain control over, and over time I have learned to do so, it will be a long path but one he will reach in the end".

"Come lets find Hawk".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"I hope your right." Sabrina smiles sadly. "Let's. I'm sure he is wondering where we are." Sabrina follows Iella out of the cargo bay.

Hawk noticed that Iella stayed behind to talk to his mom. Mostly likely it was about him. Mom was worried about him. Some days she will realize that Hawk is adult and can take care of himself.

He sits down in the chair. He takes. Them out of hyperspace. Nar Shaddaa the last place that his father was seen alive.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella stood behind Hawk as he piloted the ship into Nar Shaddaa, her senses reached out toward the planet. Much disturbance is here and many life forms twisted in the ways of life some desired and some not. Many dangers as well, she sensed them not just in general but for them as well.

"We are going to have to be alert Hawk, I can sense danger for us", but that was all she could sense for the moment, as the way was unclear to her at present. "I do not know of this place apart from what I have heard, so I will be guided by your experience here".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"I can sense it as well. " he says to his Master. He was wished now that his mother wasn't with him. He couldn't afford to lose them both. No, his father was still. He mustn't despair.

He set the ship down in one of the numerous hanger bay. The hanger bay was owned by an old friend of Hawk's. His friend was a girl named Daphne. Daphne was a talented with a hydrospanner. She walked into the hanger bay dressed in blue jumpsuit with patches of grease on it. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail.

"We have one friend here." He gesture to Daphne. "She an old girlfriend." Sabrina frowns. "Let's hope she doesn't have any of your kids running around." Hawk flashes his mom a look. He couldn't believe she said that.

"Let's go say Hi."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Iella only grinned at the comment made by Hawk's mother. "Sabrina, we need someone to remain with the ship and keep it ready for take off if needed, can you do that?", she asked.

She was already to go, only her lightsaber the outward sign of her status which remained hidden under her old jacket. Her old smugglers clothes coming in handy once more as she walked to the ramp. "Hawk you lead the way, I will just hang back and remain alert for any dangers but be prepared".

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

"Yes, I can do that. You guys go and meet her. I have no desire too." Sabrina says. She didn't mean to sound rude. "Give my apologies." She gives Hawk a quick hug. "Be safe." She smiles at Iella than goes to the cockpit to watch.

Hawk shakes his head. "Gotta love her spirit." He says referring to his mom. The hatch slides open. Hawk walks down the ramp to Daphne. "Hey Sweetie." He gives Daphne a charming smile,

Daphne returns the smile. "Hawkie long time." She gives him a hug. Than she greets Iella. "Hi. I'm Daphne. Any friend of Hawkie is a friend of mine. Why are you here?"

"I shall leave Hawk to answer that question, pleasure to meet you Daphne", she smiled back at the woman. "But we do need your help". she hoped this woman was trustworthy with this personal mission.

Iella stood a little way off, and pushed out through the force, forever on alert to their surroundings and potential dangers, whether looked for or from opportunists.

@[member="Iella E'ron"]

"I need your help. My dad has gone missing. I need to leave my ship here. Ahh crew member is on board guarding it." He didn't want anyone to know that his mom was here. In case someone was after the Solo Family.

Daphne sighs. "I don't know Hawkie. Leaving your ship here with a crew member people are going to ask questions. Now iF I was to do some repairs on her ...that another story."

Hawk glances at Iella. Than back at Daphne. "Fine. You can update the navi-computer." Daphne grins. "Gotcha yourself a deal. I'll send ya the bill. Feel free to use this place."

He was needing to update the system anyways. "We should get moving." He heads toward the exit. He didn't sense his dad presence on the planet. "Frak." He mutters.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"What is it? what are you sensing?", she looked to Hawk as they moved off from the ship. Iella mostly kept her eyes in front watching everyone around her, and through the force reached out to more areas in search of any dangers hidden in place.

She quickly cast her eyes back to the ship and hoped that Sabrina would be fine there. "Let the force guide you Hawk, and through it we will find your father".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom