Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Daxam II Abandoned Rebel Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
latest.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Military Base Name: Green Heaven
  • Classification: Rebel Outpost
  • Location: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/daxam-ii.174679/
  • Affiliation: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/jonyna-si.174576/
  • Population: Uninhabited. The Base itself is built into a 2 mile deep cavern, but outside of a repurposed CIS frigate, much of the cave is unused.
  • Demographics: N/A
  • Accessibility: Daxam II is already quite hard to navigate towards, but the base itself is hidden in deep jungle on the western continent. The jungle is practically impassible terrain, but if you know the location of the cave, flying small craft into it is not that hard.
  • Description: A repurposed CIS frigate inside a huge jungle cavern, machine-flattened stone acting as the floor of the cave and landing pad for small craft.
POINTS OF INTEREST
  • Landing Pad: The stone floor of the base was carved out long ago by rebel forces, flattened to a sheen that let the rebels set X-wings and other small craft land within the cave. Within lies a stolen Skywatcher-Class Scout Ship nicknamed The Reaper and an X-wing, both in desperate need of repair and restoration.
  • Interior Lobby and living space: While the ship was originally designed for droids, the open hanger design of the frigate was converted into a living space, a central table surrounded by repurposed seating arrangements that seemed to be from several star systems over. A small kitchen connected in an open floor plan to the lobby, while off to the side, a two hallways leading to a further interior
  • Bedrooms: To the left of the main living space, a hallways of bedrooms sits, each a 12 by 12 foot room with beds and a small bedside table. Along the hall, three bathrooms sit as well.
  • Weapons room: At the end of the left hall, a 20x20 open space sits, formally the engine room of the frigate, having been converted into a large armory for the rebel cell.
  • Workshop: To the right of the main lobby, a hall leads to several large rooms, one of which is a makeshift workshop for weapons modification and fabrication. Most of the projects there seem to be abandoned, though a few seem to be saber hilts that were never finished...
  • Training Dojo: A large room that seemed to be some sort of command center before conversion, now it is covered in old mats made from local plants, though all have dusted away at this point.
  • Pool: At the end of the right hall sits a large opening to the cave, a cave pool seeming to have been used for leisure of the rebel cell.

SECURITY
None

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
While the cave itself was once just another part of the jungle of Daxam II for most of it's history, all that changed in 3 BBY when the crew of the Angel landed there, intending to set up a rebel cell out of the backwater planet. Converting a nearby CIS frigate crash into parts for the base, the base was occupied for about 3 years until just before the Battle of Yavin, when the crew mysteriously disappeared.

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP

Nice submission with some lovely artwork and a simple premise! Always love a good hidden outpost. The only change I need is in Security, for the rating to be changed from N/A to None. Nitpicky I know but Srina will throw something at me if I don't ensure that the format is kept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom