Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dathmoiri Witches

[SIZE=9pt]Hello I’m Mini and I’m wondering how many of you I can get to join me in an rp Idea I had. The idea is simple and humorous and sets the tone for Mini’s trust for spell knowledge and her knack for finding trouble. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Base idea for the thread:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Minerva travels to Dathomir after hearing about the Witches and their spells. Mini meets knew people but she also stumbles onto a spell and she tries to cast it without training. She sort of botches it and is in need of the spells to be reversed or fixed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Dathomiri Spell: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]Revitalization of the Whuffa – A spell that a Force Spell caster can heal/revitalize the body and even re-grow limbs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Her brash behavior casting a spell without training Mini grows an extra limb and needs help to re-move the extra limb without doing permanent damage to herself. [/SIZE]

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
Do you have spell books? If so where do you hide them?
569363c16202ce1ec44587c2c6ffb4793a09af20_r.gif

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]
In the future I would like Mini to learn from as many Force Spell casters as she can find and teach her. She is impulsive and has a incredible trust for Force spells. Put those to things together and she is liable to sneak into things she should not be middling with her level of Force experience. I would love for her to interact with you in the future. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom