Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dathmoiri Witches

Urrrm, I did not get this up tonight. Needless lots of things have happened tonight on my end and I did not get it up tonight. I really do not wish to rush the intro of this role play so I will wait to work and get it up tomorrow.

I am a former nightsister but I know my spells and techniques still. Elayne and me prefer the lightside. @[member="Minerva Vessia"] I can teach you plenty if you wish. I was part of the covenant

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Sadly, I don't see anyone worthy among witches to train my child... I guess my Mini will have to wake up our ancestor that sleeps in the mountain. :p

@[member="Minerva Vessia"]

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
Sith magic isn't Allyan magic, dear... and doesn't matter what Dathomirian Witch trains, it is the same... the light and dark side comes into play bases on intention and desire results.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"]

I have learned my magic from my mother, the Clan leader of the Singing Moutain tribe, and my other various family members. Surely I can teach the cute and loveable @[member="Minerva Vessia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom