Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date before Darkness

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Ship: Factory link
Outfit: Bikini
Valery looked up at him and smirked at his comment - she appreciated him spinning it into a more fun direction. Her body immediately relaxed and she looked across the horizon with him, just taking a moment to enjoy the fact that they were still together. But after a moment, she felt him tighten his arms around her waist and she knew what was coming next.
As he lifted her off the ground with ease, she grinned and rolled her eyes playfully.
"Oh I know I can get it off easily. But sometimes it's fun to play around a bit more," she smirked. "I did want to actually go swimming though..."
She turned her gaze left, "First one to get to that red buoy wins?"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"To the buoy?" He turned his gaze out, following where Valery Noble Valery Noble had looked. Wasn't too far, though his uh, lack of knowledge on how to swim was certainly going to be a hinderance. Not that he couldn't, just, not well. Not that he let that stop him. With a wide grin he just winked at the Jedi Master before diving off to swim as frantically and quickly as he could. Trying to use surprise to his advantage and maybe win.

Kahlil likely wasn't gonna though. Too much wasted movement. He moved quick, sure, but someone who knew how to swim would easily swim circles around him.

bWMGgIz.png
Valery nodded at his question and looked over at the buoy with a smile. When she looked back at him, she saw him wink and grin... before he began to quickly swim towards their finish point.
"Hey!" she called out.
She grumbled but quickly began to smirk as she went in pursuit. Luckily she was quite nimble and fast in the water, so she'd certainly be able to catch up eventually. The only problem was that the buoy was fairly close, so she hoped that there was enough distance to catch him.
Swimming as fast as she could, Valery tried to get around him and reach the buoy. She wasn't going to just give him this win over her...
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

Chit. She was the better swimmer. It didn't take long for Valery Noble Valery Noble to catch up, which was just what he feared. There's no way he'd win. Well. Almost no way. A wide, playful grin formed as instead of trying to swim faster he went right to plan B. And tackled her. A full on laugh escaped him as he went to get his arms around her and lift her up and out of the water. Holding her away from the buoy as they got closer so he could be the first to touch it.

No rules were stated on what could and couldn't be done after all.

bWMGgIz.png
Valery was grinning from ear to ear as she was closing in - she could already smell victory, and she knew she was going to enjoy all the teasing after that. Not that she wouldn't tease him if he won... there was never enough teasing. But this would only make it a little sweeter.
But then something happened.
She saw him turn in the water and blinked, but before she could react, his arms were already wrapped around her. "Hey!"
she called out in surprise as he lifted her out of the water. "Oh no you don't!" she continued as she began to squirm to get out of his grasp, but it was to no avail. He carried her to the finish, and 'won' the race totally fair and square once he touched the buoy.
Valery then began to laugh herself and tried to poke and prod at him, "Oh you're going to regret doing that..." she said playfully.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"I might, eventually. But for now I won." He grinned wide, his silver eyes turning down to look once more at Valery Noble Valery Noble in his arms. Now it was just them, out in the waters. Floating together. It wasn't that deep of waters, sure, but.. Kahlil leaned down, gently setting his forehead against hers. Eyes closed. Letting the subtle ding of the buoy behind him and the waves bring sound and life to this moment. Their moment.

He wanted more of these. He'd fight. He'd win. He'd power through the dark. All so he could have this moment again. And all the others that could. His future, no longer shadowed by a fate worse than death.

"I really do love you, Valery."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery rolled her eyes at him and his huge grin, but still with a smirk on her face. It was nice to not have to worry about duties, the war, and everything that came with it. The only thing that mattered right now was their time together, a feeling she had missed for longer than she could remember
So for a moment, she remained still in his arms with her eyes closed as their heads touched. The sound of the waves and the wind hardly phased her, nor did the ringing bell of the buoy behind them. She could only hear his voice.
"I love you too," she whispered back. It was hard to capture just how much she loved him through words, but those few captured it the best way. They were simple but expressed with sincere emotion.
"I'm going to miss you when you leave, but I know you'll come back for me if you can. So just... make sure that you can." she was unsure as to how to word with. But her biggest fear was for him to fall too far, or that he'd be killed.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Don't worry. I've got the best reason in the galaxy to come back. Food tastes horrible when ya fall too far." He was teasing. Or, at least, he hoped Valery Noble Valery Noble knew he was teasing. Given the heaviness of the subject he chuckled a little, kissing the woman's forehead softly. "I'll come back to you. Always. I promise." That sounded better than just making a joke, yeah. His grin stayed none the less as he shifted in the water, casually putting Valery onto the buoy with a faint grin.

"Now, we're out here all alone. What do ya think we should do, mm?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery could appreciate the joke and chuckled in response. But when he put her down on top of the buoy, she had something better in mind. "C'mere," she said as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pulled him closer. She then began to shift around a little and raised one leg over his shoulder, and then the other.
With a final hop, she was now sitting on top of his shoulders. She leaned forward and looked over at the horizon while she used his head as temporary support.
"Hmm... good question," she hummed.
"Part of me thinks we should get ready to go out and get dinner at a fancy restaurant. But another part of me wants to go to our little place, make something simple to eat, and then cuddle up on the couch with a holo-movie..."
"What do you think, sweetie?"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

Wait what. Kahlil raised a brow curiously as Valery Noble Valery Noble lifted a leg. Piggyback ride, huh? He took hold of her calves to keep her steady as he could, though they were still out in the water. At least he could stand on his own, with his height. He raised a brow curiously, glancing her way. Both sounded plenty good. And, well. Spending time with her was all he wanted. But which way was best?

"Flip a coin, I say. I'd love to do both, so we'll see which we do first."

bWMGgIz.png
Leaning forward, Valery let her arms glide down his chest and she'd smirk at him. The idea of doing both was probably the best, so she was already planning the rest of their day and night ahead in her mind. She knew exactly what she wanted, so she began to softly speak into his ear.
"Hmm, let's first get dinner. Then we end the night at our place."
She chuckled and sat back up, her hands now shifting to his shoulders for support. There was no way she'd get off his shoulders on her own. He was either carrying her back to shore, or he'd have to wrestle her off.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

He was more than content with carrying her it seemed. With Valery Noble Valery Noble on his shoulders he carried her back to shore, towards town. Kahlil had spent a long time training his body, long before he started his path as a Jedi. After he left the Sith, being a spacer was more often than not, was filled with blank spots and waiting. Restlessness had him start to work out, and now it obviously paid off.

That, and she was noticeably smaller. It was way easier to carry her than he'd probably tell her.

"So, where to for dinner?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery grinned happily as he decided to keep her on his shoulders - she rarely got to do silly things like this. So she made sure to enjoy every second of it with him. It was only when they finally reached the shore, that she climbed down and stepped to his side so she could take his arm and hold it.
"Well, there is a good steak place here along the beach. We can eat outside and watch the sunset while we have dinner. It's uh... also better than going inside a fancy restaurant wearing this." she looked down at her bikini.
"Come on," Valery said as she pulled him along to the place she had mentioned. It wasn't the fanciest restaurant on Spira, but it looked cozy and they wouldn't seem out-of-place wearing their swimwear.
After sitting down, Valery took a moment to admire the view they had before she looked at him with a warm smile. They'd have to wait for a waiter or call one over, but for now, she just enjoyed being here with him.
F7r9prE.png

Last edited:

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Mm. True. We go into a fancy place and everyone will stop eating to stare at you. I might get jealous." He chuckled a bit, grinning down to Valery Noble Valery Noble as the woman took his arm. He set a hand atop hers, squeezing gently. Watching the sunset together over dinner? It sounded wonderful. With her by his side Kahlil let her lead the way to the restaurant. Once outside, his eyes never really left her.

It was beautiful, the view. Valery simply was more so.

"What are you thinkin' of getting?"

bWMGgIz.png
When they sat down, Valery immediately began to wave over a waiter and looked at Kahlil with a smirk, "Oh I'm getting a big, juicy steak. I haven't eaten all day and..." she blinked and stopped herself from rambling. "You should try one as well. Or maybe two.." she said as she eyes him up and down and winked. He was a lot bigger than she was, after all.
The waiter finally came over, and she'd offer him a smile, "We'd like to order drinks first. A bottle of Alderaanian red and..." she glanced at Kahlil to see if he'd join her with the wine, or if he wanted something else.
"I'd also like to order this steak." she tapped her finger on the menu - the largest size they had, of course.
"What are you getting, babe?"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Steak sounds good."
Better than good. He grinned wide at her wink, though he didn't comment on just how many he might get. In truth, he wasn't that hungry. Not as hungry as Valery Noble Valery Noble seemed to be. Though, maybe.. When the waiter came by he reached over, casually leaning beside his girlfriend to point at a spot on the menu. Same spot she pressed. "This one." He leaned against her, one hand slipping around to hold her waist.

Once the waiter left, his grin returned wide as ever.

"Wine, huh? Planning to have a good night?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery smirked at the arm that smoothly slipped around her waist, and leaned into him. After going for a swim and now sitting still with just a slight breeze, wearing only the bikini was a tad chilly. She wasn't going to admit that though and instead used him for warmth.
"Oh, I'm sure it'll be a great night. They always are with you," she said with a playful tone and a grin that surely revealed her plans. He definitely knew her well enough to understand.
"I'm also just in a good mood. Some nice steaks, wine, a beautiful view, and well..." she looked him in the eyes and leaned up to kiss his cheek.
"You."
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

For a moment he watched her. Listened. But once she leaned in to kiss his cheek he turned his head and stole a kiss for himself. He grinned as he pulled away. Yeah, he knew what she was suggesting. And he was all for it, in truth. He squeezed her waist as she leaned against him, winking once. "Sounds like the best kind of night. Kinda more eager for desert now, though. Hope the steaks won't take too long, mm?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery pursed her lips forward to return his kiss, and smirked - he clearly caught on to what she was suggesting. Ah, how much she loved him for really understanding her. Still learning into him, she felt an arm go around her waist and with that, she was perfectly happy. She could sit like this for hours if it wasn't for something more fun to wait for them later.
"Oh they won't; I think they're coming with them already," Valery said as she watched a pair of waiters approach them. Food and drinks were being placed in front of the two, but once the waiters left, she'd look at him again.
"So I was thinking..." she began as she cut up a piece of her steak.
"When all the craziness is over, and you're back, should we get a place together somewhere? We've had our own places for a while now, but maybe.. it'll be time for a next step?"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div2.png

Normally, and he'd done it countless times before, Kahlil would pull away from Valery Noble Valery Noble when others approached. It was his nature to be more shy with his feelings. He'd flirt, make jokes, but with her, someone who mattered, he didn't want to share these moments with others. Yet he didn't pull away, and he didn't let her either. He just smiled and nodded his thanks to the waiters before turning his gaze towards the food.

It looked and smelled delicious. He'd have to let her go to eat, but right now.. He just wanted to hold her.

"So I was thinking..."

He turned his head, raising a brow.

"When all the craziness is over, and you're back, should we get a place together somewhere? We've had our own places for a while now, but maybe.. it'll be time for a next step?"

The question hit him hard. His eyes widened as he watched the beautiful woman beside him. He didn't reply. Not verbally, at least. After a pause he leaned over, his hand moving to take her cheek. Pull her to look at him again. His eyes scanned hers with an odd intensity. Everything about his expression was intense, serious. Then he smiled. Still not speaking he leaned down further to press his lips against her own.

"I'd love that, Valery."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom