Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date before Darkness

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Ship: Factory link
Outfit: outfit
Valery held the happiest smile in the world when she returned and took his hand, fingers interlacing. She turned around to join him at his side and nudged him gently while they walked outside the house, and towards the beach they could already spot up ahead. She essentially pulled him along a little bit and grinned as they slowly approached the warm sand.
Feeling it between her toes and against her skin was something she had missed, and the fresh air near the ocean was something you couldn't quite get anywhere else either. It helped her forget what was going to happen soon just a little more.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Valery asked as her eyes turned away from the horizon and back to Kahlil. She was smiling from ear to ear and kept walking along the waterline.
Around them, there were plenty of other couples, families, and children playing. But Valery hardly registered them - she was completely caught up in this time she could spend with him.
"Oh if you want to go for a swim, go right ahead. The water feels nice," she said as she walked through a shallow part of it.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

It really was beautiful. Kahlil's gaze drifted over the beach as he walked hand in hand with Valery Noble Valery Noble . The faintest smile stayed on his lips, though it didn't stay for long. His gaze was constantly pulled to the others. The couples. The families. Children. The heaviness of his choice hit all at once. Did she understand why? He turned his eyes towards the woman beside him. The Jedi lost to time, someone he trusted. Someone he bonded with in a way that he didn't think was possible, both in the Force and without.

He squeezed her hand as he stopped walking, letting the water wash over his feet. There were so many things he wanted to say. Explain. But that would only be selfish. He knew his choice was selfish. He wanted a life with her. Getting her out of this mess, away from his family, that would be the selfless thing to do. Without her though, what future would he have?

"I love you." The words came without thought or reason. The purest expression of his heart and what he felt. Why he chose the selfish path. "When everything's done, we should start a family." He blinked slowly. Red crept onto his cheeks as he laughed and rubbed at the back of his neck.

"Uh, I mean, talk about starting one, y'know?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery wasn't really paying attention much to the people around them - she enjoyed the view and could only focus on who was here with her. It wasn't often that she could be in her own little world without any worries, but she loved it. Feeling him stop after a moment more of walking, she turned around and stepped in front of him. She looked up into his eyes and smiled happily but what he said almost surprised her.
"I love you."
It wasn't the fact that he loved her that surprised her, but they hadn't quite expressed it so directly before. Valery blushed, felt her lips trembling, and looked at him with slightly teary eyes. Tears of happiness, of course. The woman then stepped closer towards him and took both his hands while she glanced forward, at his chest.
"I'd like that a lot," she said softly, trying not to get her voice to crack up. Her eyes then shifted back up to meet his, and she'd raise herself on her tiptoes to plant a gentle kiss against his lips.
"I love you too, Kahlil."
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

It meant more to her than he could possibly imagine. The softest sort of smile formed as Valery Noble Valery Noble teared up. He readily squeezed her hands as she took them, his eyes never wavering from her. This was selfish. There was no room for doubt about it. But as she leaned up, he met her lips in a gentle, loving kiss. The world around them felt more like it faded away. Just them, together.

Kahlil pulled away after a moment, suddenly and acutely aware of the other people on the beach. His gaze drifted around, the slight embarrassment obvious. "Ah.. Do you swim?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery noticed the exact moment he became aware of the people around them, some of which had likely glanced over at the kissing couple, even if only for a moment. She smirked and lowered herself, her hands still holding his.
"I can swim, but I'm not wearing proper clothing for it," she said, looking down at her current outfit. "I'm not exactly wearing anything underneath this shirt, if you know what I mean," she grinned and began to pull him along the beach again.
"We can either go shopping for some swimwear, or we can head somewhere else. I found a quiet place with a great view nearby that I'd love to show you as well."
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

The gears were obviously turning in his head as he stared at Valery Noble Valery Noble 's shirt for a moment, probably longer than he needed to. Then a blush. Right. Right. He quickly cleared his throat and nodded twice as he tore his gaze away from her, instead looking around the beach as if he hadn't just been staring. He'd been staring. "Right, we should uh.. This way." He started walking in a random direction, as if that could save him from his embarrassment.

"Oorr. Yeah. Shopping. We can do shopping. Something to better cover your breast- Chest. For when we swim."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery's head slowly tilted when she noticed what exactly he was looking at, and he quickly caught himself too. While he looked away and cleared his throat, Valery rolled her eyes but with a playful smirk on her face. She didn't mind her boyfriend looking at her whatsoever, but she did enjoy teasing him whenever he realized it and was left embarrassed.
"The shop is that way, dear," she said with a large grin, as she took hold of his arm and began to guide him in the right direction. She was clearly enjoying this quite a bit.
"Some swimwear will cover them, but there is still plenty for you to stare at," she said in response as they walked from the beach towards the shopping street that ran alongside the beach. There were all kinds of shops for tourists, as well as restaurants and cafes. But Valery went straight into one of the clothing stores with him.
"If you want to get anything for yourself, that's where the men's swimwear is." she gestured to her right. "But you can come with me as well, and tell me what looks best on me."
With a smirk, she began to walk towards the women's section.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"Right, course." He nodded a bit dumbly, though he did smile again. A smile that grew into another blush as Valery Noble Valery Noble literally called out his staring. Not like he thought she didn't notice, he just, well. He let out a breath and nodded again. There was no getting around it this time. Once inside the shop he tilted his head curiously. Men's section over there. Well, might as well get something for himse-

Wait what.

He'd only just thought about what she said. He laughed, nervously, before turning his gaze to her with a slight grin. "I'm sure everything looks great on you." Not what he meant to say, but he couldn't help but compliment her. Well, screw it. He shrugged before moving to follow after her.

"BUt let's look around anyway."

bWMGgIz.png
Tag: @Kahlil
Valery chuckled at his compliment and moved with an even warmer smile towards the women's section, "Maybe but I need your eyes to tell me what's best." she said before she kept him at a distance while she looked through some options. She picked a few things and went into a changing room while she made him wait outside.
It was exciting and amusing to her to keep him waiting on her a little.
But after a minute or two, she stepped outside with the first Bikini she had picked. She turned around for him to get a good look and grinned when she faced him again.
"What do you think?" she asked with a playful grin.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"My eyes are at your service." He grinned and chuckled, his eyes alight with joy as he watched Valery Noble Valery Noble disappear. This was nice. Just focusing on her. What she needed, wanted. Her stepping out had him grinning all over again. Kahlil couldn't help it as she spun to show off her choice for him. Yeah. He thought it looked good. Oh, right. He should probably voice that huh? His chuckle returned as he turned his gaze from below her eyes actually to her eyes.

"I think it's wonderful and I probably shouldn't say more than that."

bWMGgIz.png
Outfit: Bikini
Tag: @Kahlil
Valery looked expectantly at him while he glanced over her choice of swimwear. She figured his eyes would linger for a moment but when they met her gaze again, she smirked happily at his response.
"Great!"
She walked over to him to snatch his hand and grabbed the rest of her stuff. "I'll go and pay for this, then we'll head back to the beach," she said before she pulled him along to cash out. She was eager to go out swimming with him, so she quickly covered the payment and stepped back outside with him.
"You swam in an ocean before, right?" she asked as they walked towards the water. She didn't care if had never done it before, but it was something she wanted to check just to be safe.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

Oh, she was much more excited about this than he figured she would be. Was it cause of him staring..? Kahlil pondered such ideas as he was tugged along behind Valery Noble Valery Noble , a soft grin on his face regardless. He blinked at her question once they made it outside. "Sort of. I.. Don't normally swim." For various reasons, but the most prominent being his scars. There was shame and fear in them, a shame and fear he wanted to hide in his clothing.

Hence why he even showed up here in all his layers.

"But." Outside, heading back towards the beach, Kahlil didn't bother holding himself back anymore. He just reached out, lifting her up in his arms so he could carry her towards the waters. "I think you might be able to keep me from drowning, mm?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery stepped outside with him and grinned widely when he lifted her off the ground. She wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled herself up and closer towards his face. After pressing a quick kiss on his lips, she lowered herself again and smirked.
"Of course I will," she said but with a somewhat playful grin.
He doesn't normally swim? Good... that meant there was an opportunity to mess with him a little bit. A chance she was going to grab if she were able to.
"We just have to stay close enough to the beach and we'll be fine. But uhm.. are you planning to swim with that shirt on?" she continued her grin as they now approached the water.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

Yes.

He absolutely was planning to swim with his shirt on. Yet the way Valery Noble Valery Noble asked him as they neared the beach shattered that thought. Suddenly the idea of wearing a shirt into the water was akin to some terrible taboo he hadn't known existed. Seeing her grin made it an easy choice. Without a moments hesitation he set the woman down so she could stand in the sand and reached up to pull off his shirt.

The moment he did something new was obvious on him. His back. A black, runic design had seemly emerged. And from it, the faintest traces of the Dark. It was something he'd wanted to hide, but it was the last thing on his mind now. Instead, he just grinned towards his lover.

"So, what's the first step?"

bWMGgIz.png
Much better.
Valery just smiled at him as she was set down, and looked him over when the shirt came off. She grinned and gave an approving nod before she slowly began to walk backward, towards the ocean. Her eyes remained fixed on him and with her expression alone, she was inviting him to follow her.
Stepping into the water, Valery slowly lowered herself until she fully submerged and remained out of sight for just a moment. When she came back up, she did so with overly extra flair. She shook out her hair and ran two hands up to fix it again while she grinned in his direction.
"Come on! The water feels great!"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

For a moment he watched. There was nothing better than seeing Valery Noble Valery Noble smile and laugh. Well. Different things were better for different reasons. There was no chance Kahlil missed the extra flair she put on with her re-emergence from the waters. He just chuckled before rushing into the waves, up to her. Though, for a brief moment, he was just beside her, wading in the water. He blinked in surprise.

Space folded. Again. His gaze lingered on the Jedi Master for a moment before he leaned over. Wordlessly he stole a kiss before he ended up back on the shore. Though, did he ever actually leave the shore?

Confusion. Their bond was something truly extraordinary. Something to talk about later, though. He dove under the waves, swimming to her side before popping up from the water with a wider grin. "We should figure that out, huh?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery knew exactly what she was doing when she lured him into the water. She watched him rush over towards her, and grinned as he got closer and closer. But in the blink of an eye, he was suddenly right there with her, towering over her as they stood in the still shallow part of the ocean.
"What th-" she stopped and leaned into the kiss he stole, only for that to be interrupted by him disappearing back towards the shore. She blinked and looked over at him.
"Did you just Teleport kiss me?" she asked in jest before she began to chuckle."We really should figure it out... before it turns from something fun into something dangerous we can't control."
"But first... get your butt back over here!"
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"Is that what we're gonna call it? Teleport Kiss?" There was a playful chuckle before he did end up by Valery Noble Valery Noble 's side. He gently pulled her close, wrapping his arms around her waist, looking over towards the horizon with his chin resting atop her head. There was something truly peaceful here. "We'll figure it out, I imagine. There wasn't much on what it could do from my own reading, but I trust in your knowledge. Asides, I think it'll be pretty handy. If I can kiss you, who knows what else I can do? Especially if it works while I'm even further away."

Suggestive undertone aside, there really was a lot that came to mind about how useful it could be. Together, apart, they'd never truly be alone if they figured it out. Even with his future, they could still keep in touch.

A silverlining to an otherwise oppressive storm. His grip around her tightened for a moment as he kissed the top of her head. "I will come back."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery chuckled at the name they gave it, but she very much knew that it was much more than that. It was something more profound than even the standard Force-bond, and with all her knowledge about these things, she couldn't even begin to describe what was happening between the two of them.
"I'm sure we will, but it's going to be difficult. It's not often I see or experience things that I can't place at all." she then softly sighed and brought her hands up to her waist to place them over his. Seeing how small her hands looked compared to his made her chuckle again, but she didn't comment about it.
Her attention was drawn by the kiss on the top of her head, as well as what he said.
"I really hope so. To think about a future without you is..." she frowned and leaned into him. "I actually prefer not to think about that," she admitted. While a reality she would have to possibly accept one day if things didn't go as planned, she certainly wasn't ready to do so yet.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"Mm. Yeah. A future without me would be pretty bleak. Nothing to stare at." A surprisingly teasing tone escaped the man as he flashed a grin down towards Valery Noble Valery Noble . In truth, he was just avoiding the darker tone that kind of subject was going to bring. They could talk more on that, later. Right now? He just wanted to enjoy the view with the woman he loved in his arms. A soft smile took over as he squeezed her waist again. Then picked her up.

"You said we were gonna go swimming. Got an idea or was it really just you tryin' to get my shirt off. You've got plenty of easy ways to do that, y'know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom