Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Date before Darkness

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Ship: Factory link
After their difficult trip to Thule, it wasn't so much the darkness of that world that had been on her mind. She had visited awful places like it before, so she could handle it. No, the thing that had been on her mind was Kahlil, and the choice he had made and explained to her on the shuttle. Soon, he'd be falling to the Dark Side in an attempt to rid himself of the mark, and go against his father. She had run this plan through her mind many times, but she still found it difficult to accept that he viewed it as his only shot to live his own life the way he wanted to.
However, she cared so much about him, that she was going to support him. Regardless of what happened, she would honor the promise she made, but she wanted to spend his last days before this path together with him.
This brought her to arrange a small trip to Spira, a planet with beautiful beaches and amazing weather. It was often used as a vacation resort, and that's essentially what it would be now for them. She had arranged everything without telling him, hoping to make it a surprise. Valery sincerely hoped this would be some memorable time together.
She hadn't even truly told him how she felt about him yet, and that was going to change as well. Before his path into darkness, she wanted him to know just how much she cared about him.
Transmission
To: Kahlil Zambrana
Subject: A Date
Hey Kahlil, I hope you've been able to get some rest after Thule! Since we're going to be spending some time apart soon, I was hoping to spend the time you still have together. I arranged something for us on Spira, so meet me there if you can. Make sure to bring appropriate clothing along!
I'll pick you up at the Spaceport.
See you soon!
-Valery
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

Spira?

The message came as somewhat of a surprise. Not much, cause he honestly was thinking the same thing as Valery Noble Valery Noble was. When the moment arose, he'd let himself fall to the Dark. There wasn't a specific day, but knowing his family it wasn't long. He could hide, sure. He'd done it before. His Taosin Amulet helped greatly with that. He never went anywhere without it, not since he'd been saved. But back to Spira?

The last time he'd been there was as a teenager. As a Sith. He'd mingled among Jedi and others, for the first time seeing a life outside what he'd been born for. There was no way Valery knew. She'd only recently awoken. The Force just, tended to guide them in rather unique ways. Kahlil left his ship in it's hanger under R6's supervision. That little droid, thinking about it, where would they go? He stepped out, bag on his shoulder as he looked for the familiar face that could bring a smile to his face.

Regardless of what the future held, this was something he was looking forward to.

bWMGgIz.png
Outfit: Link!
Having arrived a little while before him, Valery had taken the time to get changed and headed straight for the Space Port. There she bought a drink and watched the ships come in while she enjoyed the fresh air and warm sun shining against her skin. Eventually, she spotted the familiar ship and went to meet it with a grin on her face.
Spotting him in the hall of the spaceport with his bag, she decided to take a sneaky approach.
The woman circled around and approached from behind, getting closer and closer. The last meter or so, she quickly stepped in and wrapped her arms around his waist to hug him.
"Found you." she chuckled.
Valery then let go and stepped back so he could turn to face her. She greeted him with a warm smile and gestured down to her clothing. Most would only ever see her in her tunic or other field gear, but she had gotten some more appropriate clothing just for this trip.
"What do you think of my new outfit?"
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

Kahlil froze as he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. Fear. That was the first thing he felt. Just for a brief moment there it was. It faded just as quickly though once he heard Valery Noble Valery Noble 's voice. Right. That's why he was here. To see her. .. Oh. He blinked slowly as he turned his head to look at her. A grin formed, if a bit sheepish at first. It was nice to see her in something not like the typical Jedi robes she wore. He looked a bit longer than he'd like to admit.

"You look.. Beautiful."

He was not dressed for the beach. That much of obvious. He was wearing his normal outfit. He.. Never really dressed for beaches. Even when he was younger, he'd keep the layers on. Scars, and other marks he wanted to keep secret.

"I'm glad you brought me here."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery looked up at him with a grin - she had picked up on his response to her surprise, and she noticed the way he looked at her. It always amused her a little bit, knowing she was similar to the way she could stare at him. Stepping back some, she grabbed the two sides of his jacket and straightened it out a little.
"I'm happy you could make it," she said in response with a smile.
"It might be a little hot with all these layers, though. I know it's your style, but we can get you a nice shirt or something if you'd like," she said with a sincere warmness to her voice and smile. She then stepped back in and raised herself on her tip toes, making it possible to press a quick kiss on his lips.
"First though, let's get out of this busy spaceport. I want to show you something."
She offered her hand and waited with a smirk for him to take it.
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

"Maybe a little, but I got appearances to keep up, y'know? The rough n' tough spacer suits me well, I think." He cracked a teasing grin as he leaned down, quiet happily meeting Valery Noble Valery Noble 's kiss. Even where they were, amidst dozens of other people that likely glanced their way, Kahlil didn't bother avoiding public displays of affection as he normally did. They both knew what this was. After this, the next time they met he wasn't going to be himself. Or, hopefully, there'd still be enough of him left.

He pulled away with a smile. What tomorrow would bring didn't matter. Today was what mattered. He reached out, taking her hand.

"Lead on, then."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery rolled her eyes in response to his comment, but in an amused way - she was smirking and nudged him a little. Much like him, she didn't care about people looking their way when they kissed. It was a planet many visited for vacation, so kissing couples weren't too odd. She also didn't particularly look like a Jedi now.
"Spacer suits you very well, but I think you'd look great in some other things too," she said with the typical 'I want to take you out for shopping' girlfriend grin.
Valery then took his hand and began to guide him out of the spaceport, and towards the taxi area. A rather fancy-looking droid seemed to be waiting for them there and helped them get inside with the luggage Kahlil had brought. After getting seated, the droid would begin a journey that took them along a vast beach.
It was a beautiful sight.
"I arranged a resort along the beach for us. So for as long as we want to stay here, we have the best view and location this planet has to offer."
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

Oh no. Kahlil gave a nervous smile to Valery Noble Valery Noble 's own. He knew full well what her smile meant. Well, why not. He'd walk with her, hand in hand, bag over his shoulder. Whatever she wanted, whatever she had planned. It's what he wanted. Time to relax. Forget anything else but her. He raised a brow as they approached the droid. Taxi? Private taxi? Just how much did Valery spend on all this?

"Oh? Is it private?" He cocked his head to the side as they got into the taxi. Without skipping a beat he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. This was already perfect.

bWMGgIz.png
Valery leaned into him and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders - she was really happy to see him relax and not worry about what was coming up soon. During this trip, she didn't want anything to distract them from having a good time together. That could wait for another day.
"It's private, yes. Each little building is quite far from the one next to it, so no loud neighbors and nobody is going to bother us there," she said with a smirk.
"We're also close to the beach, and there is a shopping area nearby with nice restaurants," she said with clear excitement in her tone. It had taken her some time to prepare all of this, so she was a little more energetic than usual.
The taxi then finally came around and onto a long road that ran along the beach. On one side, you had the beach and vast ocean, on the other side you had a long row of little buildings, but they looked incredibly luxurious. White panels, large windows and properly taken care of trees and plant life around them.
It was like a paradise.
"What do you think?"
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

Kahlil stifled a chuckle this time. Good. The beach was private. That probably meant something different for the man than it did for Valery Noble Valery Noble , though the grin he had suggested at least one way was similar. Truly, though, he didn't want to show off his mark to anyone. She'd see it, soon enough. But.. He still didn't want her to. His lips thinned to a frown as he tightened his hold around her.

This really did feel like the end.

"I think there's no place I'd rather be than here, with you." He meant it. His gaze turned from the trees, the buildings, the beautiful beach, all to look at Valery again. "Do you have a plan for the week, or is it more freeform?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery's own gaze turned away from the beautiful world as well, focusing on him again. She smiled and reached for the arm he had wrapped around her to take his hand between her own. "While I arranged a few things, I did not want to plan how we'd spend our time together," she said.
"We can go wherever we'd like, stay in one place as long or as short as we want. It's all up to us."
The woman then leaned up against him and rested the side of her head against his chest. There was something calming to feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat resonate like this against herself. She always felt warm and safe in his arms.
After a little while longer of traveling, the vehicle finally began to slow down as it pulled up beside their temporary place of residence. It was a cute little home, located not far away from the beach and vast ocean.
"Ready to take a look inside?" she asked as she looked up into his silver eyes.
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

"Just a few things?" Kahlil teased softly, nudging the woman with his side. Playful, smiling. The dread of what came after this was all but forgotten, leaving the Knight to just enjoy this. Enjoy having Valery Noble Valery Noble with him and all she had gone out of her way to set up for him. How hard was it for her to figure these things out? Knowing where she'd come from, a time long long since passed, he couldn't help but be curious.

He tilted his head as their speeder slowed. His gaze drifted from the woman in his arms to the small home in the distance. Cute, quaint. Peaceful. A soft kind of smile formed as he nodded. "Yeah. I'm pretty interested in whatever you do have planned."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery smirked as he nudged her with his side, and bumped her hips back against him to playfully return the favor. "Just a few things, yes.." she winked and then watched as the driver got out to open the door for them. She stepped out of the vehicle first and extended her hand for Kahlil to take.
Out in front was the beautiful beach house, surrounded by green. It wasn't terribly big, but it had everything the two needed for their vacation, and surely looked luxurious.
npxw6RW.jpg
"Well, first I figured we'd drop all our stuff, take a look around and then maybe go for a walk at the beach? There is also this lovely restaurant I wanted to take you to..." she grinned and interlaced fingers with him as they walked towards the building. She was always happy around Kahlil, but today especially she seemed to be in a good mood.
"Maybe we should go shopping before dinner, though. Then we'll get back here to get changed before we go out. We can spend the rest of the evening and night together here to just... relax."
She said with an even larger grin before she opened the door to step inside the building.
F7r9prE.png

hZFxlpS.png

"Shopping mm? Sounds more like you just want to get me out of these clothes." A wide grin spread over the man's features as he squeezed Valery Noble Valery Noble 's hand. For all the luxury this place seemed to offer, he didn't seem to spend long looking at it. Or caring. As a child luxury was something he'd lived in. The only thing that caught his eye was the woman who brought him here. As soon as they stepped inside Kahlil lifted her right off the floor, scooping her up in his arms with ease.

"I don't think we need to go shopping to do that, do we?" He played coy, smirking down towards the beauty in his arms as he carried her deeper into the home. The first soft looking surface he set her down on. Couch seemed as good as anything else. Without another word he pulled her into a deep kiss, like before. Full of desire. Full of that unspoken need and want. He kept a hand on her cheek, holding her lips against his.

He didn't need the beach, or the clothing, or any of it. He just needed her.

bWMGgIz.png
Valery chuckled and looked at him with a wide grin, as he lifted her off the ground and teased her a little. She wrapped her arms around his neck and allowed him to carefully set her down on the couch. "It is fun to see you out of those clothes," she said with a smirk before he pulled her into the kiss.
With her eyes closed, she returned the kiss while she kept him close with her arms, her head tilted slightly so her cheek leaned into his hand. As much fun as this planet seemed for spending vacation time, it was the company that mattered the most.
After the kiss eventually broke, she looked up into his silver eyes and smirked, "I suppose we could stay here for a little longer..." the woman said before she leaned in and pulled him back into a passionate kiss before he could even respond. At this point, her perception of time was completely gone, and she didn't care much about whether or not they'd have time for other things today.
She just wanted to be with him.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"Good answer." He muttered his words against her lips, grinning from ear to ear in their embrace. Even for a little while they could spend just forgetting the world and ignoring any of their troubles. Just enjoying Valery Noble Valery Noble 's company. Kahlil let out a sigh as he leaned closer to her, shrugging off his jacket. Letting his hands hold her to him. This was all that mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

How much time had passed? He wasn't sure. Kahlil stared up at the ceiling within the bedroom, a soft smile on his face. There was always something wonderful about this time spent with her. He loved every moment. His gaze drifted to her, his smile growing wider. "Hey Val?"

bWMGgIz.png
Valery was looking up at the ceiling as well, her face still covered in a gentle blush and her breathing somewhat heavier. Much like him, she had no idea how much time had passed, and she surely wasn't thinking about all the other things they could have done on this planet. None of it mattered as the most important part was that she could spend time with him.
She then reached up to remove some long and curled strands of hair from her face before she turned her head to look at Kahlil as he spoke to her.
"Hmmm?" she hummed happily while a loving smile covered her face.
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

The words were there, simply waiting to be spoken. Yet, Kahlil could say nothing. He smiled so warmly at Valery Noble Valery Noble , his fingers gently caressing her cheek as his silver eyes stared into hers. He knew exactly what he wanted to say. But they were words he never would. Instead he leaned over, gently kissing her forehead before rolling out of bed to stand and stretch.

"C'mon. We stay in bed any longer and we'll never leave it."
He was genuinely happy to be here. To have her. But the darkness of his future wasn't something he could drag her into. "Show me the beach."

bWMGgIz.png
Valery looked at him, not sure what to expect but she met his smile with one of her own. When he leaned in to kiss her forehead, she chuckled and began to maneuver herself to get off the bed. Standing up, she stretched her arms and legs before heading over to the closet.
"I'd love to, but please drop one or two layers of clothing. I don't want you to pass out from a heat stroke. You're big and difficult to carry." she said with a large grin while she began to change into something she had prepared for a day at the beach.
A few minutes passed before she finally returned to their room, wearing a completely new outfit. She turned around once on her heels to show it off and flashed another smirk. Just the usual teasing from her.
"Ready when you are, sweetie."
F7r9prE.png

Kahlil_Div.png

"Right, right." Kahlil chuckled lightly. Right. Beaches meant less layers. Inwardly he frowned, but he wouldn't voice his complaints aloud. Instead, he got dressed in what he was planning to wear. Just a simple tshirt and shorts. Swim trunks, as he was told by the person who sold them. Swimming wasn't something he'd ever really.. Done. Not since he was much, much younger.

He smiled brightly as Valery Noble Valery Noble returned. He held out a hand, nodding.

"Lead the way."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom