Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Data Entry: There Once Lived A Man Named Bane

There once lived a man named Bane.
The promise of the Sith Order has only been accomplished by one Sith. And his name was Bane.
For one thousand years, two Sith walked the Galaxy.
Now we walk once more.
The Rule of Two that Bane created formed a Sith Order so resilient that it withstood time.
It withstood the Jedi.
It withstood the One Sith.
It withstood the Four-Hundred Year Darkness.
And it shall withstand the era of Chaos.
We are the New. You are the Old.
The promise shall be met again.
poster_zpsbnwib24y.png
Faction link -> Order of the Sith Lords
Applications open. Contact [member="Darth Ayra"].

Please forgive my question, as it is not intended as sass or snark, though no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to write it in a way that it doesn't read like sass....

But, How does your faction work, when it's the rule of two, which implies only two, and there are already two, but you're recruiting more players? I'm just wanting to understand a bit better. Feel free to disregard, I'll take no offense.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

[member="Rys'sya"]

I didn't find your question rude whatsoever. It makes perfect sense to ask that question. After all, the Banites only operated in pairs.

When Darth Bane begun the Rule of Two, he explained to his apprentice that they- the Sith- must encourage, recruit and use various groups, organizations and factions to meet their own aims. Thus far, this has been the primary strategy that I, @Circe Savan and now [member="Joon"] have been using. However, that doesn't mean that we cannot create our own groups, organizations or, in this case, a faction to suit our own agenda. The nearest canon example I could show is Darth Tyranus' acolytes, who were all Dark Jedi that served Dooku during the Clone Wars between the CIS and Republic.

Without revealing too much to the public at this moment in time, we are looking for several players to join in on our fun and participate in our operations. We have no plans to go major with the faction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom