Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Unveiled

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

ZAHAT'N'IRA, BEDROOM OF VITOR AND LILITH IMPERIEUSE

"Ugh."

It was a long night, seven months since Vitor and Likith had met once more, beginning this entire adventure. Vitor had become the happiest man in the world ever since he and his wonderful wife had reunited. But right now, he was tossing and turning, though not to a bad enough degree that it would wake Lilith up. Then he settled...

And a blackish essence exited his body. This was, for better lack of term, Vitiate. Or at least, what he had left behind after being exorcised by the Jedi Council over six hundred years ago. Exiting Vitor's body, it looked around, making sure that no one was watching as it moved towards Lilith, entering her flesh. But it had no desire to be with her, no. It wished to possess her child for the time being. In her dream, Lilith would hear a calm female voice speaking to her.

"Lilith?"

Lilith loved the feeling she had. She had lived through most of the pregnancy and now there were only these few months she had to deal with. But all the difficulties pregnancy brought became nothing when Lilith remembered, that she'll have a beautiful little girl. This night was a good one. It wasn't very difficult to fall asleep, so now she enjoyed her dreams. But she knew nothing about what was going to happen.

"Lilith?"

"Yes?" she asked.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

The image would appear of a woman who looked very similar to Lilith herself , though not identical. She had yellow eyes, though they were softer than Lilith's own, and her skin was paler. "Hello, Lilith..." She smiled, coming over to the woman's dream visage. "I suppose I should properly introduce myself. I'm 'Vitiate.' Well, for better lack of term, I'm what's left of him. See, the real Vitiate was exorcised from Vitor a log time ago, but some of his darkness still remained. I am the living manifestation of that darkness. And right now, I am using your daughter's natural darkness as a conduit to talk with you. Because she's so directly connected to you, I can, by possessing her, speak to you in your dreams. Of course, I have to take on her form to do so."

The Dark Side entity smirked. "I must thank you for feeding me with your essence. It really felt good to have a Darksider strengthening me again. As well, I suppose I can tell you a bit more about your future. You know, as a reward."

Lilith was surprised, but not much. When she married Vitor, she knew she'd have to deal with Vitiate, so it wasn't something too shocking. She understood Vitiate is actually there, not just in the dream, but actually talking with her.

"It could be cool to hear what's coming. But do you think it's... safe?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Safe in what manner?" The appearance of the dark form shimmered, changing to that of Circe herself. "If you know what you'll do, then yes, I suppose you'll have to do it when the time comes. But don't worry. I promise you it'll be fun." A smirk formed on the spectral shadow's face as its now green skin shimmered back to the form of Lilith's daughter. "Mmm... I can feel the darkness of your child, Lilith. It feels wonderful to me. Like a hot bath does to you."

Smiling, the shadow moved forward to take her hand. "Well... Are you ready?"

"Another sign of destiny that controls me... But alright, I am ready. I want to see what is going to happen," Lilith spoke. it seemed like Vitiate spoke in metaphors, poetically... Though it wasn't true, it still seemed like that. But that was not the point. Lilith, focus! she thought. With pregnancy, she had become easily distracted, but it might have also been because of lack of sleep, which was obviously much more logical.

Seeing her own daughter as a grown-up was fascinating. It was amazing to see her, especially because she looked so similar to her. Though, yes, she had got some features from Vitor.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Smiling, the darkness that was Vitiate's aftermath moved towards Lilith, dissipating and surrounding her in its softness, whispering directly into her soul. "Your daughter will grow up to be a beautiful and powerful Darksider. Many men will fall to her sorcerous ways, and she will be immortalized." Then she would see another visage, that of her second child - a son.

"Your son will be dark and tainted, very much so like your daughter. But he will be... More benevolent, like his father. It's unfortunate... But anything you do will not change his course. He is predestined to be the next Darth Vectivus, a noble Darksider showing the galaxy how wrong they are about persons like yourself and your daughter." The form shimmered before turning into a being of solid blackness.

"Your third will be... Atypical. Dark, twisted, corrupted. She will be the Sithspawn that you and Circe develop." A smile grew on the black entity's face as it stepped over to Lilith, slowly disappearing except for a hand on the woman's belly, which seemed to have greatly developed. "She will live within you, supporting your darkness, guarding you as you carry her. She will make you look vulnerable, excellent cover for some assignments. And she will be what Vitor needs to either abandon you or stick by your side forever."

"A daughter... a lot like me, I think. I'll have to train her in my ways..." Lilith said. This daughter could've been her successor to the place in the Council of Sorcery. She wouldn't get the Archmage's throne, obviously, but she'd get a position in the Council. And it was already a good and noble thing. But Vitiate moved on. Lilith didn't know, that she'll have a second child too. She guessed she and Vitor could have another one, but she hadn't been sure. And judging by the description, he was meant to be like the daughter, but a bit more Vitor-like. "Hmm... I guess I like it. Two children..."

But Vitiate still didn't stop. The third child seemed mysterious, its description impossible to clearly understand. As Vitiate talked about it and finally neared the end, Lilith started understanding something. She had heard of Sithspawns, but... weren't they too dangerous?

"I'm afraid..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Afraid? Why so?" The voice of the Sithspawn rang clearly in her ear. "There's nothing wrong about the third child's existence - she'll just be a bit more, how do you say... Esoteric." Lilith would feel the abomination within her move, and though she would not see it, she would sense its grin. "What do you have against my existence?"

Was this an implication that the Sithspawn would contain what was left of Vitiate?

"Vitiate?" Lilith asked while she focused on creating a shield which would protect her from the evil Sith spirit's playful nature. It was another thing she had never used before, but she really believed, that she's able to perform something like that. She imagined a dark shield everywhere around her which slowly started becoming metallic or something similar. She wasn't exactly sure what it looked like, but it definitely had to protect her. Well, in case she succeeds. Vitiate was most likely a Sith Master, after all, so he was probably more powerful than Lilith.

"I don't want to hear it. You are lying to me. I would never get a Sithspawn!"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"You will... Just relax, and enjoy the sensation." The blackish substance within her abdomen began to move again, before leaving her flesh and reforming into the shape of a Sithspawn. "Isn't it obvious as to why the Sithspawn will exist within you? It's a tool. A creation you will use to corrupt Vitor evermore. There's only so much I can do, but the more you feed me, such as with the darkness that will be radiated by this Sithspawn, the more I will be able to affect him. Thus, he will fall."

The logic of the Vitiate Sithspawn remnant thing was seemingly sound.

Lilith pointed her hand towards the Sithspawn and yelled: "Get out of my dream!" Probably Vitor who was sleeping next to her, heard it too. The Force was released from the hand, a simple Force Push spell. She hadn't managed to use the shields for the goal she had wanted to achieve, so she destroyed them. They were not an illusion, but not real matter either. They were made out of energy, something that's between illusion and reality.

The Force Push, a small wave-like power, flew towards Vitiate, about to push him away from her. At that moment, she understood, that she doesn't use Force Push. She understood, that she has actually never used the power before and that what she had thought was this power, was something completely different.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A smile crossed Vitiate's face as he changed back to the appearance of her daughter. "There we go... You wouldn't hurt your child, would you?" While the blast did push the spectral form out of her dream, he was still residing within her unborn daughter for the time being. As well, what she did did indeed wake Vitor up, and he sat up, arms around Lilith, trying to wake her up and make sure she was okay. "Lilith! Wake up!" It was early in the morning, well before sunrise, however, so.vitor likely would not be going back to sleep.

"Lilith... Are you okay?"

Lilith grabbed her head with both of her hands and fell on her knees. She started crying, screaming... At the current times, she was really emotional and every little scary thing made her feel bad. But at the moment, she panicked. She was terrorized. Warm tears flowed down her cheeks, her eyes were glassy, covered with water. "It's not true... it can't be... I will never give birth to a monster..." came out of her mouth. It sounded like an innocent girl and there was no sign of corruption... But it wasn't seductive either. It was the way she talked when she was still a Jedi.

Then she woke up, finding herself in her bed, crying, screaming, being covered with the hands of Vitor. She started feeling safer, but was still a bit frightened.

@[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

"There there, Lilith, it's okay..." Smiling, he gave her a kiss on the cheek, scooting closer to her so his arms could lovingly embrace her body. He didn't know about what she had seen, and assumed otherwise. "Whether you give birth to a monster does not matter, Lilith. What matters is that I love you. I've loved you for so long, and I love you now, until the end of time. Please, trust me when I say there is nothing you could do to make me stop loving you."

Frowning, she would find herself being snuggled by Vitor and his fuzzy blankets. "Unless your dream was an actual dream, and not a fantasy..."

"Vitor, you don't know, what happened..." Lilith replied. She turned to him and kissed him on the lips, trying to feel safe again. She felt passion, which was at the moment the only thing that managed to calm her down. "I will destroy it, I promise. We have suffered enough," she continued after the kiss. "Don't worry. I will not fail this time." Her sentences, her words may have made no sense to Vitor, but they had a meaning. Lilith had started hating the thing which had corrupted her.

"Calm down, Lilith..." The kiss helped to relax her somewhat, but he knew nothing as to what had happened. "Tell me what happened. Tell me slowly, concisely, Nd to a degree that I perfectly understand it. This isn't a fantasy, from what I can tell... I want to know what's going on and what's wrong."

Vitor did care, after all. If she didn't tell him anything, he couldn't help her.

"I had a bad dream, that's it... I saw, that... we had three children, but..." Lilith started crying, "the third one was a pure Sithspawn..." She felt like it was all Vitiate's fault. After all, she had brought him to the Dark Side. It was strange, that Lilith had started questioning herself, corruption, her beliefs and... basically, everything. "It was all just a bad dream..."

"Lilith... He or she is our son or daughter. Their being a Sithspawn has nothing to do with it at all." He smiled, embracing her lovingly as he ran a hand over her belly. "Whatever you produce, and however Sithspawned they may be , I want you to remember that I will always love you, and will always love our son or daughter." His smile grew ever larger as he moved to kiss his lover and wife. "Lilith... You've been so stressed recently. Would you be willing to go on a vacation with me? Anywhere you desire, to do anything you want. Right now, you are my gravid goddess, my yummy mummy with my baby in your tummy. Nothing you could conceive , nothing you could give birth to, will ever make me stop loving you.

And it was true. She had him clinging tightly to her in love, both metaphorically and physically.

To be honest, Vitor's words shocked Lilith. "You are Vitiate, aren't you?" she asked, obvious terror heard in her voice. She ran out of the bed, almost fell down, but managed to move away from Vitor. "Why would you love a Sithspawn? Even I, a person full of corruption, would hate it." She cried... again. But it made her look innocent, weak, so it would've been easy for Vitiate to terrorize her even more. "Vitor... What has happened to you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom