Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darkness Unveiled

"Nothing. But from my time with you, I've learned that family is family. Regardless of how dark or light they are, that's no excuse for you to stop loving them. You could create a hybrid clone of you and I with Sith Sorcery and call it our son or daughter, and I would love them every bit as much as I will love our naturally formed daughter. Love of your family doesn't discriminate." He frowned. "I don't feel Vitiate pushing or prodding at me... So I'd say no."

Frowning, he began to shed tears of his own. "If I can love you despite your darkness, and I can love our child despite their darkness, I can love any child you have." Stepping over to her, he gently put his arms around her, leaning his head against the side of her own. "Just let it out, Lilith. Let it out."

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

"Vitor... I..." Lilith said. She didn't finish the sentence. She just ran away, leaving the hut as quickly as possible. It didn't meant anything, that she had almost no clothes on. Zahati'i would understand. But Lilith didn't understand the current situation. Why was she so against the Sithspawn, why did she turn her back on Vitor? Why did her corrupted and normal forms switch so quickly, so easily, so... rapidly?

Lilith didn't know where to run. She just had to get out of her home. She just had to run.

@[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]

And Vitor was alone. For the third time, his love had left him. In this case, it hurt worst of all. Why? Because she had married him. After the two failures he had experienced years and centuries before respectively, he couldn't help but weep because of how badly Lilith had hurt him by doing this. With a frown, he moved over to a nearby drawer, sighing as he pulled a jeweled dagger, ancient and exceptionally archaic.

He had hunted it down at a recent archaeological dig on Anzat, and it was a weapon he was all too familiar with. Alura Jenarian had used it during his time of possession by Vitiate, when he had corrupted her to do his bidding. How ironic.

"Should I, or should I not?"

Lilith stopped just a bit before the forest and sat down. She was terrified. She cried. Why? she thought. She didn't want to have a Sithspawn child. She wanted to have normal children who could be Lilith's and Vitor's successors. And by that, she meant real people, not some strange, mutated people. It was dark around her, even though the sun was about to rise. And there was wind only around her. Some Zahati'i were already outdoors and they had run to Lilith, to see, what's going on, but as wind rose, they stopped and just looked at her.

With a soft frown, Vitor looked the dagger over, turning it around and looking it over from all sides and angles. "Do I want to do this?" He quipped to himself. "Do I really want to accept the three strikes and go out of existence for good this time?" He paused, then chose against it, placing the dagger back where it belonged as he stepped outside, wearing only a pair of boxers. A crowd had gathered where Lilith was, and the former Padawan somberly stepped over to his wife, sighing.

"Are you okay?"

Lilith heard Vitor coming, but at the moment, she didn't care about her. She didn't care about the child either. She didn't care about anything. There was only sadness, depression, the feeling, that she doesn't have anything to live for. She wasn't going to perform suicide or anything, no, but she felt... empty.

"Are you okay?"

"Okay? What is this 'okay' you are talking about?" Lilith asked from the man as she raised he head. Her eyes were yellow, normally they were light blue, and the wind grew stronger. She had become a monster.

"Well, you and I were talking about the dream you had, you started crying when I said I would be willing to accept a Sithspawn child as my own, then you ran out here in your lingerie, still crying, and I came out here to console you after considering, then choosing not to, commit harakiri." He raised an eyebrow at her eyes, and moved close, placing an arm around his wife. "Lilith... Let's go back inside."

He felt that she and him should at least get dressed before they came outside.

"You are not a Master of mine..." Lilith said. Her voice was completely different, something Lilith had never used before. It was a bit like her seductive voice, but not the same. It was more stubborn, playful, yet more serious. It was a strange combination, forming a voice only a few people used in all occasions. "You do not control my life." She was emotionless.

"I'm your husband..." He raised an eyebrow, noting the different voice, surprised her new series of actions was so... So cold. "Lilith, do you know who I am? Vitor Imperieuse? Your husband?" He held her a bit tighter. "The one who loves you more than anyone else in the entire world." He began to shed tears on her shoulder as he loved her.

"What's happened to you, my love?"

"Vitoor-en... She is a 'Queen'..." a Zahati'i man with a strong Zahati'n accent spoke. He was a Druid Elder, so she understood these things well. Probably Vitor didn't know who the 'Queens' were. "Be very careful, yet show as much emotions as possible," the Druid guided. Lilith just listened to it with a risen eyebrow. She didn't care what they talked about.

"You, my husband? You must be ill or something," she then said while laughing. It was a fake, disrespectful laughter.

"It says so on our marriage certificate. " he sighed. "Besides, who do you think gave you the child you now carry in your belly?" A frown crossed his face as he moved back over to her. "Lilith... I still love you. Please, come back to me. Show me some sign that you are still the woman who traveled across the galaxy just to reunite with me and bring me into your clutches of love."

Vitor's tears were flowing. This was not the woman he'd wed.

"What is this... love you're speaking of?" She had become an emotionless being, a 'Queen'. "I don't know, who you are... Get away from me!" it was weird, because... Her wording would've been typical for an angry person, but her voice remained calm, plain. "What are you all doing around me?" She had just noticed, that she was basically surrounded with people.

"Love. It's the feeling you feel for someone you really care about." He paused. "Yes, you do know who I am." He gave her a hard, long, passionate kiss. "As for why they're out here - you came running out here in only your lingerie, crying and sobbing." With a frown, he ran his index finger under Lilith's lower jaw, smiling at her.

"Come on, let's go back to bed."

"You don't command me!" Lilith said. She pushed the man away from her and rose up. "Why do you think I want to come back? You hurt me. I know you loved me, no matter who I was. But I have feelings too. I can't love something that's not me. I can't love a child who isn't made of my and your genes. Sithspawn... They are monsters. They don't act like humans." It seemed like she was about to become Lilith again, but she remained cold-hearted. "Now, since you so openly declared, that you can live with a monster, I guess you can live with me too... Just the way I am."

"Sithspawn can be made of your and my genes." He paused. "They aren't all horrifying abominations. If your dream turns out to be true, they will be taught to behave like humans. Hell, that green-skinned woman I sold those artifacts to - she was a Sithspawn, but she behaved normally." A sigh elicited from her lips. "Lilith, I have, do, and always will love you. But I want to know - do you love me to the same depth that I love you?"

A good question, considering this iteration of her.

"Sithspawn may look like humans, but they will always be abominations, manipulations of reality. You don't understand my point. I don't want to give birth to a monstrosity. I want to have normal children, children who are just like us, children who are non-mutated versions of us. Why don't you understand it?" Lilith shouted. Then she calmed down. "I don't love you. I don't care about you. The question is: are you able to spend the rest of your life with me?" She was was acting really strangely, but after all, it was not the real Lilith. It was something completely different.

"I am not saying we have to have Sithspawn, Lilith. I'm saying that if your dream does come to pass, the resulting child will not be ostracized in our family because of what they are." But it was when she said she didn't love or care about him that he really froze. "So all this... Your seduction, your conceiving a child with me, our marriage, our moving to this remote planet - all of it was just a lie to you?" He sighed, barely able to take in what was going on. "I can't do this anymore. I need to end this, Lilith. Not by divorcing you - I do not believe in breaking bonds of sacred matrimony - but by removing myself from the gene pool. You are the third woman in my entire life to have broken my heart, and I suppose my three strikes are up. It's time for me to be out of this game."

Somberly, he turned back to their hut. She had taken all that he had held near and dear, all that he ever desired to enjoy in life - and shattered it.

Lilith just stood there, looking at Vitor as he left to the hut. She didn't care. Her frozen heart was stronger than a stone and breaking the surface of it, the stone rim, was difficult. Zahati'i had seen the whole scene and some of the youngest ones even cried. So did some female Zahati'i. It had been a depressing moment. "I am your freedom, I am your soul. I am your body, I am your heart's home. Your sadness is mine, our passions combine..." A short outtake of the Dark Side Spell was heard on that morning again.

This time however, she would hear a response.

"You are my collar, you are the breaker of my spirit. You are my wife, you have broken my heart. My sadness is dulled, my passion separated."

Vitiate was struggling to respond to the surge of Dark power, but Vitor's desire to do this was too great. Slowly, he reached into his drawer, moving to grab the dagger that would finally end this whole thing. Assumedly, one of the Zhat would be attempting to remind Lilith that her husband was about to commit suicide because of her.

Zahati'i looked around, being confused. Since most of them were Druids, they knew what was going to happen and they tried to warn Lilith: "Malifii-ri, our love, please go to the hut and stop Vitor! He's about to kill himself." But Lilith didn't listen to them. "I am free. I depend on no one. He is just a tiny little stone on my path." But she started moving towards the hut to get her things and leave the planet. During walking, she recited the Spell again, but this time a bit differently. "I stare into soul... the soul of yours... There is no life, there is no death, only the desperate who overreact. I am free and so are you, but love bounds us to one... true... pair."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom