Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Darker Tidings

Darth Vindictus

D
So just created this rather shiny boy here, and would love to get him started on the right path to Sithdom. He is a former college student who had a bit of an outburst following a late assignment getting turned in. Suffice to say, a Jedi died, he is on the run, and he is looking for help in a galaxy that no longer makes any sense to him. I am generally open to anything at the moment, though for the time being I would like to avoid him taking part in any of the major Sith factions. In terms of a character, he is going to focus much more on alchemical and Force related abilities over combat, more in the mold of Darth Plageius than a Vader type. This is gonna be my first real attempt at making a Sith character on any site, so I am really hoping we can figure out something good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom