Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Jedi

[member="Braith Achlys"]

He isn't, but with some minor changes a lot of his fall to the dark side came because of Azula's mothers death, having to leave her and them losing her and letting her go with a sychopath. So now he is gaining a soft side, a weakness because though he is evil, he does love her, in his own way and she is understanding of him.

Romeo Sin said:
[member="Braith Achlys"]

Cause [member="Miss Blonde"] is a motherly figure the whole time she's existed?? XD
I, for one, had no idea Miss Blonde was a mother (Is she?). Regardless, yes, more of a character that seems apt to make the decision to have a child, or accidentally carry one. They're like comparing apples to oranges.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]
Well that puts it more into perspective, I guess. I suppose it would just seem odd to anyone who doesn't know that.

Braith Achlys said:
I, for one, had no idea Miss Blonde was a mother (Is she?). Regardless, yes, more of a character that seems apt to make the decision to have a child, or accidentally carry one. They're like comparing apples to oranges.

She mothers Romeo's two children. That wasnt the plan, but it came to be that way. It's kinda like Romeo being a king, never saw that as a thing when I first started writing him, and to this day...I still dont see it, but he can do it. Apparently. I never realized OOCly or ICly that Silara at one point held Romeo to any state higher than six feet under dirt.

[member="Darth Vaildra"]

Least you're not [member="Darth Vornskr"] right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom