Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dark Jedi Master?

I needs me one of those so I can learn the ways of the Force. Must be willing to travel, as I'm the Admiral of a pretty sick Chiss Armada... and I'd prefer a female so I can lace my posts with appropriate innuendo. If you don't want the rigors of a true master-apprentice relationship, I'll accept tutors and substitute teachers. Don't miss out Dark Jedi -- I'm just that awesome, and if you can absorb some of my awesomeness, you'll be 5000% better at life and baking cakes.

I'm reading that sentence and focusing on the word was. I need an is; or an I am, if I have to be grammatically correct. Granted, there isn't that much of a difference between a Dark Jedi and a Sith, just a matter of philosophy, really. My question is... are you offering to teach me a thing or two?

Dranok is a specialty Force user. He has a wealth of knowledge with Force abilities but specializes with Mind Control-type techniques, illusions, and Sith Magic. On top of that, he's a avid Soresu practitioner and a renowned military commander.

Soooo... yes you are offering to teach me? Or are you just bragging about how cool you are? Cuz' I can do that too. And I envision Varg'are'csapla as a Makashi user. He already knows how to fence -- it seems the natural evolution.

And they're going to do that how, exactly? The Inquisition doesn't know anything about me besides that I'm a Chiss. They can abduct their little Force-adept street rats on Atrisia; they try me and they'll get a face full of "pew pew pew", my alt included. As far as I've seen, on Bellalika, Naamah, and Mirien have those implants, and it isn't a bomb, just a control/tracking device. It can shock you, paralyze you, and serves as a GPS, but it can't kill you.

And nobody's putting one in my head. Or Cronos's head, for that matter. They want one of those in there, they're going to have to rp out catching me, avoiding all my peeps, and rp out the surgery... after which I'm going to get uber strong in the Force so I can disable the components.

Hah!

Anyways, @[member="Dranok Lussk"], I knew you had agreed, I just like to laugh at myself. I'll make a thread sometime soon -- later today, if not tomorrow.

@[member="Prince Garec"]
Good, good. Would be pretty fething cool to see a Master and Apprentice both being wearers of the Admiral title. We could roll into battle like cool guys and wreck these kids.

Dranok Lussk said:
Dranok is a specialty Force user. He has a wealth of knowledge with Force abilities but specializes with Mind Control-type techniques, illusions, and Sith Magic. On top of that, he's a avid Soresu practitioner and a renowned military commander.
Just wanted to say I love soresu, probably my second favorite form with what you can do with it!

Everyone underates it then I get to duel them and laugh with a small evil grin, well when I am playing Sith :D

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]

Yes My favorite Shii-Cho ;) but how to use that effectively takes some practice, and that tends to surprise people even more :D, but its really decent in a battle type situation anyway.

I tend to write more Djem So or Vaapad depending on which character it is though, I tend to find the duels can raise some more intensity that way. Anyway enough of my hijack, just good to see someone thinking along the same lines.

It's cool. I got different saber styles planned for different characters. I don't like to overlap too much. In that way, I end up using all of them. A Dark Jedi who uses Makashi; a Sith who uses Shii-Cho and Juyo; a Jedi who uses Soresu and Shien; a grey Jedi who uses Ataru and Djem So. Different strokes for different folks, i.e., the variety keeps things interesting.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"], do you 'own' any planets? I'm choosing a setting. Or better yet... I can just meet you in space somewhere. I like that better, actually.

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
I cannot train anyone (not that someone would want me to) yet because I am only an apprentice and plus I am being trained right now.

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
That's really cool @[member="Vendir"]. I mean it. Really, really cool. Like, the cooliest. Cooler than the other side of a pillow encased in ice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom