Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Dark Harvest: Wildfire | Mandalorian Enclave Dominion of Shola

vlemothobj1.png

unknown.png

I'M SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Equipment: Beskar'Gam l Crushgaunts l Disruptor Pistol l Beskar Knife l Jetpack l Combat Rifle l Combat Stims l Cigar and a lighter l Wrist Mounted Flamethrower l x3 Grenades

Tags:

Valery Noble Valery Noble l Shel Beroya l Iris Arani Iris Arani l Hyperion Hyperion

Kill

Kill them​

home I want to go home​

kill

no salvation

what brought you here?

quiet now, your mother is sleeping

you're more than a clone, you're my son

He woke up on a beach. Rather, a specific beach. Along one of the more coastal areas of Concord Dawn. A popular place for many of the families to bring their younger children. He was a young man then, out of his childhood and into his teenage years.

He wasn't there really, though. It was a memory. A memory that felt all too real. He was dying. He remembered the Jedi's attempts to make it quick. They didn't kill him. Maybe they should have.

wake up and kill
feed
He blinked. The sun was bright and warm, cascading down on his body. His skin was still pale. Too many years in training sims and facilities, windowless rooms and dormitories. The Republic was cruel to them, using them as fodder.

His father stood over him. The memory faded. Blackness. Oily shadows crept up on the corner of his eyes. A hum, a ringing in his ears. Soft and low. He saw himself, arms behind his back, facing oblivion. If there was an edge, he was standing on it.

He tried to speak, but no words. He spoke, facing Fenn. His voice. Different. Like a chorus of his own voices.

"Not yet."

Fenn's bloodshot eyes opened. He was moving- being carried. Held. He needed-

He couldn't figure out where he was.

He was alive?

kill

feed

die

kill

He was being carried away, towards the other Mandalorians.... tied to a stretcher. His head fell back against the stretcher. Where was his helmet?

vlemothobj4.png
VLEMOTH PORT | SANSHUR FLATS
[REDACTED] | HELLION PRIVATE MERCENARY GROUP
ALLIES: N/A
ENEMIES: Mandalorians
ENGAGING: Lycia Lycia | OPEN
GEAR: In bio | unit equipment

ui3oSwD.png

A menacing grin formed behind the mercenary’s helmet as he watched her lick off her axes like some feral animal. Perhaps that was all she was. Perhaps the honour and pride of the Mandalorians have fallen so low that they would take in anything that could walk and use a weapon. The sight and thought earned a scoff from him as he carefully watched her.

”Would have shot a lot more if we had more ammunition.” He fired right back at her as he clutched his feeble weapons. She kept her gaze on him as they waited for someone to make the first move, inadvertently giving the Pureblood exactly what he was hoping for. Time.

"You call that a blade?"

A dark chuckle escaped Jas as gave a shrug. ”This? Not at all.” He answered simply. She finally made the first move, bringing both axes down onto his rifle as he blocked her attacks. She stepped back again, twitching like a rabid dog. But when she came again, Jas casually dropped his weapons and a powerful Force blast erupted to hurl her back. Adjusting his stance, a silver hilt snapped into his hand before a blade erupted, bathing the two of them in crimson light.

”This is a blade.” He growled like an animal, charging forward with powerful, swift swings and parries that betrayed his origins further. Matching her ferocity and rage, the Pureblood pushed the attack against the Mandalorian.

Objective: In the Jungle
Armor: Shadow Gear

"He's awake."

Valery looked at Iris, right as they were coming up to the village they had sent a signal to earlier. Hopefully, Shel Beroya and the other Mandalorians were still ready to receive them, and she hoped they weren't going to be angered by the two Jedi bringing along an infected Mandalorian. At the very least, he was strapped down, and with one arm less, it would be easy enough to put him down if he fully turned.

"You were in contact with the other Mandalorians here last, Iris. Let's see if we can find them, and help their defenses."

The town on approach had looked like it had been attacked, so the sooner they knew what to expect, the better. It would be hard for some zombies to get through well-armed Mandalorians teaming up with a pair of Jedi, after all.

vlemothobj4.png

Objective: Capture Infected Targets
Tag: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Alberich Wren Alberich Wren Kreg Jare Kreg Jare Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt

"See you weren't kidding about needing back-up," he said, his voice toneless behind his T-Visor. "What's the low-down?"

He turned to Wren, head turned but his body barely moving with the held weight of his hefty weapon. He remained where he was, standing behind Siv while he did the talking. He was a lot better at it, diplomacy was one of those things Thonn just didn't trust himself to do. For good enough reasons, these folks looked terrified and dealing with them called for a more delicate choice of words than he could muster.

"I hope one -- or either of you -- brought freighters, because there are fifty people here we need to evac immediately. My fighter won't carry any of them."
"No. But I passed by some we could take. They don't look like the type built to transport people, but who's gonna be picky?" Thonn remarked. They were clearly cargo ships, and given the amount they could carry in their bay, one could carry fifty people no problem. Of course, Thonn knew this because he got a good clear look into the interior of one of those things, on account of a shoulder mounted missile that wound wide and blew the door clean off off one. The mission asked him not to destroy anything, and he tried not to. Well, he'd claim the ship was always like that if anybody bothered to ask.

There wasn't much more time beyond that. His hud lit up with bio-signatures, there was a whole mess of them. Siv saw it too, giving report.

"Infected closing in on our position. We have to move, now. Get them to the hangars."

"I'll take point." Thonn said, stepping up ahead to get in front of the group. He didn't want anyone in front of him if it came time to shoot, the high fire rate of his rotary cannon was poorly suited for discretionary fire. Which was a fancy and technical way of saying it would absolutely kriff any unarmoured target in front of it, friend of foe.

Better to keep the friends on one side, and the foes on the other. Which had been easily accomplished, until Kreg came running in.

"This is Jare, I got multiple hostiles on my tail and I need backup, now!"

"Behind me, I'm ready to cover!" Thonn replied, the barrels of his cannon spinning up, with the heavy weapon held ready to tear through what hordes would follow.

enclavediv2.png

vlemothobj4.png

He wasn't far off. Lycia was little more than a feral beast with these axes, as the corrupt and warp her mind to the dark embrace of the slaughter, she wanted it, craved it.
Oh fuck. Caught entirely off guard as she is tossed aside like a ragdoll, rolling as she lands and then sighting the red blade.
"Sith beast." Lycia, standing up against the...
"You know the call, the power and temptation of the blood. You know what we are and will make a worthy opponent for our host" Voice not her own as she advanced, axe spinning in her hand slightly as she met him. Sabre meets axe with a hiss, withdraws and swings again. The werewolf laughs as it dances with the sith.
This was a fight, this was glory, and the slaughter would be beautiful.
Even if it was the host

The sabre came close, axes barely getting a block as it comes in for her neck. An equal match, an ancient enemy, something that Lycia rightly respected the power of.
The werewolf did not care and only wanted blood. A flurry of blows trying to push the sith back, if they wanted to fight fair so be it

Open to all
Jas Katis Jas Katis

enclavediv5.png

vlemothobj4.png

Tags: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Kreg Jare Kreg Jare

"I hope one -- or either of you -- brought freighters, because there are fifty people here we need to evac immediately. My fighter won't carry any of them."

"The ship I came in could barely fit five people, let alone fifty," Alberich replied, his voice level despite the predicament he and his vode found themselves in thanks to the misfortune of others. Now that they were in it, it was too late to do anything but try to dig themselves out. "It's as good a plan as any," he said, turning to Siv. A play for the hangars seemed the best course of action now that they had extra baggage to take care of. So what if the rust buckets had seen better days? It was either that or choose to stay, fight, and likely die. For the civilians, it would be more of the latter, he reckoned.

No, if they were to live, they had to move. Now.

"Infected closing in on our position. We have to move, now. Get them to the hangars."

"I'll take point."

Bringing his Battle Rifle up, Alberich nodded to Siv, before turning to address the approaching threat. "On you, battle-brother," he said, slipping into the space just behind and to the right of Thonn. Between the other Mando's rotary cannon and his Battle Rifle, they were dead set to shred any infected that tried to swarm them. Well, that was until another friendlier target wandered into their firing line. Who the feth is that?! Alberich thought, his HUD'S friend/foe soft' painting the stranger in a blue light as, not too far behind, a whole bunch of red targets rounded the corner.

"This is Jare, I got multiple hostiles on my tail and I need backup, now!"

"Copy that, Jare," Alberich replied, hearing a collective intake of breath from behind as the civilians spotted the charging infected. "Move your ass, unless you want it shot off?" Ignoring the startled screams of the living and the near-dead, Alberich set his sights on the mass of roiling, rotting flesh belting down the hallway towards them. Jare was moving as fast as his legs would carry him, but even from Alberich's point of view, it seemed the warrior would be too slow.

As if on cue, a slew of infected broke from the pack, their sudden turn of speed driven by hunger and blind, bleeding rage.

The leader extended its arms towards the Mandalorian, preparing to lunge.

"Get down!" Alberich shouted over the comms, squeezing the trigger of his Verpine as the infected struc
k.

vlemothobj4.png

H A U N T E D

Tag: Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Alberich Wren Alberich Wren | Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt | Kreg Jare Kreg Jare

“Get to the front, and get them to the freighters,” Siv ordered to the other two Mandalorians as he shouldered through the rushing throng to the rear. Cargo ships weren’t ideal for transporting civilians; their holds were rarely up to modern code for carrying organic beings, and more likely than not the evacuees would suffer a few bruised or broken limbs before their journey was over. But it was better than the alternative of death. “I’ll take the rear, buy you some time. Go.”

As he held his cryoban blaster at one hip, he fingered a thermal detonator from his pouch and primed the grenade as the first of faint howls and stamping feet could be heard echoing nearer and nearer. “Jare, this is Siv. Fall back to me and we’ll hold here.” The first of the infected pack rounded the corner, but was stopped cold in its tracks when Siv’s bladder opened fire, crackling cryoban shots freezing the torso and completely shattering the body. “Damn,” Siv muttered to himself. “I should use these things more often.”

The shatterbeam intercepted the missile fired detonating it mid-air into a cloud of thick smoke and soot. Golden bolts emerged from the fog veiling the Mandalorian from the pirate and struck the beskar plates of his armor shoving him a step or two back. He lifted hist wrist launcher once more, only this time -- too late.

The Beroya surged through the cloud like a javelin piercing Rohak, both flying backward with the aid of their jetpacks and momentum. His eyes widened in an unpleasant surprise. It had been long, long ago since he last felt anything puncture Mandalorian iron. Blood trickled down flesh and body suit, coating the kal in crimson. He spat inside the helmet and grabbed her wrist with both hands.

"Squidfaced schutta!" the pirate cursed and the crushgaunts hummed to crush her bones.​

Shel Beroya

vlemothobj4.png

ui3oSwD.png

The Mandalorian didn’t let up for even a moment, forcing the Pureblood to embrace a life he left behind. Hatred, anger and disgust were dug up from long-buried depths. With another growl, Jas attempted to reach out with the Force, though his opponent kept the pressure on him. Maniacal, unhinged, just pure rage and bloodlust.

No focus.

As the Mandalorian came in again, Jas blocked her twin axes with masterful, brutal parries before he kicked out to the side of her knee, hoping to break her momentum for only a second or two. All he needed was a second.

His free hand reached out again, this time attempting to wrap the Force around her throat before attempting to hurl her through a wall. ”You are little more than an animal, Mandalorian. A dog off its leash.” He spoke up, twirling his lightsaber as he closed the distance.

But a series of shrieks echoed in the distance. It seemed that they drew some attention. He could only hope that his men succeeded in the mission. ”Well look at that… the vultures are coming.” He grinned behind his helmet as his yellow eyes watched her closely. Once more he charged at her, spinning through the air with his blade directed at her before attacking once again with quick, mighty blows. But he was no longer toying with her. He was going for the kill, targeting cracks in her defences in hopes of breaking through…

Aela Wren

A

vlemothobj1.png

I R O N S T A R
ROAD TO ALOR
MAIN TALZ SETTLEMENT | VLEMOTH PORT
TAG: Hyperion Hyperion | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag

smalldivpurple.png

banner2.png

KILL OR BE KILLED

The kal did what it was supposed to.

She felt it breaking the beskar plating and cut into the softness underneath as momentum drove them both backwards. As they hit the ground, she felt his hands envelop the arm that still had the kal imbedded in his gut.

At first she thought it was reflex, but it was only with his curse and the increasing pressure on her wrist that she realised what was happening. As they skidded through the dirt, she didn't have enough time to react before the first bone snapped. As her hand went numb and released, the other one came around to land a high-powered crushgaunted punch at his head again.
"Shabuir!" she hissed as she brought her legs up as well and activated their repulsors as she kicked away from him.

With adrenaline pumping, she couldn't feel much pain in her arm, but usage was non-existent. Not that the Nautolan cared. She was just about to reengage the dar'manda when...
<Alor'ad! The Jedi have just arrived in camp! We're in need of an emergency evac! One of the Mando'ade is...it's urgent!> Kel's voice yelled in her ear.
Shel hissed behind her helmet. It was a hard decision. She had the pirate where she wanted him - ripe for the kill. But her clan member sounded frantic. "Shit." she breathed. <On my way.>

Bracing her broken wrist against her body, her visor glared at the dar'manda, her one pistol aimed at him.
"Get the hell out of here, Dar'ginate! If I see you again, I will kill you!" she barked at him before firing a few more golden bolts at him for good measure before she took off. <Evelyn, you guys make sure they leave.>
<Yes, Alor'ad.>
<Vex, I need a medevac now!> Shel then barked at her member in the sky.
<On my way!> Vex Beroya relayed in her excited young voice.

The Alor'ad of Clan Beroya then sped off to aid a brother in need...

enclavediv2.png

vlemothobj4.png

THIS IS GLORIUS
Lycia grunted as she was tossed into the wall, the force was the biggest advantage of her opponent and they were using it. She stood and moved forward, hands empty as she assessed the sith and quickly....
The weapons came to her hands in an instant a soft shift in her posture and then a growl.
"You nieve child. She is not the beast, I am. A dog is a beast tamed, I am the wolf." It charges again with little regard for the zombies closing in, they were boring but this sith was a challenge.

Strong and heavy blows, trying to break her down. However it would soon become apparent that there were no gaps, there was no weakness in the Werewolfs fight. Lycia on the other hand, in the brief moments she is able to gain some sense of her 'humanity' she has gaps.
Do not get in my way. You are just a puppet for my powers and I will take another without hesitation and leave you to this sith. The werewolf countered, hitting back strong and fast. A zombie getting too close and finding the blade cleaving its skull and praying the sith in blood.
"Entertain me!" Axe thrown past the sith into one behind it and then back to the hands of the werewolf

Open to all
Jas Katis Jas Katis

enclavediv5.png

It’s Nothing Personal
vlemothobj4.png

Objective: Eliminate the Infected Run

He felt their infected breaths heavily hit the back of his neck, right underneath his Beskar helmet.

Kreg had fired back more quick volleys of blaster fire, but it wasn't doing enough. They were still clawing their way towards him, determined to have the Mandalorian join their army of the undead. As long as he kept running and didn't look back for too long, then he still had a chance at survival. He had been through worse, but this was definitely up there.

The corner to reach his brothers was just up ahead. Leaping off of the ground, the man planted his foot across the opposite wall, kicking off of it and flying around the edge. What he saw on the other side was a lot of weaponry charging up, preparing to fire on the hoard behind him. Once landed, Kreg made a mad dash towards the trio. Closing the gap, he then initiated a slide below their weapons, lifting his own set of pistols above his head.

"Now!"

With that call, the Mandalorian, while still sliding, let lose all of the energy that remained in his blasters. The horde of the undead took on many casualties, but it would take the collective effort of the four warriors to bring them all down. Here's hoping they had enough firepower.Who was he kidding, they were Mandalorians.

Of course they had enough fire power.

gwyndiv.png

<"Yes, please throw the doctor over the roof. Preferably into a pool of infected."> Gwyn glared at Olaya through her buy'ce just like Dima and Vulcan were. Gwyn turned to Dima and scoffed, <"Don't mind the aruetii. She's a chakaaryc.">

She looked between Jos and Dima before walking towards the edge of the roof and kneeling down, gazing at the swarms of infected trying to reach them.

She addressed their leader and Dima both. "I don't know how many we need. How many should we take? But how about killing the rest when they're captured, Alor?"

Jos Krayt Jos Krayt Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt Domina Prime Domina Prime Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

vlemothobj4.png

Tag: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr Alberich Wren Alberich Wren Kreg Jare Kreg Jare Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt

“Get to the front, and get them to the freighters,”

"I'm on it" Thonn replied, moving off soon after to take a point position while Alberich approached the civilians.
"Move your ass, unless you want it shot off?"
Thonn couldn't deny it was a fair warning, though he'd rather shoot them. Well, unless they got infected and he had to. It was an uncomfortable possibility of the mission.Well if he kriffed up and the infected got to some of the civilians, at least he could perform mass euthanasia. Dying was clearly better than becoming one of those horrors.

Kreg was getting pretty close to that harrowing scenario with the infected close behind him. Thonn held his fire, with Kreg rushing towards his position while Siv lobbed some sort of explosive towards the hordes of infected clearing the corner. Well, it hadda be explosive, Thonn couldn't imagine he'd tossed something that wouldn't go boom. The barrels of his cannon spun rapidly with a whir that was barely audible beyond the shouts of battle and stampeding infected.

Kreg leapt into the air, and Thonn shared a look with his vode with his cannon still spun, aimed aside from the path Kreg took once he landed, sprinting and sliding to make it behind the cover their weaponry would provide. The charge Siv had thrown froze and shattered a bunch of them. Man, what a way to go.

Thonn said nothing, his cannon did the talking. It spoke at a rate of one hundred sixty-six words per second, and every word was 'death.' The stream lit the ground before them in a flickering orange glow, while blaster bolts tore into the infected, downing them where they stood. Bodies dropped to the ground, littering it with the accumulating corpses from the combined firepower of himself and Alberich. His cannon cleared many, but whatever infected broke from pack were swiftly shot by Alberich. His covering fire enabled the heavy gunner to keep his cannon roaring. With the trigger still depressed, Thonn slowly swept his arc over the infected in in a burst that had yet to end.

vlemothobj4.png

Objective: Avoid getting bitten by the infected
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol,
Allies: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Jos Krayt Jos Krayt | Olaya Astrapí Olaya Astrapí

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan’s jealous nature poked through as his idea was substituted for Dima’s. His idea was just as good, if not better. Vulcan responded and reacted by giving an infected a well-aimed stab in the eye when it/they got too close to the roof. It was exactly like that low-budget holo film, they were swarming up the wall towards them.

He wanted to just blast them with napalm but that will only make everything worse and alert more to them more to their location. Vulcan gave a disgusted noise at Olaya at her reaction to Dima, his Cousin Vod was not a gawking exhibit. She is rude, and he wanted to smack her, but he resisted as it will not help anyone. He would give her a very salty bread roll later or give bread to everyone but her.

<“How many do they need to get a viable cure?”> Vulcan asked, stepping away from the edge, satisfied that no other Infected got up to the roof. But he still kept an eye on the roof edge just in case.

<” One Zom- Infected does not look like it will be enough.”> He adds to the conversation, concern colouring his tone. They may have to move soon, but jetpacks make noise and those things swarm at any noise. which was his fault for shooting at one.

An idea briefly made itself known in his head before Vulcan squashed it. It may not work. He had wanted to get someone to lead the Infected to one place and Dima to web them up like snarly bitey packages. Easy transport and they will be able to get off the roof and no one gets bit.

<"I have an idea."> Vulcan begins almost quietly. Not exactly sure how it will go down.

vlemothobj4.png

ui3oSwD.png

It was quite apparent that she would not back down or retreat… and the shift in her presence through the Force was certainly not helping the situation. She was either insane, a broken mind brought about after one too many horrors she lived through. Or there was something far darker at work within her.

It didn’t matter. One less Mandalorian in the galaxy was good enough for the Pureblood.

"You nieve child. She is not the beast, I am. A dog is a beast tamed, I am the wolf."

”You are barely one step above a cockroach, settle down.” He fired back at her as he pushed the attack once more. The undead were amassing against the two of them, quickly climbing in numbers around the soldier and the warrior. Soon his attention was divided, having to cleave through Infected around him while trying to keep the pressure on her.

She threw an axe past him to take down an infected being behind him, though Jas saw a perfect opportunity. With a swing of his blade, he aimed to cleave the shaft of the axe in two as it zoomed past him. In the same motion, he swung at the other axe as well to do the same.

:: Sir, mission accomplished. Waiting on you at Overlord. ::

The words chimed in through his helmet. Time was up, he needed to finish up with her, though her jetpack was going to be a problem.

Once again he let loose with a powerful Force Blast to send her against another wall in hopes of disabling her jetpack. Drawing the Force through his body, he leapt up and onto a rooftop, leaving her to fend for herself against the horde of infected. ”Thank you for the fun. Certainly made things a lot more interesting.” He called out as he extinguished his lightsaber, before taking off along the rooftops.

They got what they came for.

/Exit thread

vlemothobj4.png
TAGS: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Olaya Astrapí Olaya Astrapí | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Domina Prime Domina Prime
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

Jos couldn’t help but chuckle at the foundling’s bubbly demeanor. He almost expected a hug with every single limb from her, though luckily her attention was drawn to Vulcan next to him. She reassured him that she was capable of spinning webs, earning a nod of approval from the Kel Dor.

”Three or four will do. If you can manage more, that will certainly be very much appreciated.” He stepped closer to her, taking hold of a wrist to draw her attention back to him. ”And Dima, listen carefully. Do not let them scratch or bite you. And do not remove your helm. Under any circumstances.” He spoke with a deathly serious tone as his T-visor stared into hers. ”Make sure you bind them well and cover their mouths. Leave them incapable of harming any more of our brothers and sisters… but do not hurt them. No lost limbs or jaws ripped out. Understood?” He let her wrist go as he turned to Vulcan and Gwyn.

"Also, the stranger lady was very mean and sour to Dima! Can this one throw her from the roof?"

His black eyes went wide behind his mask as he turned back to Dima. Gwyn’s comment certainly did not help the situation. ”Absolutely not, Dima. I shall speak to her after this mission is over. She will apologize for her tone towards you.” He spared a glance at Olaya to emphasize his point.

Vulcan spoke up again, drawing his Alor’s attention for the moment. ”If it involves Dima, go with her. Catch those people for us.” He instructed before turning to Gwyn. ”Gwyn, you and Olaya are with me. We must clear this horde out.” Olaya certainly wasn’t going to be of much use, though she we wasn’t going to leave his sight either.

With the plans in place, Jos activated his electrostaff and moved towards the rooftop door to clear out the infected.

DnA0tMA.png

vlemothobj4.png

H A U N T E D

Objective: Capture Infected Targets SURVIVE
Tag: Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Alberich Wren Alberich Wren | Kreg Jare Kreg Jare

Kreg opened fire with his blaster pistols while Thonn turned with his own rotary cannon thundering, letting loose streams of sayer bomts that but into the infected horde. For his part Siv held the line with his cryoban blaster, the unimaginably cold streams of plasma effective at disabling and destroying the infected. The thermal detonator in his hand primed, he lobbed it over the front of the infected wave, where it exploded with a large thoom charring a large number of infected.

But as much as they continued firing, the infected kept coming. Siv took a step backwards, then another. For every infected they fell three more seemed to take its place. They would eventually be overwhelmed, Siv knew. Slowly, yes, but surely.

Suddenly, screams from behind him drew his attention from the horde. They were not the feral hunting cries of the infected, but the alarm of frantic civilians. His HUD only took seconds to adjust as he spin his head, but through his various sensors he sA the worst case scenario unfolding: the infected had found another path to circumvent the Mandalorian’s defensive line and fall onto the civilians themselves. Defenseless and in the open, they were being slaughtered.

“Fall back, FALL BACK,” Siv shouted, unable to control the anger and fear in his voice. He began to run backwards before he leapt and ignited his jetpack, flying to get back to the refugees as quickly as he could. The missiles and launchers on his gauntlets and kneepads primed themselves, readying for conflict. Getting to the civilian crowd only took seconds, and he descended like an angel of fire, rockets streaming from his gauntlet into the horde of infected. He landed squarely on his feet between a young Twi’lek and a rabid infected feeding on its parent, knocking away the infected from the corpse with one hand before squarely taking off a rotten jaw with another. He ignited his flamethrower, carving a wide Ave through the horde as they cowered from the heat, but as soon as they flame passed by them they kept pressing.

They kept coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom