Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dance With Me

Mivala Fallon

M
Graceful and fluid movement. It's not really a style, more of an istinct. That might be why people like it.

It appears as though it's not too hard to make your way in the galaxy as a dancer after all.

In all seriousness though, I've always wanted Aretine to be something of a patron of the arts so to speak. So if the dancing she does is particularly artful or renowned, and she's not like... a stripper or something, there might be opportunities for her on Serenno, if roleplaying a pure dancer character is what you're going for.

Mivala Fallon

M
Okay, I'm not a hooker! GOT THAT??!! :mad2:

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] aren't you, like, 1,000 years old?

@[member="Verz Horak"] Besides dancing, obviously, what would I do on the Nomad?

Mivala Fallon

M
I'm learning the art of Blade Dancing. That's a fancy style of sword fighting. would that be useful if I were a part of the crew?
@[member="Verz Horak"]

I am the Governor of Endor and have just built a Cultural Center there. You could be a Dance Historian and bring all cultural dances to Endor.
Maybe we could set up a RP...you audition and I'll explain my project for the Arts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom