Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dagon Perl

[SOCIAL INFORMATION]

NAME: Dagon Perl |DAY-gone|
NICKNAME: Probably a lot considering his family.

FACTION: Outer Rim Coalition
FAM: [member="Joza Perl"] - Mother; [member="Elliot Locke"] - Father; Alan (yuck) Perl - Older half-brother [member="Yula Perl"] - Older Sister; [member="Zach Perl"] - Twin Brother; [member="Nida Perl"] - Younger Sister (Through Adoption); [member="Zef Halo"] - Grandfather; Yula Perl (OG Yula) - Grandmother.

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

SPECIES: Human/Zeltron
FORCE SENSITIVE: Y, untrained. Has no desire to do so either.
HEIGHT: Above Average

WEIGHT: Slightly Athletic

[TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, RANDOM FACTS]
  • ANALYTICAL
  • PERCEPTIVE
  • CURIOUS/INQUISITIVE
  • BOOKWORM
  • DOMINATING/MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
  • MORE SUSCEPTIBLE TO HEALTH PROBLEMS
  • BAD AT COMBAT
  • INSOMNIAC/ALWAYS CARRYING CAF
  • TERRIBLE IN PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH SIGNIFICANT OTHERS
  • WORKAHOLIC
  • HEAVY SMOKER/LOWER STAMINA
  • PLAYS THE VIOLIN
  • ABHORS HIS ZELTRON HERITAGE
  • SKEPTICAL/UNTRUSTWORTHY
  • CREATIVE
  • CONFIDENT
  • SUCKER FOR GOOD CLOTHING

[APPEARANCE]

Shirts, trousers, oxford shoes and coats. Most of the time one would find him dressed like that and sometimes one would remember him mainly due to his fancier clothing preferences. A sucker for good fashion, you will often see Dagon dressed in classical colors of navy, gray and black. Occasionally, he might sport something more eccentric in terms of color and often gets mocked for it by his older sister. Similar to Yula, he's got meager empathy skills but cannot produce pheromones.

[HISTORY]

The younger child of Joza Perl and Elian Keyes, Dagon was raised by his mother. A tradition of father bails mother he would find dates back to his wayward grandfather - the Corellian smuggler Zef Halo. Due to his mother's financial wealth, Dagon engaged early on with reading numerous books, from fiction to non-fiction. Obsessed by these new horizons the books provided him, he found himself often in his bed for hours reading.

Unlike his older sister, who was fascinated by the tales of Jedi, Dagon found it more interesting learning about the mysteries of the galaxy and the Force itself. Nonetheless, his mother's sense of justice rubbed on him along with his father's curious and analytical mind he had on his shoulders, Dagon sought to pursue what felt most natural to him - a detective but only after he was pushed to seek a life in law enforcement after his best friend's murder was never resolved.

After barely passing the Academy due to his terrible performance in combat, Dagon got the badge he so eagerly sought. The badge was more than just a piece of metal and a reward for hard work - it symbolized the metamorphosis of the inherited sense of justice from his mother to that of a constitutional sense of justice based by the book.

It is just there where the contrast between his older sister and him deepens the most.

[VIEWS]

On ORC:
Inefficient. Criminal safe haven. An indirect factor to the murderer of his best friend not being caught.
On [member="Yula Perl"]:
Sister. My weak spot. Immature. Too influenced by mother.
On [member="Joza Perl"]:
Mother. Only parent I've known. Molded greatly by events not under her control.
On past relationships:
Never got used to my work obsession. Is it an obsession, though? Maybe I should change. Or should I? They gotta accept me who I am, no?
On [member="Elliot Locke"]:

Dagon Perl said:
  • ABHORS HIS ZELTRON HERITAGE
giphy.gif

Why does it feel like I'm the only zeltron who doesn't know of any other zeltrons on Chaos? :huh:

PS: I like the use of a [views] section, I've seen stuff like it on other bios and feel like it's something I should emulate.

[member="Dagon Perl"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom