Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Cybot Next Protocol Droid

• Thread starter Cybot Galactica
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybot Galactica

C

Alien_AI.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To sub a new line of CG Protocol Droids
  • Image Source: Stellaris
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Protocol droid
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Cybot Galactica
  • Affiliation: Cybot Galactica
  • Market Status: Open-Market
  • Model: Cybot Next Protocol Droid
  • Production: Mass-produced
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: Durasteel, droid components
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Can act as an interpreter for many languages
  • Has extensive knowledge on galactic cultures and customs
STRENGTHS
  • Is fluent in and can act as an interpreter for most galactic languages
  • Strong Anti-Virus Software
WEAKNESSES
  • Is not armed nor defended and is ill-accustomed to handling weapons
  • Devoid of artificial personality
DESCRIPTION

The Cybot Next model of Protocol Droid is the newest line of 3rd degree droids produced by the market leader of Protocol Droids, Cybot Galactica. Following The Clockwork Rebellion, Cybot Galactica polled that galactic trust in droids had plummeted to an all time low. Thus, the Cybot Next was conceptualized.

The Next series of Protocol Droids have been stripped of personality and are advertised as completely submissive to sentient beings. Minimalist personality software and strong built in Anti-Virus ensures that no droid uprisings will be taking place any time soon, and customers can rest easy knowing their droid couldn't hurt a fly.

The physical design of the droids are also a step away from standard droid design conventions, with a humanoid visage being replaced with a more robotic and abstract look. Cybot Galactica wants to ensure that their droids are not uncanny or unsettling to to those still traumatized by the Clockwork Rebellion, as well as ensuring they look more like objects and less like people.

EJtDwoR.png

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Cybot Galactica

Hello! I'll be your judge today. I really love their design and good to see they have anti-virus software. Security never hurts. I found only 1 small problem with the submission.
  • In the Manufacturer (and Affiliation, you don't have to if you don't want to) section, please link your company.

Please let me know when you edited this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom