Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crystallizing our Creations, Shards no more.

Yusan looked down at his datapad and smiled "Twelve galatic standard time, you were out for quite a while miss Natol'ine..." As he got closer he heard her inner voice and stared at her, speaking once more. "Miss Natol'ine, that is you speaking right, or am i speaking to someone else?" His eyes studied the physical body while his minde reached out and touched Natol'ine's that was trapped in the crystal. "Miss Natol'ine? If this is you i am a friend of the chiss that picked you up and was trying to help you. THe Chiss is outside the room and can be called in if you need his help but i need to know what is dark and where 'here' is." @[member="Natol'ine"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"What do you mean by that, @[member="Natol'ine"]?" Circe raised an eyebrow as the Jedi stood, the crystalline surgery having been completed. The crystal bones having been rejected, the droids had replaced her crushed bones with synthetics made of ceramic, reinforced with crystal shards. The shards had also been placed at various other places throughout her body, still allowing for her usage as a power battery, albeit on a much smaller scale. Perhaps this experiment could still be a success after all.

Hearing @[member="Yusan Fenn"] and his thoughts of Nat's being a different person thanks to the crystal, Circe chose to contact it, touching it with her mind. (OOC: on my phone, singular quotation marks will be the outline for her speaking mentally.)

'Nato? Are you there? If so, help us bring you back to the surface. I want you to experience and feel your new body.'

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Through the bubbles of the tank the voice in her, all around her, the memories of the object recording the time, the time of its birth. The crystal now knew when it had been born, or at least existed in control. Nato felt all of this still pressing that hand against the glass she shook the petite hand side to side, to try and tell @[member="Yusan Fenn"] that she wasn't speaking, pressing against the hand to try and get out. Not of the tank, of the crystal she thought herself trapped within. She was seeing all of life through this crystal, detached from it, only the memories as they happened gave her a clue as to what was going on.

"What are you?" Not who are you, what are you. Came the next question, feeding all this information into the crystal's matrix of shards and memories, becoming one more among them. "There are many wounds." It answered, feeling them out on her body, not the physical wounds though, the fragments in this crystals personality, and now the fragment that had separated it from Nato! It had more control though and was exerting it on the girl more as it learned of itself. Nato's hand drifted down the transparent surface, as she struggled to keep present in the memories.
@[member="Circe Savan"]

"What am i? Well that is a good question..." His mind remained linked to Natol'ine's best he could, talking to her to keep her focused. "Concentrate miss Natol'ine, you are the one who owns this body and make sure that what ever has control knows it. Come on now Miss Natol'ine, im pretty sure it wasnt a weak Jedi that i saw taunting two Sith Masters at the Senate. No need for what ever is speaking for you to make you such a weakling." He sucked at pep talks but it would have to do as he kept the Crystal's focus on himself. "Ignore the wounds and focus on me, im a Echani Senator with a connection to the force, that is all. Ask me another question." His mind now connected to Circes as well as Natol'ine's, though that simple act was near his limit of ability. "Circe, help me keep whatever is speaking focused on us so that Natol'ine can reassume control." @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"And I'm a medic who occasionally utilizes the Dark Side. Now, let's pull @[member="Natol'ine"] back."

The mental link connected the two. Circe chose to focus, guarding her own memories as she melded with @[member="Yusan Fenn"], eying his own over as she combined her effort with him to bring the woman back. She was much more useful in control of her own body, after all.

Though this trance state did immensely intrigue her...

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

"How long till we die?" The crystal asked, the effects working but causing another reacton. Feeling both of them working against it, it redoubled its efforts to resist. They were facing a fragment of Sith who built himself by fighting others, it was Raien Keth's entire way of life, an Echani turned horror. This crystal was the sense of what he sort out in ruins, temples, the past, time what it was to be a Sith, the Sith's code. The more someone hit him the more he had to work with, the more he sacrificed the more terrible he became. "Release me." It stated bluntly, Nato's voice was gritty, like it had been cut over and over, rebuilt to be more than it was. Not artificially so, rebuilt through conflicts innumerable and the many scars inflicted upon it. Taking on the crystal's quality.

Nato's hand grew weaker still, her hand falling even further down the transparent glass, she heard @[member="Yusan Fenn"] and wanted to scream, the lips opened but nothing came out. Instead her mind shouted out, ~It wants you to fight it!~ She called to both their minds. While inside the crystal she was looking at the reflections of this going on, she tried to go through it, to pull away, not successful yet but not giving up either, spurred on by the Senator's voice.

"Focus on me miss Natol'ine, you have to keep pushing. If we fight this thing will it help or hurt you, do you have any idea whether or not it does?" His Voice reverberated through to Natol'ine's mind while he spoke out loud to the Crystal. "We will not release you, nor will we let you kill the Jedi your imprisoning." He waited still for Circe to turn on him, there was no doubt she was thinking about it but he had no right to act first. His hand drifted over his saber though, fully ready for her to strike and release what ever was trying to get out. @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Your mind is not the type of mind required to control the body you currently wield. Allow her base personality to resume control, before I have to make you let go." "@[member="Natol'ine"]... Fight it. You're strong-willed. Don't let this Shard-mind control you. I need you strong and mentally sound, not stuck in the crystal."

True true... She desired Nat mentally intact, and would mentally force herself against the invading presence, if need be, to bring her back. Thus, her communique to Void himself. "Perhaps we can drain some of this thing's strength... Keep her - well, it - stalled while I go get something."

@[member="Yusan Fenn"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
@[member="Circe Savan"] Raien Keth's splintered personality, this part the very history of what the Sith code was, let out a dark laugh through Nato's throat, still gritty, sounding like rough stone. Force aura felt like grinding iron sheets rolling its way outward. The more they pressed it the more it pushed back, even wounding it as they were. The wounds were its battlecries, its history and memories, it drew grand inspiration from sacrifices it made across a canvas of battlegrounds.

Was it wounded yes, significantly so, was it stopping? The pressure on Nato increased!

She screamed out in the force, mind inside the crystal as it grew red, shattering on several sides, shards flying this way and that. The crystal in herself beginning to fracture and crack, spilling the force seeping outward into the other parts of her body, the other force crystals infected by spillage. All this going on while she was inside of it in her mind. Trying to find her way out following @[member="Yusan Fenn"]'s voice to its source.

Nato's eyes flew open, she kicked at the glass, not once or twice, kicking again and again. Fighting inside her mind and inside the crystal. She didn't have her voice but she did have the repeating thought in her mind. ~Hurt!~ This was all fuel for the fire, that was at the core of all Sith when taken to their extremes. Nato's midnight eyes were the midnight iris Raien looked through, colored that way to show the pressured darkness, squeezing, sacrificing all imperfection from his vision till he got to the core of someone's potential. It was focused on both of them now it knew they existed.

Yusan disconnected with Circe's mind and put his full concentration on Natol'ine and Keth. Speaking to her first. "Natol'ine stay focused on me now, your not going to get pushed out of your own body. Now reach out break through what ever mental block this thing has set infront of you. If you held it back before you can push it back now." He was just about ready to rip the shard out of the woman's chest at this point, but he had no idea what that would do to her or worse if it would kill her. So instead he kept what ever had control of her on him, grinning as he pushed on it now with his mind and speaking to it. "Hey, crystalline moron. How about you do something about me and stop crying and rolling around like a two year old infant that lost its favorite toy. OR did what ever sith spell that caused this make you out to be an utter weakling whose only defense is taking bodies and throwing tantrums." He wasnt sure if it was a Sith spell but if it was, this was sure to spark some kind of reaction from the invader. @[member="Natol'ine"] @[member="Circe Savan"]

In Umbris Potestas Est
Yusan may have taken more active and vocal measures, but Circe never was one for active aggression. And right now, she was formulating a plan that some would consider utterly suicidal, though her flesh could survive the immediate impact of any wound he could cause her. "Yusan, I'm about to do something to shock @[member="Natol'ine"] back into control. When I do it, I want you to press as hard as you can against whatever block is keeping her from controlling her own body. Shatter it so she can regain strength."

And with that, she stepped forward, face to face with the new entity. "I don't know who you are, or what you are... But you intrigue me. Greatly." And being completely random, she smiled before doing something that @[member="Yusan Fenn"] would likely raise his eyebrows at.

She moved forward, kissing Nat.

Did so without question and pushed on the barrier as soon as Circe kissed her. He was interested on why Circe thought that would work but it was something he didnt think of so why not. He pushed on the barrier while speaking to Natol'ine and feeding her what support he can. "You need to push with every ounce of your will that you can Miss Natol'ine, ill help you with everything that i can but you need to push now." @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Natol'ine"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Split personality. The once Echani general, which Yusan was speaking to, barely even registered the words, they meant nothing, held no meaning for someone who lived for purpose, action, not appearance, one death or life was nothing to him. Mere delays, irritations that got in his way, all that history was in this crystal. Yet he was still speaking to the core of the Sith... magnified, this aspect of the crystal, one singular focus of that. It tried to reach a hand around Yusan's throat to choke him in the force, only Nato didn't have the ability, instead punching her petite hand straight through the bacta tank, shattering its glass, cutting her delicate knuckles, and trying to choke @[member="Yusan Fenn"] out.

Glass breaking, liquid spilling out and leaving Nato free. Confusion rained, as @[member="Circe Savan"] kissed what amounted to the Sith Crystal's ego shard, a Lord's past and experiences Raien drew strength from, all the memories he used to have. It completely dumbstruck it for a response. The hand was still trying to or had grabbed @[member="Yusan Fenn"], trying to squeeze the air free from him. It stopped too, going softer.... cuts on the petite knuckles, softer until...

~It's okay... it's okay. It'll be alright.~ She did the most brave thing she ever had done, she looked into the darkness, this black soul that had so many wounds, of body and mind both. The history was here in the crystal, around her. She went into those memories, each and every one. She accepted them, as her own.

Dead....? her eyes were absolutely black, no light in them and the body limp, completely without movement.

A sudden gasp of air, and breathing.

Fractures inside the crystal were healed somewhat, as inside Nato had done the impossible, with their help. Not by killing the personality shard, by accepting the Sith's past, by hugging it inside. By pushing past its wounds, and accepting them. She looked pale faced, her cut hand finally sunk back to her side. The midnight eyes lost the pressure that had built up in them. It had taken a lot of her to accept the darkness she'd seen, maybe even changed her beyond this experience, she knew it all, everything Raien had done.

Nato just hugged the first one of them that was there. Arms wrapped tight, not letting go, then moved to the other one if they were close enough. "It's not dark anymore."

"Is it?" Still some of the girl was left there, alive, somehow, but the voice was diminished.

In Umbris Potestas Est
Circe was there, the first one to embrace @[member="Natol'ine"] as she truly reasserted herself over control of her body. "You're back... I apologize. That must have been a very scary thing to happen." She sighed, continuing to embrace the Jedi Padawan with all the love and care in her heart. "You'll be okay now. Surgery was a success, and now you can walk, if only cautiously. Over time you'll regain full mobility down there, but for now, I'd suggest wearing a light exoskeleton to help them move and regain their strength. To compensate, I took the liberty of placing significant amounts of crystal within your body, lightsaber grade. It should allow you to focus on the Force and adequately support your legs while they repair themselves."

Turning back to @[member="Yusan Fenn"], she chuckled. "And you thought I was going to betray you..."

Yusan rubbed his neck, still red from where Natol'ine's body had tried to choke him out. His eyes drifting to Circe before speaking, letting them linger on her. "Can you blame a Senator for being cautious?" He grabbed his can which he had dropped and leaned on it again, his worse for wear right leg starting to send a dull series of pains up his spine. He was about to speak as Natol'ine now hugged him, blinking twice before bringing his gaze to her. "Uh miss, you really dont have to... and dont worry what ever was controlling your body is gone and done with, though im sure you know that better than we do." @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Natol'ine"]

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Natol'ine wasn't broken, bent a bit, knocked out of shape but still Nato. The crystals throughout her now held scatterings of Raien's memories, the one in her chest damaged further, it'd take more time to heal to becoming hole again. The shard's personality was still there but well subdued by the trio. @[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"]

This was Natol'ine, she didn't care about formalities, or not having to show affection, in fact before she even tried to stand or start to shiver because she was cold from being in the tank, she hugged them both again. Letting a droid help her get up, and passing her a towel, she was jittering cold.

"You kind'a, well, you saved me. Us" Us? Yes us, she knew him now, Raien, and what he could be if unleashed. They'd saved two lives in breaking them apart before they were lost together, jumbled as one, which had been another danger.

"I'm a mess. I'm sorry," She admitted, dripping hair, still not the best looking face she'd ever had, covered in bacta, slimy stuff, freezing cold. "Got anything warm to drink, maybe a shower, some... clothes y'know?" She flashed a beaming bright smile, almost as if she'd hug them again but instead rested on the droid for support. Though there was a medical gown on it was exactly Coruscant central city top fashion.

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Yes, yes I can." She sighed, turning from @[member="Yusan Fenn"] back to @[member="Natol'ine"]. "Let's get you showered, fed, and dressed, shall we?" She smiled, eager to get her latest experiment reintegrated with the world. "You're part crystalline, Nat. It's quite amazing..." Truthfully, she hoped that the crystal inside her would begin to grow, but time would tell.

Time would tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom