Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Cryptamec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

Okay, I'm back. I do have a question though: for the Quarantine Enforcers, would they be put under technology? If so, under what? Would it be under droids, since they are mechanic? Or something else?

Subject 73 Red

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

Okay, second question: in the template, it says to put down who the manufacturer is. What would I put down in that field, as there currently isn't a manufacturer.

[member="Subject 73 Red"] You can just link the planet for that. :) And just like the "Experiments" sub you can throw into the pre-codex, you can toss the Enforcer sub into the pre-factory then link it. Just be sure that when the Enforcer sub is ready, you poke either [member="John Locke"] or [member="Runi Verin"] and they'll handle it for you :D

[member="Subject 73 Red"] Hey hon! Just checking on if you have those links ready? I'd hate for you to not get them in time for the Codex Holiday Shutdown and have to wait till January for approval after all this work we've done :(

Subject 73 Red

[member="Taozi Fuyuan"]

I'm still working on them! It's gonna be close! If I don't make it before the deadline, at least I'll have a while to work on them. Don't worry, I'm still trying to get it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom