Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crusaders Lead The Way! - Dominion of Subterrel [Moross]

Somewhere underground
Cave system

I kept moving. The collection of water soaked through my armor at the knees, hands, and back. As all of these parts of my body were touching the cave. There were places where the underground cave was open enough to crouch in, and other times where you had to literally crawl on your stomach to get through. and that's why this place was so secure for me. Anybody with heavier armor than myself or bulkier armor would not be able to get through. Even then, someone with bare clothes could hardly get through here.

I took a second to stop as I shivered in the cold, damp, and dark cave. I had a flashlight, but I was running out of battery cells to power the damn thing. I had even set the thing to it's lowest brightness setting. And it was still flickering as though it were going to go out at any moment. I had my beskad in front of me, being slid down first so I would not have it grabbing onto everything while on my back. All the while, so glad that I did not have a watch to see how long I had been in here. I could tell that I was coming near the mouth of the cave as it began to get wider and more expansive, and that's when I heard a multitude of drop ships?

I had no clue on what was going on. I quickened my pace to get out here faster. If something was happening, I wanted to know. Maybe my signals had gotten through? I only prayed to any god that I could think of, Even the Devourer that the people landing here were friendly to me, and not to the pirates, and scum that were here. I threw my beskad forward to slide and ring sounds of metal hitting rock formations in front of me. Eventually getting to a place where I could stand. Oh did I feel good to stretch up and out away from me.

Adjusting my mask that converted the air into oxygen, I picked up my beskad, and with slurp sounds in my boots and the rubbing of the armor from water, I made my way to the opening of the cave. Praying more that I could get out of here alive. And that I would be the luckiest girl in the Galaxy right now.

[member="Crystal"], [member="Siara Vorru"], [member="Jala Rekab"], [member="Loxa Visl"], [member="Cameron Centurion"], [member="Anaudius"], [member="Kassandra Distorith"],

Blackthorne

She of the Trillion Thorns
Loxa nodded to Jala in agreement, "Let us be on our way then."

The drop ships shuddered through the atmosphere of Subterrel, Loxa gave the signal for everyone to fit their masks, and soon enough they were flying through thick, dark clouds that splattered the lands below with acid rain. They landed with a jolt and once the ship reached pressure balance the side door hissed open. Loxa lead the way from the cabin and out into the dreary landscape of the mine planet.

There wasn't much to look at - Subterrel was a blearly, woebegotten place that had never once been called the jewel of anything. The mines spat out average mineral deposits with modest market value - it's worth really came in the form of just how rich it was with these deposits. No matter how deep they drilled they still seemed capable of producing. The Priestess peered through her mask and into the acid fog that slowly rolled across the horizon, reaching out through the Force in an attempt to detect their lost Bishop.

She felt nothing.

Loxa gave the motion to her team to move out, "Move with care," she warned, "the pirates here have been known to use poison and this is not a land you wish to succumb to that in."

Firelight off in the distance suggested another nearby dropship had come in upon a crowd that was not happy to receive them. They could not afford to get distracted by it though, not when they had a Bishop to find.

((OOC: Sorry for all the text...trying to catch up to Loxa a touch))

As Cameron turned the corner down the corridor that lead to the Frigate's hangar bay, his datapad beeped softly at an incoming message. Swiftly, the Sith Lord retrieved the device, scanned the message, typed in a few commands, and deposited the device back into his pocket. [member="Loxa Visl"] had sent him the pre-planned coordinates for her aspect of the operation. Cameron had done his part to dispatch the information to those supporting the...aggressive aspect of their little trip to Subterrel.

Reaching the hangar bay, it was not long before Cameron stepped aboard one of the many, paying little mind to the many soldiers that were already formed - awaiting the time to put their training to the test. The Sith Lord preferred to leave control and manipulation of the Crusade's militant forces to those charged with its direct leadership. Once aboard one of the assault shuttles, Cameron grabbed a mask (all of the shuttles having been outfited with enough for full capacity) and affixed it over his face. As the metal and polymer object obscured what little of his face was visible beneath the hood of his cloak, Cameron turned to address the crew chief. "Departure."

The command was followed by a brief communication into the vessel's interior communication system before it lifted off the durasteel deck of the hangar. By the time it had been spit out into the void of space with the others, the rescue team was already well on their way to pre-determined locations.

-----

Nearly twenty minutes later, all of the shuttles flew rapidly over the landscape of Subterrel towards their objective. Certain elements of the rescue party had already come under moderate attack, but each landing zone had already been assigned a supporting assault shuttle loaded with troops. Cameron wanted a greater prize.

The blood of all those that even so much as existed on Subterrel and dared to take any element of action against the Moross Crusade. Having made his way to the cockpit, Cameron pointed at an edifice on the horizon. "The Mining Headquarters. Nap-of-the-earth approach to assault insertion. No time to be pretty and sneaky gents."

Returning to the main cabin, Cameron depressed a switch near both large cargo doors, revealing the interior of the shuttle to the atmosphere of Subterrel. Grasping a clamp near one of the doors, silver-green eyes eagerly surveyed the horizon as they made the approach to their target. There would be no communication again with Loxa until some objective had actually been completed. Reaching deep into the recesses of the Force, the Sith Lord erected an invisible telekinetic barrier in front of the lead shuttle, his shuttle. It would suffice to ward off any sudden, ill-advised action by enemy forces on the ground.

[member="Siara Vorru"] | [member="Crystal"] | [member="Kassandra Distorith"] | [member="Anaudius"]

"Let's." Jala agreed with Loxa.

The turbulence of the gunship flying through the atmosphere shook the passengers slighlty. Descending upon the planet went smoothly as they did not suffer from any AA fire, thankfully. As the gunship doors opened up, Jala walked out behind Loxa, keeping a sharp eye on the surroundings. The area was almost depressing. It was dark and quiet. Death was on the wind and it was not a good smell at all.

"I've been told the workers were under some kind of mind control. We oughta be careful of that, sister." Jala warned Loxa.

Jala grabbed both of her lightsabers, not activating them just yet. "What's the plan, sister?" Jala asked as her eyes also met the light of fire in the distance.

[member="Loxa Visl"]

Boarding a separate shuttle from the [member="Cameron Centurion"] the small Kiffar woman joined large group of soldiers destined for what would be a front line, someone had to keep the pirates busy while others sought out the missing Bishop and her team. No doubt others had other missions ahead of them none of that mattered to Siara, she strapped into her seat glancing around at the other soldiers on board all of them wearing similar armor to hers, all of them decorated representing their gods, most of them representing Kalee or Salee but there were a few other gods represented here and there. No doubt this company of men and women had their own commander. Looking at her HUD the Deimos identified the Cerberus in command and patched her headset to his.

“Cerberus, it is the will of the gods that you and your men will follow my command for the duration of this mission.” Siara ordered confidently, the other man’s HUD would identify her appropriately and if he wanted to question her instructions he was well within his rights to do so but the fact that she had implied her orders came directly from the gods, even if it wasn’t true, would likely inspire him to follow unquestioningly.

In fact it didn’t take long for the Cerberus to respond. “Understood Deimos.” The line went dead as they both switched back to the companies’ channel. “We will be following the orders of Deimos Vorru.”

Not a single soldier questioned the instruction, they all simply vocalized their understanding in some fashion. Siara felt the shuttle departing the landing bay, it would not be long now.

Twenty or so minutes later the dropship was under AA fire from the enemy as it came in low to land near the front line the Crusaders had already established near where the pirates had formed a defensive line in a relatively rag tag fashion as was to be expected from pirates of little experience. It was easy to recognize however these were not backworld pirates, they were laying a trap no doubt or at least attempting it.

“Down the ramp with the lot of you, the Gods want to increase the population of Surkesh with these pirates, the more we send to them the more they will recognize the glory of you all.” Siara shouted over the sounds of the landing engines preparing to fire so they could ascend into orbit for the next wave. The entire company flowed down the ramp, the Kiffar Deimos at the head of the formation, she slid her rifle off her shoulder powering it with a fresh power cell. They approached the front line where Crusade soldiers were pushing forward, ignoring the blaster fire from the enemy lines as they marched forward in a slow deliberate pace slow at first, men stepping forward to fill gaps in the line as the armor of those who had once been there failed them. It was thick and could take a fair beating before it that happened but it could be beaten. “Step it up boys, time to bring them to their knees begging for the mercy of the gods.”

The entire company started a slow jog as they closed on the enemy the speed of the advance increased, they were holding their fire the entire way, it was dangerous but it was no doubt intimidating. That was all that was needed, the other companies started doing the same. The lines of the pirates formation broke before them in a disorganized mess, but again it was all a show. They reformed quickly as the entire formation of Crusader troops stepped into their trap. The pirates moved to encircle the soldiers trying to get shots on the rear of the crusader soldiers.

“Form a defensive line and open fire.” Siara ordered as the Crusaders formed up. The first line of soldiers dropping to a knee as the second line leveled their blasters on them. They all opened fire at once killing a great many pirates in the first volley, it was all for show of course, the tactics being implemented were suicide if they failed to intimidate the enemy force them to break but Siara figured this was a tactic was likely to succeed for the Crusaders soon enough they would know for sure.

[member="Loxa Visl"] [member="Crystal"] [member="Jala Rekab"] [member="Zoey Marix"] [member="Kassandra Distorith"] [member="Anaudius"]

Blackthorne

"Mind control..." Loxa looked pensive. Yes, she recalled mention of that. The upper echelon of the planet was controlling the miners through some kind of brain wave machine. It was assumed their initial contingent of Crusaders had managed to knock out the machine, but there was not solid evidence.

"yes," the Priestess replied, "yes we must be ... mindful." The woman gave a humorous smile from within her hood and lead her group off across the rain-soaked earth. It was lucky they weren't capable of smelling the acid through their masks - the air was quite foul with it.

"There are two mine entrances in our perimeter. We must secure them both and clear them of hostiles. With luck, we will find our Bishop alive."

[member="Jala Rekab"]

Jala's eyes scanned from left the right, watching each part of the landscape. The possibility of an ambush was high. The dropships were not necessarily quiet so the pirates on the planet were sure to be closing in on their position. Jala also kept an eye out for cover for the soldiers in case an attack did come their way.

"I can hear the others in battle. Seems they've created a decent enough diversion." Jala noted as she followed behind Loxa, Moross soldiers at her flanks and rear. "We should face light resistance on our way to the mines, hopefully." she added. The fog was thickening with each passing moment. "Keep your masks on and tight, soldiers. Don't want to lose you to this fog." Jala emphasized.

[member="Loxa Visl"]

Crystal moved with the growing crowd following Cameron to the hangar bay. She followed the others onto the shuttle and helped herself to a mask. Oh how she loved these things. With a sigh, she put it on and made sure it was secured before pulling up the hood of her cloak. She might as well look the part. There would be a lot of blood spilled today.

Her only thought as Cameron placed a shield over the ship was that she was glad they wouldn't be jumping out of the ships this time. That was not one of her favorite activities.

Blackthorne

"Aesir Ithari would appreciate your enthusiasm," Loxa remarked as they closed in on the first of their two assigned mine entrances. Two armored men standing guard raised their rifles and in return Loxa gestured towards them with her hands. An unseen force blew across the wastes, plowing into the pair. They flew backwards to smash against the gates and landed in a heap, stunned.

Loxa approached their prone figures calmly, issuing forth from her fingers a bare trace of Force Lightning directly to their helmets, frying the circuitry of their suits. Stooping, the Priestess unlatched the nearest guard's visor and lifted it to expose a haggard looking face. Subterrel guards, overworked and underpaid.

She pressed her fore and middle finger against the flesh of his temple, the man opened his eyes.

"I require the passcode to the mines. Cooperate with us and we will give you the opportunity for salvation and a better future," her eyes narrowed, giving off a pale golden glow, "you would like that wouldn't you... Alan? The chance to improve the lives of your family? They will be safe and well cared for by the divine powers of Moross. You will have a good home and a job with honor."

"...yes," he stammered in return, nodding.

"Thank you Alan, Aesir Inari smiles upon you and yours," she stood and motioned to a nearby Crusader to help the man up, "detain the other," she said as she stepped to the gate controls, "he does not intend to submit. Reviver, show this man the healing powers of our Aesir Inari. His mind is clouded from concussion, we will need him to help us navigate the mines."

[member="Jala Rekab"]

[member="Crystal"] was...more or less correct. As the shuttle crested the ridge line of the plateau upon which the mining headquarters sat, Cameron narrowed his size slightly. While no anti-air emplacements were in existence, plenty of armed individuals were rapidly spilling out of the facility to contest the arrival of the Crusade's forces. Without so much as a word, Cameron flung himself from the open cargo door.

As his feet touched the ground, the Sith Lord bent his knees to absorb the shock of impact and allowed his body to collapse down to the ground until he rolled forward. The second his feet were back under him, Cameron unleashed a concussive wave of the Force at the approaching guards. Signaling the troops disembarking from the shuttle that landed shortly after the initial opposition had been temporarily neutralized, he dispatched quick orders. "Control room. See what you can do about getting access to the security protocols. We aid the rescue effort, then we lock down the facility. And begin the cleansing..."

Turning to Crystal, Cameron inclined his head for her to follow before starting his own trek to the facility's entrance.

[member="Cameron Centurion"]

Crystal was fine to jump a short distance. She never did enjoy falling to the ground from great distances. It was a controlled fall, but a fall none the less. However, they were not sky diving without gear today, and thus the relief.

She touched the ground in a squat position before extending her legs again and dusting herself off as Cameron cleared a path. She returned the head gesture to her ex husband before following toward the entrance.

Cleansing sounded like fun. She was frustrated, in ways that she didn't speak of. A good cleansing would get the blood flowing and relieve some frustration.

[member="Crystal"]

Azlyn moved, the first time she had really been able to get into a fight and she was ready. Provided she had a training saber and blaster but it was more then worth it as the albino moved carefully through the crowd following the large man. Her master was many things but she had heard about this one... in rumors at least. Something she wasn't going to repeat coming in behind her master and bowing. The mane of white hair over her face and a small smile curled her lips underneath the long bangs. She was ready for a fight or to at least be useful if her master needed her.

The pirates were closing in on the Crusaders, tightening the noose as they traded fire, the numbers were remaining relatively even and though the pirates appeared to have the upper hand the equipment of the Crusaders was vastly superior. As yet more shots were traded the pirates lines started to waver, they weren’t as disciplined as their opponent. Individuals were there only for profit and when they saw no opportunity for personal profit and the likelihood that they would survive dropped they started to retreat.

“Don’t let a single one escape, send them all to an eternity in Surkesh.” The Deimos ordered as she herself started to advance, picking retreating targets and burning them down. If someone could see her eyes they would see the fire in her eyes, the pure enjoyment of the kill.

Every Crusader started to follow forward, marching towards the enemy slowly again, their fire constant, the weakest links were targeted and downed as the pirates started to rout entirely. They were in full retreat now, running in every direction as a second wave of Crusade dropships started to land around them forcing the pirates to fall apart even more.

“Hunt them down like the dogs they are, put them all down.” Siara ordered, watching the formations break into squads to pursue the pirates. She let them go after the pirates her HUD reporting the location of each squad and their status. It would provide her with ample information with which to respond should the pirates mount some sort of organized defense but that was unlikely now.

Stepping over the corpses of the pirates who had not had the opportunity to retreat Siara found an injured pirate trying to crawl away from the battlefield nearby bleeding from a wound in his side. She smirked under her helmet and planted her boot in the small of the man’s back her blaster rifle pressed against the back of his head. The pirate shook and cried fearful of what she was going to do to him.

“Stop that, you are not an infant, behave like a man.” Siara growled, disgusted with his reaction.

“Please spare me.” The pirate sobbed as he closed his eyes as if trying to will her away.

Stepping away from the pirate keeping her rifle leveled on the man’s head Siara motioned for him to stand up. He slowly complied keeping his hands away from his sides so as not to give even the inkling of the idea that he would resist.

“Run.” Siara ordered the man.

With a moment of hesitation the pirate began to flee, as fast as his injury would permit. The Deimos watched through her scope as he got farther and farther away, she took a perverse pleasure and holding his life in her hands. Whether he lived or died was entirely in her hands at that moment, part of her pitied him for being so pathetic, part of her figured the worst punishment he could receive would be to be left to live the rest of his miserable existence.

Settling ultimately on the decision that he should die with the rest of them Siara dropped to a knee to steady her aim. She tracked the retreating man as she relaxed into her shot, she started to gently squeeze the trigger and as she brought it down completely the shot rang out across the recent battlefield. The man stopped suddenly just inside the maximum range of her rifle and collapsed forward, dead before he hit the ground. She grinned at herself as she rose to her feet again. The rest of the Crusaders were now reporting similar success and were reporting back for more marching orders. The drop ships returning to ferry them to the next target.

“Mount up, time to join the other teams, we will be needed for the assault on the main compound.” Siara instructed as the squads started to board drop ships to be ferried towards the mining headquarters already under assault by [member="Crystal"] and [member="Cameron Centurion"].

Sephoria Lasranae

The Devourer's Reaper
As [member="Loxa Visl"] and [member="Jala Rekab"] were detaining their new prisoners, the nearby gates suddenly began to slide open to expose a soldier in all black armor who raised his rifle instantly at the sight of the priestess' forces. Many of their weapons also rose in return, but ultimately lowered as both sides recognized each other before shots were fired.

The man in black armor lowered his weapon and headed back the way he came without so much as an interaction. Behind her the word 'Erebos' could be heard on the lips of some of her soldiers. Those that accompanied her that followed Ithari were known to be particularly ruthless among soldiers. Yet it took a special kind of demented soul to be a ground operator under Erebos. The blacked out armor of his troops were not a common sight among the rank and file of the Crusade ground forces.

They were purely a destructive force deployed behind enemy lines with the singular objective of destroying as many of the enemy lives and assets as possible. Of course being deployed in such a way usually meant that each mission was a one way trip. Few welcomed the aspect of guaranteed death, which earned the black soldiers a fearsome reputation. Of course few also understood that none of them ever actually died on the battlefield.

Ground combatants who followed Erebos died when they took his hunger into their hearts. Once the vows were spoken you accepted the void of Erebos' in place of what had once been your life. Driven by this emptiness left no reason to fear the enemies weapons. What was dead could not be killed again.

Through the gate Loxa and Jala would find several more of Erebos' devout followers surrounded by the bodies of the original guardians of the mine shaft entrance. Each soldier had the same black armor that the man at the gate entrance had worn. No insignia could be seen anywhere on their armor. There was only the word 'REAPER' in plain gray letters over their right collar bones, and their name over their left collar bones. The two that were officers also had their rank posted with their names.

One woman who apparently held the rank of Cronos was in the process of beating a pirate senseless with her bare hands while the other soldiers watched. The other officer, a Cerberus, was currently trying to slice into a nearby console that controlled the blast doors into the mine.

One thing was unusual about the Cronos who commanded the soldiers. She was strong enough to grab the pirate by his neck and lift him into the air. "My patience ... nearly gone ... what ... is ... the ... fething ... pass ... code ... now," spoke the black armored officer in the darkest of tones as the pirate sputtered and chocked in her grip.

Finally the soldier who had met Loxa and Jala at the gate made his way to the woman and gestured back behind him. "The extraction lifers are here, Cronos Lasranae."

Sephora raised her eyebrows and looked towards the approaching crusaders as she dropped the pirate who immediately clutched his throat and wheezed.

Cameron's silver-green gaze briefly surveyed the presently unconscious bodies for any identifying marks that might have indicated rank. Given the status of the men as Pirates and Mercenaries more than soldiers, there wasn't really a discernible pattern. However, there was one man that appeared to have a bit more...flair to his combat attired. Swiftly, the Sith Lord searched the man's clothing before coming up with an access card.

In that instant, one of the soldiers approached. "Deimos Vorru is enroute with additional forces."

Cameron offered the man no reply as he handed him the access card. Following casually behind the soldier, Cameron waited as they were swiped into the main entrance of the facility. It appeared most of the guards near the facility's entrance had been committed to the frontal assault. Scanning various signs and symbols on the walls for a moment, the Sith Lord pointed in a direction. "There. Get the slicers to work." Given the nature of the planet, Cameron did not expect them to have any super advanced technology.

However, he had little patience and even less of a desire to remain on this terrible planet any longer than absolutely necessary. Turning to [member="Crystal"], he offered simple instructions. "Go wake up the man I took the key card off of. Don't bother asking for system access information, just rip it from his mind. Send the Deimos in here when she arrives." Falling silent, Cameron allowed his dark presence to roll over the facility and slowly swell to encompass the many mines buried into the earth. He looked for no one in particular. Yet.

[member="Siara Vorru"]

Blackthorne

Upon sight of the Reapers Loxa felt her own troops give pause. It was true what they said about the followers of Erebos, and most men and women who had seen battle had often fallen to the line of rumors that surrounded the wayward Shadow Soldiers, as they were called in layman's terms. Specialists of carnage and death and destruction in a myriad dark ways. Ithari's fury might shed blood, but Erebos left nothing behind.

The Steward did not hesitate, but moved forward to greet her sisters and brothers - as her God-given title spoke, Loxa did not pray to a single Aesir, her devotion and worship was spread throughout the pantheon in one capacity or another. She'd worked alongside Reapers before and knew their code.

"Hail, sisters and brothers," Loxa spoke, her voice a touch deeper now as she stepped through the bloody mess, "I have for you the passcode."

[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]

Sephoria Lasranae

The Devourer's Reaper
The Reapers eyed the steward as she approached. Being a loyal crusader meant that she was of no threat to them. For this she would be allowed to come and go without being harassed. However, these followers of Erebos were much like animal predators in the way that it seemed like they could sense fear or apprehension. When Loxa showed no signs of either and did not hesitate to approach them, they silently judged her with some measure of respect. Not only would she be able to come and go without suspicion, but she also received a couple nods of acknowledgement. Several of her followers on the other hand were given foul looks.

Sephoria waited for Loxa to approach before she crossed her arms over her chest with her fists to her shoulders for a moment in salute. "May the void cradle you, sister." There was a pause as she surveyed the other soldiers coming through the gates before she motioned back towards the blast doors to the mine. "Something is going on inside those tunnels. Activity is off of the charts. I dropped in here behind the gates following a hunch. We'll accompany the extraction force in if you don't mind."

Seph was highly ranked in the ground forces, but the Steward was still high enough above her that there wouldn't be any splitting of hairs if a decision was to be made. Without a valid enough reason to claim tactical command it was clear that Loxa called the shots as long as it didn't violate the Reaper's prime objective.

To the side another shadow soldier pulled his sidearm out and executed the mercenary Sephoria had been interrogating just prior. The man pulled the trigger with the same level of compassion that an underpaid office worker would put in while submitting another report. This was just part of the job, and the day was still young.

[member="Loxa Visl"]

Loaded back onto the drop ships that had deposited them on the surface in the first place Siara and the company of men she had borrowed were racing low across the surface as other companies attacked pirates on various fronts. They had taken a great deal of ground and as had happened with their own engagement many of the pirates and mercenaries were retreating en mass now, abandoning their equipment in the fields making for an easier fight for the Crusade troops. It also made for an easier transit to the main compound as the enemy had all but abandoned their air defenses this far out.

It wasn’t until the drop ships got closer to the main compound that the anti-air fire picked up again in earnest trying to bring the Crusader drop ships down before they could deliver more troops on their doorstep and certainly a few of the ships went up in flame and plummeted to the surface. Siara glanced out the side viewport just in time to see the drop ship cruising next to them burst into flames, fragments of its hull raining on the drop ship she was riding in, damaging its engine. Smoke started to fill the cabin as the main engine sputtered and failed but the pilot demonstrated great skill bringing the ship in for a relatively gentle landing skidding it into the landing zone the Deimos had designated.

“Boots on the ground boys, I want us to be the first team into that compound!” Siara ordered as she unstrapped herself. The rest of the Crusaders around her did the same what remained of the company that had survived the transit over forming up outside the main gate while the slicers worked on opening it. She broke from the company to approach [member="Cameron Centurion"] and [member="Crystal"].

Glancing at the slicers as she stepped up to the Mask of Aatrox and the Sith Sorceress Siara spoke up. “Wouldn’t it be easier to blow the door? I imagine we have the explosives necessary to get us in their long before the slicers can work whatever code they have to get through. Even if we need this building in the long run I don’t imagine a door would cost all that much to replace, besides I have little doubt they will fight us pretty hard in there as they have nowhere to retreat to, an animal is its most dangerous when it is cornered. The damage to this facility is going to rather massive anyway.”

Blackthorne

"May the Void cradle you, Sister,"

"And also you," Loxa returned the salut, crossing arms before her to touch coiled fists to her shoulders, "Aesir Erebos' shadow will be needed here. There is far too much corruption on Subterrel to fix what is left. Our best option is to clean house and rebuild, but our Bishop of Manpha is trapped somewhere underground. We must find her."

A pause, then, as Loxa assessed the blast door and pondered its strength. They had passcodes from the front gate Guard, but there was a chance the station was on lockdown from the invasion. The Force was an option, though sparing her energy for the task might not be worth it in the end. The Steward took a slow breath as she glanced back to her team now piling in, pushing bodies aside to clear a path. Jala was back there somewhere with their Guard - they would need him as a Guide soon enough.

"Also there is heretell that a Mind Control machine may still be operating. Have you any intel on this device? Ours is incomplete."

[member="Sephoria Lasranae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom