Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique Thread - Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Hello All, looking for some critiques on Alexandra, her character, and all that Jazz. Would love to hear both good and bad criticism and please do not hold back on what you have to say no matter what it is. Ive more than criticized my own characters in the past and if something is badly done or explained about the character, or they are hard to understand when it comes to their drive, I love knowing that as it means I can improve the character or emphasize something good about them.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to comment and tell me what they think.

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]

I love your character, she's so interesting!

I read your character bio, and I loved your template, your descriptions are very good.

One thing I would suggest is giving more of a background as to how she got where she is, not too much. :)

Get more involved, keep track of recent posts, etc. Nice character!! :D

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Elra"]

No worries on the double post, and ya, the bio is one thing I need to take alot of time to tackle. Her thread tracker will try to stay up to date though, as that was one of my main problems recently, finding threads.

Thank you for the information and ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom