Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Critique the RPer who rarely RPs!

Hello all. I will join the bandwagon, but mainly because I'm curious to see what type of critiques (if any) I'll receive as a writer who doesn't write a whole lot and also as an RPJ who maintains a low public profile.

I am expecting serious and humorous responses.

So, have at it!

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
You're the Teflon RPJ. A year later, no RPs, only one staff chat (where you talked about graveyards) and strategic staff room appearances and you're still an RPJ.

When Tef finally goes mad and bans everyone, you'll be the only one left with him in the empty forum.

Beowoof

Morality Policeman :)
This guy does stuff sometimes.

He's OK.

In seriousness, I really like your writing style and laid back approach to RP. It takes forever to write threads :)P) but they're the really good kind. And you're a great guy OOC, at least in my experience. I know you have real-life time constraints, so you can't participate that much IC, so no complaints on my end. All good stuff!

(Also, I like Igr'nysk backstory you have. I can tell there's been thought put into the culture and it feels like it's a species that would belong in Star Wars.)

[member="Fatty"]
It's true! I have lots of ideas but they all fizzle when it comes to putting them on pixels. It's a shame.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
If I'm the Teflon RPJ, does that also mean that I emit toxic fumes when exposed to high temperatures?

[member="Preliat Mantis"]
"It's me, Simba."

[member="Beowoof"]
Thanks! Yes, it does take forever to write threads. I wish RL didn't take up so much time at times, but, alas, such as is life.

The Ingr'Nysk society is well over ten years old. It's been in development for so long, especially at another RP site. Man, I still remember posting some of that stuff on Xanga. That's right, Xanga. Does anyone still remember what Xanga is/was?

[member="Fabula Cavataio"]
How hard can it be to do one post a week? :p

[member="Preliat Mantis"]

My RL schedule kills my ability to be in many threads at once, so my IC presence is highly limited. I also don't post a whole lot in the public OOC threads for the simple reason that I don't frequent them often because of work and life obligations.

About a year ago, or maybe longer, I was actively patrolling the Factory as an RPJ. However, for the same reasons as above, I've largely stepped out of that role too.

Now, I spend about 90% of my time in the Staff forums, offering my many years of wisdom. Which really means trying and failing to sound witty during Staff discussions.

That's probably why you you've never heard of me. :)

He's actually a clone. Tef's allocated significant funding to create the perfect RPJ. A staffer who does his job without wit, back talk, or praise. This most recent model is quite the success, though I'm beginning to worry about the gene stain's increased independence of late. They seem to be able to breed. This was outside projected results.

But hey, when you're working from plumber's tools out of a shed in the back lawn, sometimes you've got to accept a few surprises.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] I can talk about anybody. I can have an opinion, about anything. JSC can improvise text that shouldn't even be text. I can Jon Stewart when you don't even know what a Jon Stewart is. It's that deep.

All that said? I still have no idea who you are. :(

image.png

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] On a serious note, I remember enthusiastically enjoying your race when you posted umpteen-bajillion years ago. I know who you are at least!

Then again I am a Founder so I remember a lot of people... lol

Ah, the good old times when everything was denied...

On a more serious note, I do know who you are and when you once tried to RP again, your posts were so long that it took me an eternity to read them. :p Full of description and awesome stuff, your IC posts are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom