Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Connections

Odxon Raziel

Really Karking Old Terrorist
Greetings fellow wonderful writers, and thanks for taking a look at this dapper little thing. I've been thinking lately, and an issue has come up regarding Odxon's storyline. The lass is over 700 years old, yet she doesn't seem to know a single person on the board IC, besides for the few people I've been lucky enough to write with. Now for the request:

I'd love to form some connections. Maybe I knew your character's parents, or maybe met you when you were younger. Perhaps we fought side-by-side at some point. Or maybe one of my bombs (which have only been tossed around the last few centuries) took out one of your friends or family members, and you'd like to kill me. Hey, maybe one of you is my daughter/son, adopted or biological, I'm up for either.

Forming relationships through RP would also be nice, though I do still want to let some of you be in Raz's backstory. Anyone up for it?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Odxon Raziel"]
Well ICly HK was around since before Mandalorian Wars of Old Republic, he often had to chase terrorists and such around as a bounty hunter. We could have a Valjean-Javert thing going on where I always tried to catch you but you kept escaping?

Odxon Raziel

Me? Know the former Emperor? I should call this an honor, shouldn't I?
Though I don't know much about Kaine, to be honest. It would be more reasonable to assume we knew eachother when you were just a young'un, not even a Knight yet. Maybe Raz and you had a talk, and she showed him a few tricks with weapons or something.

@[member="HK-36"]
Oi, almost forgot how long you've been around. A lot longer than I have, that's for sure. And that would work quite well. Raz uses disguises a lot, and rarely goes to the same place twice. Not the easiest person to track.
Though I'd rather have you as an ally :D
But being a terrorist and all, it wouldn't be likely.
However... We could have worked together shortly in the past, but Raz started changing, and HK was forced to start considering her a target/enemy. Would be pretty interesting, or at least I reckon it so.

HK-36

@[member="Odxon Raziel"]
That could work :p We can flesh out the back story together tomorrow, like she was a freedom fighter at first and HK backed her because of his hate towards the Sith but then she started to become more and more ruthless until he finally had to stop her before she become just like the Sith?

And then they fought in a hospital and they had a huge musical number?
"Raziel, at last, we see each other plain, madame, terrorist, you wear a different shirt."
or
"You know nothing of H-K, I was forged inside a jail, I was forged by scum like you, I am from the gutter too!"

Odxon Raziel

@[member="Darth Malificete"]
As long as you don't mind me being unable to pronounce your Darth title correctly. For someone with speech issues like me (and a raging accent), it's not terribly possible, at least at the moment. So just pretend I can say it OOC. In RL, it'll sound a lot like "Maul-la-fe-sitee?"
Er, close enough, right?
But I'd love to have some story with you. We could meet up, or we can do a past RP/figure something out. I read a bit of your bio (loved it, by the way) and I feel like if Raz had met Lilith when she was younger, Raz might have tried to cheer her up, lift her spirits, and help her through some of the rougher bits. What do you think?

@[member="HK-36"]
I sang those lines in my head. It was amazing.
But that sounds great. Raz really did change over the years, mostly because she just got bored, and she started to think that people never change. "You were born in the gutter HK, but I was raised in it. You fought for justice because it was the right thing. I did that because I wanted to free people from what I had experienced. But the thing is, people don't change. Patterns repeat over and over again. Five hundred years of the same thing gets tiring. You must understand this my friend. I want to force a change, make things interesting again. If you stand against me, so be it."

@[member="Odxon Raziel"]

Well, I pronounce it like "Ma-li-fi-cet". :D Since you brought up the past thing, maybe you're up to actually being a part of Lilith's past? We'd have to start threading in April, if we decide to do it, but it would be awesome. Maybe Odxon and Malificete just meet again, but Lilith doesn't remember who Odxon is, so they can start talking about the past again and stuff?

HK-36

@[member="Odxon Raziel"]
Awesome!
We could do tomorrow past-rp thread of like their final chase before they haven't seen each other until now, and/or their meeting now, HK could find Raziel when hunting a terrorist cell maybe, or she just sees him on Abregado-Rae, he's shown plenty there on local holo-channels, being head of the government there and all.

Odxon Raziel

I talk like English isn't my first language
Like it's my third
Just the way I pronounce things.
@[member="Darth Malificete"]
That would work. It would make sense for Lilith not to remember Raz. She's changed a lot over the last few decades. Besides getting older she's matured even more, and changes her appearance constantly.

@Darth Vornkskr
Nowadays Raz specializes in making explosives and working with odd materials/common objects. Something a good Agent would need to learn. Not all situations allow one to go charging in with the latest tech, after all.

@[member="Odxon Raziel"] Would it be possible you met, and perhaps worked with my old Master Salan? If so, that would be a connection right there. Salan was, in almost every way possible, Saran's family. She's wandering around right now, just being a self-imposed exile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom