Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Of course, you can have others make your saber for you... it feels different though.... learning how to make it, connection through the force to each inch of it and aspect... knowing ithat you poured the energy into it is not for everyone. There is ways to make it without much of the force just doing the technical aspects or even having the artisans fashion one. It is what they can do and are usually more then happy to help." She said it and getting back to the ship was much easier as she enetered the bubble it made and the air changed... becoming clear and clear so that theyn wouldn't have to focus as much. Noriko could feel the air itself shift as it wasn't as hot or stuffy. She motioned for the ship and looked at Xian. "You did good though, practice will make perfect padawan and there will be more then enough time for that."

Listening with something close to enraptured attention, the information about having a lightsaber made for her was enthralling to the young teen. Xian had always gotten what she needed on her own. Food, clothes, even learned how to cook the food if she hadn't been able to steal something premade.

Though Noriko did state that this wasn't always meant for everyone and this brought some doubt into her mind. Either way, her best hope of getting one was to stay with this Master. She would get one, even if it was crafted by another person.

As they walked and got onto the ship, the air cleared and Xian was able to relax again. The bubble that had formed around her head dissipated and she took a deep breath of the fresh air. Well, a lot fresher than was outside of the ship, at least.

Jumping up and down a little, she shoved her hands into her pockets, looked to the ground for a moment before turning her eyes to Noriko.

"Where are we going now, Master Noriko?"

An unspoken question was also in her eyes...what else am I going to learn? It wasn't spoken but the curiosity might be felt.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Hmm where else could they go? Noriko thought about ti and well okay she had an idea.. there was always a chance for them to go anywhere in the galaxy but if sshe wanted to train someone... if she really wanted to test them and train them... had to go to the one place where most of her family and many jedi's could be at their strongest. "We are going to go to Atrisia... there is a lot there but it does have two powerful nexus of the lightside of the force and the kaiba flowers can be interesting with a force user. Let you get out of your head and see some things clearly."

Atrisia had been mentioned earlier and Xian nodded. Even though she was young and still learning a great many things, she had started to be able to read people better. She could tell Noriko actually gave some thought to her answer before giving it.

"What is a nexus and the kaiba flowers?"

Tilting her head to the side a little, she wasn't she in asking but did not want to come across as stupid either.

"Will I get visions?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Oh yes." She said it while bringing up the interface for the course to be plotted and setting it as the auto pilot went in and she was laughing. "THey are flowers that grow in hot springs and release a steam that can be inhaled. It helps you could say one get out of their head and see inwards which can be good but ancient atrisians didn't fully understand what it was doing. THey just thought it allowed one to connect with the universe.. which it does by inducing force visions and a higher connection to the force." As her cousin had told her when she had first experienced it... pack your bags cause you are going on a trip. Noriko sat back down though and stretched out while kicking her boots off. "We have some time though, the checkpoints that have been set up are good for security and it can seem a little excessive but it is also meant to protect their rebuilding efforts."

There was not a moment in her life that Xian could remember as having had a vision of any kind. Maybe intuition, but never a true vision. That would change soon, though and she was a bit nervous. Not exactly scared because nothing scared the teen.

"Will I need to be naked for this? Since they grow in hot springs...Not that I mind or anything!"

Blushing fully, her face might be just as red as her hair by the time she finished asking.

"Are these addictive?"

Chewing on her lower lip, she didn't want to get hooked on anything. When Noriko mentioned they had a bit of time, the girl nodded. People thought space travel was fast and instant but she now understood that wasn't the case.

"I'll be patient."

Of course, she was also young and would probably be climbing the walls after a day or two.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Noriko looked at her... "I didn't even think of that... ahh no not always." She didn't even think of nudity in it, there was towels and oh yeah... she was internally laughing. The hot springs were usually nude... but she knew some that used bathing suits for tourists or for ones who wanted some modesty. "We can see if you want to do it... there is no pressure and there is plenty one can do in the temples or even the jedi tombs that were crafted." She said that and the Agora the jedi temple of the Wukong on Atrisia was a lovely place full of mystery and that was befgore you went down into the kyber forest with trees made of crystal and fruits that made you abel to life for thousands of years.

"As to addiction it can be for some. A force user experiencing visions can get lost in them and keep wanting to see more or trying to alter them so events play out just how they want."

Stopping in mid-chew, the teen visibly relaxed when Noriko said she wouldn't have to be naked to go to the hot springs. Tilting her head to the side a little, Xian shrugged when it was mentioned one could go to tombs.

"What would be the purpose of visiting a tomb? They're dusty and full of dead people."

Then again, she was young and didn't consider that there might actually be spirits present to interact and talk with. Listening to Noriko, she nodded.

"I hope that doesn't happen to me."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"SOmetimes.. the tombs themselves are actually trials used by the Wukong.. the Atrisian jedi. The goal is to get through and use the knowledge you acquire and learn through each one to solve the puzzles." Noriko said it with a grin on her face. "Some of them are tough but a few are more brainteasers then anything you just got to be careful and stay alert." But there was not a huge danger they were trials so you could fail them and survive it just seemed a lot more dangerous with measures in place to protect the padawans but they didn't always know about that. She motioned for Xian to sit down and relax. "Just have some fun, get out of your head for a bit and it can do wonders."

"Oh! I think I understand."

They might be full of dead people but the way they were arranged could be difficult to get to, through, or something. Xian probably did not really have the best understanding but time would clarify things for her.

"Don't you know I'm already out of my mind!"

Laughing as she said this, the teen made silly faces at Noriko to make her laugh.

"Fun is good. I didn't get much growing up."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She gave a chuckle at that and nodded her agreement. "Neither did I, though looking back at it... It is a mixture. I did some things wrong and a few others did as well but in the end I was the jedi padawan miserable and confused they were picking up off the spice den floor trying to hurt themselves... but I am better now... maybe... or at least I look a lot better." She said ti and smiled but was glad to see that it wasn't just one way... the two of them could talk maybe... though Xian was and had had a lot of different experiences then she had.. they had one thing in common... Sor-Jan largely left them to their own devices.

Happy to get a smile of Noriko, the teen took a seat in the co-pilot seat.

"So how do you fly this thing?"

All the times she had been on ships, she had never actually been in a cockpit and had no idea what all the shiny buttons did. By now, she was old enough to know about keeping her hands to herself and did not try to touch any of them.

Hearing the story given by the Mast, Xian considered telling her tale. After a moment, she broke her silence.

"My parents died in a fire when I was a toddler. Some lady with red hair rescued me and took me to Coruscant where I grew up an orphan. Lived in an orphanage for a while and spent most of my time on the streets. Eventually, I found my way off-world...by being a stowaway and the owner of the ship discovered me and dropped me off on Kashyyyk. The rest you should know."

This was the most the girl had said at one time and she started looking for something to drink.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She listened and nodded at her story but also her question looking at the pilots seat and with Xian in the co-pilot seat she grinned. "Well for the origin story of you all I can say is hopefully things are better now with the jedi and me... to the flying bit well yeah can show you a few things though most ships don't have the bells and whistles of this ship." SHe said it and well Sasori and her family liked to pack everythign and anything into the ship from the self sustaining systems to hyperspace tracking technologies, self repairing hulls, repair drones and modular compartments that used dimension compression technologies to increase storage capacity exponentially.

"So the first thing to look at it your screens, you want to make sure nothing is in the red or deactivated. Can't fly the ship if you have systems deactivated or not working properly... other ships if they are malfunctioning you might have to manually repair... this ship has advanced repair drones to fix it quickly. Then you want to make sure your sensors are clear. Proximity for other ships and debris, gravity sensors for wells which would mess with your hyperspace flight. We are on auto-pilot now but when there is a chance we can let you try and learn how to use the flight stick. THe weapons have ai tracking for initial defense if needed and manual controls from the weapon console."

"They are much better now!"

Even if her clothes had been old and worn when she got to the ship, Noriko had given her new ones. This was enough for Xian. Having the feeling this Master was going to actually be the best one yet, the teen really listened to what she was told.

Paying attention to the instructions even though it seemed this ship could take care of everything, it was still something she needed to know.

"I don't think I'm ready to try and fly yet. It's my first time, I'd probably crash or we'd burn up in the atmosphere or something."

Feeling a little vulnerable, she decided to put herself down and not be confident in the trust Noriko was giving her.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Don't worry about burning up the heat shielding for this is designed to allow us to land on the surface of the sun." She saaid it partially as a joke but it was true.. their advanced heat shielding could survive and handle the heat. SHe was looking at it though and they had even more going on. Noriko though was setting it up and gave a nod. "Don't worry though this will be fun... now when you are flying you want to also be aware of where you are, the navigational systems will show you where you arre or going. The Atrisian system itself is in the core worlds of the galaxy but much closer to the deep core... ancient in most things and like the other systems around it... full of mysteries that are still being uncovered."

The teen gave Noriko a look that indicated she did not entirely believe the older woman. Though with all the other things this ship could do, Xian wouldn't be totally surprised if what she was told was the truth. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she sat forward in the seat to try and get a better look at the displays.

"Ugh, I hate being so short!"

Pouting a little as she said this, the girl pulled herself to the edge of her seat to look at everything laid out.

"Where are we?"

Map reading was an aspect she had no idea even how to accomplish.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She had to laugh at that cause they werre both short... Noriko was maybe a little taller but mostly her family were small and petite looking.... "We are almost in the Atrisian system." She said it as the ship came out of hyperspace and was in one of the hyperspace lanes. With stations creating an interdiction field as well as ships. The Atrisian security network was thousands of small interdiction stations and patrol vessels that monitored the external areas of the system for pirates and others trying to get in. "The Comonwealth are friendly but have been attacked far to often to openly trust anymore.. their security network is weaved throughout most of the systems borders and throughout making navigation without one of the charts difficult." She was setting the course though and the ship itself was responding... the choushin at its center responding to the other ships and Noriko gave her ID getting to move in through the ships as she was welcomed back to the system. The system itself was beautiful and stretching out was massive terraforming ships for the different worlds and ships that served as naval vessels. "THey have begun terraforming efforts across the system and the nine planets, their moons are primary but then the other worlds who work with them and act as colonies will start receiving the same technologies while the network expands as well."

Excitement filled the young teen when Noriko said they were almost there. Turning her head slightly to look at the Master, she wasn't entirely sure why she was laughing. Even though that was the case, she smiled and turned her attention back to the space in front of them.

Watching as the blue of hyperspace faded and returned to normal, she sat back in the chair and just stared. She had never seen so many ships in one place. Not even around Coruscant...then again when she left that world, she had been hiding behind some containers and wasn't able to see space. Either way, she was in shock and totally silent.

Everything that was happening with the ship, she was unaware of but when Noriko started explaining things, she nodded. Looking out of the cockpit viewport, her eyes were probably as wide as saucers and she was still quiet. There was not a sound from Xian as she looked outside.

Flitting from ship to ship, planet to planet...there were no words she could find to describe her feelings.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She stayed in the seaat but the autopilot was being guided as the circuits of the ship were used... largely to guide it through the drift and network. It was a little slower but at the same time allowed one to see the Atrisi system with its worlds as they were coming in. The planets using the ANshin system which served as a mixture of dyson sphere... partially, planetary shielding and habitat for the populations.... in this case thw worlds themselves were protected with their moons between the two layers of the anshin which protected them and then protected the worlds. Stations in orbit of them including the defensive AI platforms that were like massive droids in space armed to the teeth. There was more as different channels could be seen describing Atrisian customs and acknowledging what information Noriko was typing quickly into a small datapad as the ship came into the docking bay of the massive megastructure. "Ah we are about halfway there... these stations serve to laargely protect the planet but think of them like big cultural exchanges... the Atrisians have shops and businesses... but outsiders, offworlders get to have the storefronts and they get the protection of the navy." She said it and was getting up while getting her pack plus her lightsaber. "Grab your stuff and we'll get a chance to go down... also don't get lost there is a lot of cool things here and it is like a city but we want to get to one of the shuttles heading down to the planet."

The young teen was unable to take her eyes away from the viewport in front of her. They had returned to their normal state and weren't quite so wide...that changed as they entered one of the stations.

"Do we get out here or keep going?"

Her legs were swinging back and forth as she just looked at everything in front. Just a moment later, Noriko answered the question and she practically jumped out of her chair.

With red hair streaming behind her, she waited at the door for it to open. Everything she had was already with her. Giving her a rather dry look, Xian shook her head.

"I won't get lost, Master Ike."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom