Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"I am from Atrisia or at least my family is somewhat... we expanded a long time ago to several worlds and there are a number of family branches you could say that we are more galactic." She was proud of it and there was a lot more to the family bbut that would be bragging and Noriko wasn't one to brag... excessively pride was dangerous for a jedi but being proud of your family was allowed. "As to Atrisia itself the emperors and empresses united the world... took squabbling warlords, tribes and people who fought against one another and united them in a common goal... gave them a purpose to expand outwards and become great." She looked at the building and nodded that they could. "You can, stay close for your exploration or use the mask for now it will filter any poisons or things in the air easily enough."

Listening to Noriko, she nodded. It seemed that the teen was rather forgetful at times. She had already asked this and the memory was gone. Deciding to actually remember it this time, she kept quiet as she heard the answer from the other woman.

"I've never heard of Atrisia. Is it still around? Then again, I just have so much to learn. Not just about the Force but history as well...even reading. How can I learn to read better?"

The answer was probably going to be practice, but the girl didn't know where to begin. Reading had always been difficult for her. Chewing on her lower lip, her eyes lit up when she was told she could and explore.

Hardly hearing the advice given, she put the rebreather on and took off into the ruined building.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"It is and if you want maybe you can see it one day. There is a lot a jedi can do on the world or just a force user... even without it being massive for the fighting... there are forests of kyber crystals and in the northern provinces fields of flowers in every color you can imagine." SHe said it wit a smirk on her face though while going into the building and looked around as it was largely abandoned. She touched one of the table with a moment as the scanner appeared and she could work on its scans. "Now lets practice the force in here... the bubble can stay bvut work on your telekinetics... try and lift things or reach out and sense the world around us Find the path through the building."

The girl listened with wrapped attention to how Noriko described Atrisia.

"I can get a lightsaber crystal there?!? I don't have one yet. Can we go there soon?"

Practically jumping up and down again, Xian ended up just bouncing up and down her feet a few times before calming down. Dreaming of what color her crystal would be, she hardly heard the rest of what Noriko was saying. Looking off in the distance for a moment, when she heard the other woman speaking, she brought her attention back to her.

"Lifting stuff is easy."

Letting out a sigh at such a simple request, she reached out a hand to pick up an abandoned trash can and flip it over to set it back down upside down. Giving Noriko a bland look she shrugged her shoulders and pointed at the can.

"See? Easy."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Hmm Noriko would have to make the time... well it wouldn't be hard going to Atrisia was the easy part and there were more then enough crystals there that could be used or brought about for them. "We can do that after this." Xian was though focusing on something else and Noriko nodded as she was able to lift the lid and flip it for the moment. "Well done, you are starting to be able to get it and when it comes to making a saber you want to make it personal.. something that connects to you." She didn't need to touch her saber staff to know it was there... she was prepared for any number of things in a conflict but most importantly she knew one of the best ways to handle something like that... when you can avoid and run from the fight to get them away from a danger zone... away from possible people if there is a problem. "We will reach out and search around and if we don't find anythign we can head back"

Something Noriko might have noticed when the girl lifted and moved the trashcan. Xian hadn't used telekinesis but her ability with moving the air. This was her strongest skill and had very fine control over it. Taking the praise, she didn't feel like she had done anything wrong and did not act that way.

Listening to what she said about a lightsaber, the teen nodded.

"I already knew that Noriko, but it's hard to know what is personal for me. I don't have anything really to call my own other than my clothes and as you saw they are very well worn. You gave me new ones though, so I guess these are now mine?"

Plucking a little at the sleeve of her shirt, her eyes lit up at thought of owning a lightsaber in the near future. That light faded when another skill request was placed in front of her. Sitting down on the ground, she closed her eyes and attempted to start meditating. That's where one began right?

Having skipped out on more than a few classes, all she did was close her eyes and listen to the world around them. Hearing a faint wind and the running of distant water, she opened her eyes and stood up.

"I do not sense any living thing other than us."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She was watching and listening to her as Noriko reached out with her senses allowing herself to breathe into the air and the force. her mind was clear and stillness around them as she was thinking about the planet as she reached through it. From the tips of her toes that were planted with her boots to the ends og her fingers that were at her side and it circulated throughout her body when she inhaled and held it for several heartbeats before expelling it through her nose. She opened her eyes and she couldn't feel anything living on the world or feel anything that resembled the electrical signatures and connections that were droid brains. You could almost taste them in the air when there were enough as she had learned with training before they were going. She reached out with the force and slightly hovered where she was standing before she was looking at Xian who had spoken. "There is not one out there but you are doing well, expanding your senses to detect the smallest levels of life over an area can be useful and with enough focus you can see tghe electric impulses of the body and other things.. electronics like in droids."

Dusting off the new to her clothes she was wearing, Xian was quiet while the master spoke. Blinking her eyes a few times, they ended up growing a little wider when Noriko mentioned she could even be able to sense the electronics within droids.

"That is AMAZING! Someday I'll be able to do that too!"

Looking around, a staircase in the corner caught her attention. Hardly even thinking about it and that might be why it worked but a small air bubble appeared around her head. Turning to look at Noriko, she ran up the stairs after just a moment.

Opening the door, she came to a dead stop and almost lost her balance.

"Well, this doesn't go very far but look at the sight it provides!"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

THe girls enthusiasm was infectious... Noriko wasn't one to be bored but she was realizing what came from being born into a force sensitive and jedi oriented family. When everyone you knew and everything you had access to spoke about the force and abilities... could teach then it was hard to find it just as exciting... it was like seeing new eyes as a grin came upon her face. Following quickly as they came out upon the sight of the city and the world. The yellow hued sky casting the buildings in a sickly color yes but it was also serving a purpose for what they needed. "It is a beautiful sight and maybe hopefully one day things will return in place to normal with the right terraforming." She said it and indicated a smaller area as she reached out and crystals were jutting out of the ground... shaped and carved but the base protruded. "The crystals here could be used and we might be able to find other materials." She had a couple of ideas but getting Xian prepared for the future. "From here though... hmm hyou might be able to get better senses... focusing the force on different senses you have or parts of the body. For making long jumps and landing safely by reinforcing your legs or even jumping from building to building."

"What is terraforming?"

She was able to command the elements and was strongest with air so she turned to look out of the hazy world. Liting a hand, Xian closed her eyes and flicked a finger. A small area of the ruins was cleared for a few minutes and when Noriko pointed out some crystals, it happened to be in that section.

While she had suggested Xian take a bit of time to practice jumping and such, she was already on the way to that location. Using her ability with air and wind, she actually more or less floated and flew there. Landing on the ground, she reached out a hand to touch them. Again closing her eyes, she tried to reach out with the Force. Of course, her focus on the bubble around her head had long since gone away and she was thankful to have the breathing device on.

"What were these used for?"

Turning to yell the question to Noriko, she couldn't see the building she had jumped from.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She was about to answer when Xian jumped down and was continuing with a look on her face of amusement... heavy amusement before she was jumping after her and using the force behind her to launch herself forward and further to catch dropping down. near where Xian was going and looking as she spoke. "Terraforming is shaping a world or place to better suit the living conditions for the people. In this case they have been terraforming on Atrisia the other worlds int he system and moons... each one being made to be a world people can live on. Which would also increase their standing with credits and food production."

Noriko was looking at her and at a ferw other things as she nodded. "The crystals were used in much of their technologies here andfor sabers but you might be able to use it for some other things like a beam splitter ina blaster or refection crystals with some rifles that are tuned to it." She had seen redirection crystals and they were useful in some cases for different means and ideas.

Thankfully Noriko was able to follow when the girl had jumped to and soon caught up with her. For just a moment, Xian almost felt like panicking but calmed down quickly. Listening to the answer, she smiled.

"Is that something I can do too? To make a world livable for everybody, I mean."

Something the teen did not take into consideration was the different biologies of all the races in the Galaxy. What she could live in was not what another might be able to. Touching the crystals in front of her, she turned her head to look at Noriko for a second or two before returning to the crystal.

"These can be used for a lightsaber?"

Excitement was clear in her tone and practically rolled off of her through the Force.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She thought about that for a moment and looking at her gave a nod of her head. "You could a jedi at least could. Altering the environment is a powerful skill and it was taught to the ancient jedi in different ways but if one knew how to focus and had the connection to the force to use it they might be able to terraform entire planets with the force." She said it and was looking at her and sahe knew only a few masters who could really well use it on the scale that you would be able to truely alter planets. She knew Matsu could but Matsu was the exception to many thigns as the jedi master practiced knowing how to use the force compared to many of the others... hell her wife and children were all involved in the temple and jedi order as opposed to her leaving the order. Noriko was different.. she might not be running around and making storms but she was much more adorable in short shorts... that is what really mattered. Looking at Xian though with the crystals she spoke. "THey could be used in a lightsaber."

If Xian could have jumped to the moon and back, she would have. Hearing that there was a chance she could eventually...maybe alter an environment to make it livable clearly was something she wanted to do.

"Can it still be learned? You said the ancient Jedi knew it. What about now?"

As she spoke to Noriko, her hand touched the crystals next to her and when one felt warmer to her than the others, she stopped moving. Then the other woman gave her a bit of hope when she said these crystals could be used for lightsabers.

"Am I ready for a lightsaber?"

Doubt filled the teen and she pulled her hand away from the warm and welcoming crystal.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

"Oh yes it can be learned there are a few masters who use it.. one is my cousin and if anything I would count her among the most knowledgable... though that would qualify in a lot of things as she has dedicated her life to study and develop the understanding of the jedi." She said it with a look though as the girl seemed excited and more and more well Noriko was glad they could do this... it was well worth it. "I think you are, a saber is an extension of a jedi. It is one of the first things aside from your robes that you get and is always at your side." She looked at her and well they coul get some materials... the construction would still be something to see and she would have to check and see what else had been found that they could use.

If her eyes could grow any wider, they would have when Noriko said the skill could still be learned and that she even knew a person that could do it. Chewing on her lower lip for a moment, Xian still looked excited even though it was slightly subdued.

"Maybe I can meet her! Is it normal to learn from different Jedi?"

Her own Master had seemingly abandoned her but Noriko had picked her up to continue her training. There had been other Masters too but they also had abandoned Xian. She just wanted one person to help her but if this was normal, maybe being a Jedi wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

Then she said she was most likely ready to get her lightsaber. These dark thoughts evaporated away and excitement filled the teen again. Reaching her hand out to touch that crystal again, she pulled at it until it broke off and fell into her palm.

Holding it up between them, she smiled and shoved it into one of her pockets unless Noriko stopped her.

"I think I'm ready to leave! The parts...how do I get those?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She listened to her and well when it came to a few things. "Some jedi learn from several masters, some from just one... it depends on what one wants to do." She said it but stood there for a moment then she placed her arm over the girls shoulder. "We chave the parts on the ship.. I will show you and determining how you want to make your saber. There are a few methods from the deeply ingrained meditative to the more technical aspects where you assemble it." She was looking though and would have to find the time to work on her own blade. She knew many things were going to be worked on. "We might have to get one or two other things.. I could see your blade gleaming and well if you want. I might have a crystal that can make our sabers match."

Chewing on her lower lip as Xian listened to the answer given to her, she did nod slowly. If Noriko could feel the emotions of the girl, then she would sense some disappointment. Though, right now, she was the only person interested in teaching her...so she really did only have one teacher.

The disappointment went away pretty quickly when she was told there were parts on the ship to make lightsabers. Holding the crystal out on her flat palm, she looked between it and the other woman.

"What color do you think it'll be? Do colors matter?"

When the word meditation was mentioned, Xian stuck out her tongue slightly.

"I'm horrible at meditating. So might have to find another technique to use. How can you have extra crystals?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"I have a habit of breaking my saber also some of them are great for jewelry." She said it and didn't say what kind... mostly she was looking a the girl and thinking of how best to approach this she hadn't had a student before even if it wasn't totally official. Heading back to the ship though they would have plenty thaat they could work with... "Plus you have never tried to just take one crystal sometimes it is helpful to give a few to the Artisans and see what they can do with them. Noriko though leading the way back looked at her saber staff. "Which I might have to get an upgrade as well..... The unstable design is only so impressive for a time."

"Oh, I see."

She was pretty careful with her items since she had so few. Keeping her clothing sewed and repaired. Nothing was new except what she had just been given by Noriko. Even these were not entirely new. Just new to Xian.

"I didn't think I could have more than one. At least, at first."

Her brows came together in thought as they headed back to the ship waiting for them.

"Can somebody else make my saber for me then?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom