Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

It began very small... seemed like nothing much at all... just a germ... just a speck... just a grain... but the seed had been sown and before even she knew it had grown it had moved through her mind like a stain...... and well it wa sa chance to both help out Sor-Jan and provide valuable training or like something jedi like for his padawan... she being his former padawan and now a master it was her duty to make sure another survived the big trials ahead. Noriko just had to do one thing.. steal away Xian and get her out from under the thumb of her oppressor... liberate the young girl from the wheel of torment that she was shackled to... get her out of the kitchen because Sor-Jan Xantha couldn't reach the high shelf. "Yo Padawan Xian... you... me, adventure time girl lets go are you ready." She had prepared the adventure or at least the ship... a stealth ship from Sasori that could work for them to sneak out from away and out under his nose. She was rather proud sitting there in the cockpit and attaching the airlock with a grin on her face. "Oh and dont' forget to bring his credit chits... he owes us some food."

A chance run-in or two had brought Xian into the company of Noriko Ike now that her Master was gone. Sor-Jan wasn't just gone though, he had disappeared totally and the young teen was feeling rather lost and alone again. The timing of Noriko was perfect the girl joined her.

"Ready for what?"

Red hair spun around in a swirl as the Padawan turned to face the Master.

"This is all I have."

Small hands motioned to the clothing she was wearing. She could have probably used a change, but she liked her old, worn and falling apart clothes. They were comfortable and she didn't want to part with something that was familiar to her.

"Uh..."

Blinking, she just ran into the ship waiting for her.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Noriko took a moment to look at the girl and offered a grin when she appeared on the ship. Staying there in the cockpit of the ship. THe freighter was designed like an old model dynamic class but was slightly larger and more spacious to house different systems. She stood up ready to greet Xian Xiao Xian Xiao when she entered the ship. Tossing her short hair back while standing there in her training shorts with her feet exposed. The t-shirt was plain but Noriko had a grin on her face. "Welcome... it might be kind of a mess but grab a seat and we will head out." The smile remained there as she made sure the airlock was shut and walked back into the cockpit of the ship bringing up the galaxy map on a hardlight display. "Now lets see where we should be able to go... well just about anywhere.. got a preference."

At the instruction of Noriko, the teen ran to the cockpit and totally ignored any mess that might be on the ship. Since she didn't have anything other than the clothes on her back, she was not carrying a bag of any kind or any possessions. Xian just no real clue yet about personal items. Most of what she had growing up had been shared.

When she noticed the other woman was also wearing comfortable clothes, her own worn-out ones didn't bother her as much.

"I probably should have changed or washed these more recently."

Looking at the galaxy map, the girl just shook her head.

"I've only been on Coruscant and Kashyyyk mostly, then that space station. Maybe another place or two, but the names escape me. What do you have in mind?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Noriko looked at Xian Xiao Xian Xiao with a grin that only got wider on her face as the two of them were in the cockpit. She brought up the map and only going to a few places... well.... oh this was even more exciting as she leaned over and made an exagerated motion of sniffing Xian after she said she should have washed. "Ah it is okay... very lived in and if you need it I got some extra cloths in the ship. We look about the same size." There was a shrug though when she input the coordinates for the hyperdrive with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I know just the place. Tell me what do you know about early galactic history?" She said it as the ship was preparing the jump to hyperspace and the reverse engineered gree computer got the fastest route... To Seoul V

Looking at the map, Xian watched as her friend punched in some coordinates. This was a part of piloting she didn't understand. Not having ever flown a ship before, nobody had explained anything to her. The girl looked at Noriko and shook her head.

"My experience and knowledge is limited. I have a small education..."

Not really answering the question, the teen didn't want to come across as stupid.

"Early history of the Galaxy? Aren't we all made of star stuff?"

That probably wasn't exactly what Noriko had in mind for an answer, but it was what Xian came up with.

"You're right, we are about the same size. Before we get to wherever you set our destination for, I'll change and certainly wash. Where are we going?"

Taking a seat, she looked out of the viewport and waited on learning about where they were going.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

The jedi looked at her for a moment trying to figure out if she was being serious or making a joke.. she wasn't judging but at the same time she was trying to take it in and was glad that her family worked to improve the education aspects of the jedi at every turn. "A little less early then that. Seoul V was an old world where people lived. The Galactic Empire tried to mine cyrstals there but... before that it was home to an Atrisian colony ship or at least a part of it. The generational ships were never fully recovered so there could be many lost colony worlds out there or even more that have been drifting for thousands of years." Noriko had the course and set the auto pilot for the ship. "A good place to go and learn."

Because of her young age, Xian wasn't entirely sure of the best timing on jokes or when to be serious. At the moment, she was serious. What education she had was sparse and she had been out on the street for longer than she had been in school or at the orphanage. Most of what she knew had been learned second hand and not at any sort of formal place of education.

Of course, her answer was not what Noriko had wanted. The girl had expected that, but it might give her an indication of just how much (or little) Xian had. Listening to what the woman said, she tipped her head to the side a little.

"Crystals for what? I don't even know how to fly a ship. What are we going there for?"

Something like this might have been what was called a field trip, but it wasn't anything the teen ever thought of. Acting much like a student would, her curiosity was getting the better of her and she looked over at the Master in the hopes of getting an answer.

Some of the words didn't make any sense to her and she was silent for a moment, chewing on her lower lip before asking.

"What is a generational ship and an Atrisian?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Her eyebrow raised up and Noriko held a wider grin on her face before she was speaking. "Their crystals could be used to power weapons or technology and generational ships were made long before hyperdrives. They just put families to sleep in cryo and drifted through space along a singular path. In some cases they found close systems in others the ships drifted tens of ten thousands of lightyears across the galaxy. The Atrisians are one of the older civilizations from he core worlds and have existed far longer then the republics or the empires. There are a couple of worlds they landed on with their ships and created colonies. Other ships were lost and they are happy to give donations of credits or technology or other things for information regarding them if there is a chance they could be recovered."

When Noriko mentioned that crystals could be used to power weapons, that was something the girl understood. Lightsabers had them so it made sense. Even if it wasn't the crystal that gave them power. Of course, Xian didn't understand this entirely since she didn't even own one that was hers. That might happen someday, but she didn't think it would now. One never knew though, maybe it would.

A look of awe or surprise came across her face at the thought of traveling through space without the use of hyperdrives.

"That must have taken YEARS to get between planets. Even in their own system!"

And to learn the Atrisians were older even than the Empire or the Republic was staggering.

"Are the ships still lost? What happened to them? Can they be found?"

Her curiosity was boundless and the teen was eager to learn.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Anything lost can be found again padawan." She said it with a grin and setting the autopilot for the ship got up and motioned for Xian to come with her. "Now lets see what we can find around here." She said it with a nod of her head. THey had some time and well this was Sor-Jan's padawan after all so... there was no telling what she actually knew to do. "We can start with what you might need. In case of dangers. Do you have a saber or some force skills?" SHe said it and there wasn't nothing to compare as she touched a compartment and her saber popped up wit the staff. She took it and secured it to her hip as the netheranium was clear and swirled with colors. "I have a spare in case you need it or there is some stun blasters."

It was true that anything lost could be found again and she watched as the stars faded into the blue of hyperspace. The light glinted off her eyes for a moment until Noriko said they could look around to find something there. Just after talking about finding lost things, this certainly interested her.

Shaking her head, Xian pointed to her empty belt.

"I don't have a lightsaber of my own. Skills? Hum. I can make things burn, blow things around, and make them really cold."

What else did she know? Those were the only skills she had really ever needed to use.

"I can sneak around pretty well too, but that's because I'm small and nothing to do with the Force."

That might not help much right now, but it was something the girl knew how to do.

"You would loan me a lightsaber? That would be great!"

The excitement in her voice would be clear and her dark eyes almost glowed with it. Making motions in the air as if she were fighting with one happened until she realized it and blushed slightly.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Hmmm looking at her Noriko nodded and yeah loaning the lightsaber was simple enough and.... she moved around grabbing a few things and turning to look at her. "Lets see a cracken field kit will be helpful and.." She trailed off mostly getting some clothing. Nothing to heavy but not lightweight... some hair pieces and she looked at Xian Xiao Xian Xiao as she moved and swung her saber around fighting invisible targets. Adorable as the jedi moved over and looked at her... they were both small at least and she spoke. "If you are going to strike targets then you want to be prepared and focused." She said it with a smirk on her face as she stretched out her arms and held her saber staff in a two handed grip to mimic the blade. "Just relax your mind and body and let the force alert you to danger but don't activate it unless you intend to use it. On your hip can be just as effective in getting attention."

The motions weren't missed by Noriko as she wandered around gathering up a few things for the teen. When she was finished, she gave some advice to Xian. Lowering the hilt, she hadn't actually ignited the blade. Holding the hilt at her side, she looked down at it and back up to Noriko.

"How will I be prepared?"

Watching and how she stood, Xian attempted to copy her as best she could. Closing her eyes, she wanted to relax like she was being instructed. Everything was just so new to the Padawan though and her eyes popped open quickly.

"Really? How can it be effective in getting attention if it isn't turned on?"

To some, it was a status symbol and the girl didn't realize just having one actually might mean something to another person.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

The jedi master grinned and moved to stand behind the padawan. "Well you will be prepared in the best way... the field kit has items from ration packs to a canteen that will make its own water if you need it. As well as healing crystals, shelter, something to keep you warm if there is a storm or even a circlet which will regulate body temperature." The field kit was older but it was still much better then a large amount of equipment she had seen or worked with. She was checking it though while looking at the padawan and she held the blade. "But having it deactivated is important... it is a powerful symbol to many even without the blade being active. it means you generally know how to use it and by extension the force which can have a strong influence on the weak willed and minded." She smirked a little though and rolled her shoulder. "Grip it like so and allow your body to be relaxed. Don't activate the blade but instead become familiar with it."

Looking over her shoulder at Noriko as she spoke, the teen looked surprised at everything that was in the field kit she was being given. Its age was unknown to Xian, but it wouldn't have mattered. If one looked at the items she had, they would be able to tell they were rather aged as well.

Listening to the answers given, the girl looked again at the hilt in her hands. For once she took on a serious look and appeared to understand exactly what the Master meant.

"I don't think I would want to use it to influence people in a bad way. That's not the right thing to do."

Allowing Noriko to adjust her grip on the hilt, it felt more comfortable and she attempted to relax again. It wasn't that she was tense or anything, but because she was just so curious about everything. Letting her mind relax was going to be harder than her body.

"Familiar with the hilt?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Yes." She said it and holding the hilt as she smiled. "You want the hilt to be an extension of yourself." Noriko was letting the force expand outwards and breathed in deeply for a moment while she pushed a bubble around them. SIlencing the sounds of the ship and allowing herself to when she made small adjustments to Xian's grip so she could hold the blade with both hands and offered a nod of her head. "There we go. The hilt is an extension of your will.. should you want it to activate then it will but I am not sure what you will do to influence people in a bad way. That is very vague and anyone can say something is bad... to them but to a million others it will be helpful. This isn't a point of view arguement but one should be very clear where the line is between good and bad influences."

That look of awe continued on her face as the nearby sounds of the ship faded away. A bubble surrounded them and for just a moment, Xian was distracted by it. It only lasted a second or two before she snapped her attention back to Noriko. Listening to the words of the Master, she silently wondered just how long it would take for her to master the weapon.

She also mentioned that people might have a different view of what was considered good or bad. Letting out a sigh, the teen nodded. It was true. She had stolen as a child in order to eat and stay alive. The people she stole from felt her actions were bad and when she was caught, she was sometimes punished by them. Most of the time, they took some form of pity and allowed her to keep the items she had taken.

Looking at Noriko, she nodded again and smiled shyly.

"Thank you, Master. I will remember this and make sure my choices are very clear in the future."

Twisting the hilt in her hands slightly, she looked down at them and resumed the position the woman had placed her grip before.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She nodded her head with a look at her now as she walked around and stood opposite her. The blade in her hands as she breathed in and out but she was showing how to do it. "Now focus on your breathing... let the air enter your lungs and expand throughout your body... feel it go from your chest to your fingers." She adjusted her hands on the hilt of her saber staff and holding it she didn't need to activate it as she went into a jedi stance. The blade turned lengthwise along her hands with the blade pointed to the sides. Up to remain there as one hand was open palmed and prepared for Xian to follow suit and mimic her movements. "Now still your body and reach out with your senses. Listen for the sound of my breathing and heartbeat... try to find your opponent without your eyes."

Without the distracting sounds of the ship, Xian was able to clearly focus on what was going in inside the bubble that had been placed around them. Her look remained serious and she nodded when Noriko told her to concentrate on her own breathing. To actually feel it as it moved through her body.

Hopefully, the woman was patient as this took Xian a few minutes to accomplish the simple task. As she was silent and focused, the sound of the calm voice breaking through almost caused the teen to lose her focus. That didn't happen totally and she able to split her attention between her body and that of her master.

She wasn't psychic, but she appeared to pick up on what Noriko wanted of her. With her eyes closed, she almost naturally took up the same positioning as the other woman.

"You are right there."

Using the tip of the borrowed lightsaber, she pointed it in the direction of the chest of Noriko.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom