Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cousin, I Hear You Like Silver? [Jake Jace]

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Perhaps in time cousin, you will be taken on. Unfortunately, I cannot take you on as my Padawan learner. But if you ever require guidance, then you need only ask."

She had seen enough and her meeting with her cousin had taught her much. She would watch over him as he raised through the ranks of the Silver Jedi and offer guidance, when he needed it. Already, she found herself fond of him.

"Will you take me back to the spaceport? We can talk for a little while more. But I must be making my way back to Republic space. I have a lot to do."

[member="Ella Nova"]
He frowns slightly he didn't think the vist of his cousin would be this short.He thought they would get to know one another more but he understood having duty to get back to.He would not keep his cousin from her duty to the republic that was another thing he respects her for.Jake thought him and his cousin got along rather well even if the time was short.But he felt once they had a chance to get to know one another the could form a family bond.He gave her a smile smile."If that is what you wish to do I will not stop you and take you there now.I do respect your sense of duty to the republic I maybe in a different faction but I still do hold love for the republic.Since the republic is also my home I wish it success and their Jedi well.Good luck in the many thing your need to do their.Maybe sometime I could come vist you in republic space I do miss being in republic space."He starts to slowly lead he to the spaceport as she had asked him to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom