Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cousin, I Hear You Like Silver? [Jake Jace]

| [member="Jake Jace"] |

The transport from Ossus arrived in the Voss system. Displaying Galactic Republic codes, the transport was accepted and allowed to arrive at Voss-Ka. It was one of the last, fringe stops that the transport would be taking, before returning to Galactic Republic space.

Stepping off the transport, was Jedi Knight Ella Nova. She wore a dark robe, with the cowl drawn over her dirty blonde hair. Brown eyes stared from beneath the hood, to watch the transport take off. She could sense the pilots eagerness to finish his route quickly, through the Force.

As the transport lifted, threatening to blow her off off her head, Ella raised a hand instinctively to stop it from dropping. When it finally pulled away, the Jedi Knight turned to survey Voss. It was the furthest she had ventured in the galaxy and the first it had been outside the Galactic Republic. She was unfamiliar with the Silver Sanctum, but knew that the Silver Jedi that served it followed the code, meaning they were estranged cousins, of sorts.

And it was a estranged cousin, that had brought Ella this far to the Outer Rim, to a alien planet she had never visited before. Ella had not been aware of Jake, during her time before she had joined the Jedi Order; and that had been at a very early age, so her memories of her parents and other family was not strong. As far as she was concerned, Jake had not known about her either.

Ella held no attachments to her family- she did not know them, as the Order had planned, for the Jedi held no attachments in fear it led to the dark side- but the discovery that she had a cousin, who was a Silver Jedi, warranted a meeting.

Removing her communique, she hailed Jake.

"Hello Jake, it's me, Ella. I am in Voss-Ka, where we arranged to meet. I am waiting for you at these coordinates."

After transmitting her position, Ella put away her communique and folded her hands into her sleeves. She spent the next few moments, observing the Voss quietly.

[member="Ella Nova"]
When Jake had got her message he said."Sure I'll be there in less then ten minutes I'm close by."When he had gotten to their meeting place.His spiky light brown hair blow in the wind he had a lot of his tan skin covered up.Jake was wearing a black fitted tee shirt with a wore black leather jacket that was unzipped with slightly loose black pants and with wore out black combat boots.He spotted his cousin with his blue eyes and opened himself up to the force so she knew he was near.

He made his way slowly through the crowd to his cousin.He kept himself open to the force so she could sense him coming.Jake wasnt close to his family by any means he had only known his mother.He grew up never knowing who or where is father.So to his supirse he had found out he had a cousin he thought it wouldn't hurt to meet her.Jake had no reason not to get to knew her a part of him wanted to find his father and other members of his family.He had finally made it to her he held out his hand to shake hers."Hello I'm Jake you must be my new found cousin.It is nice to have you come to meet me I thank you for that."He gave her a small smile he was slightly nervous to meet her.She was a Jedi as well so he was sure she could sense he was uneasy.

[member="Jake Jace"]

Ella sensed her cousin approaching him. He was well attuned to the Force. Lifting her hands to the cowl of her robe, she allowed it to be removed from her head, to reveal her dirty blonde hair, which glinted in the Voss sun. Extended her hand to Jake, she shook his hand and said. "You're welcome, Jake. It is good to finally meet you."

"Shall we walk, whilst we talk?"

Ella turned, making her way out of the spaceport, with Jake at her side. Together, they begun to make their way through Voss-Ka.

[member="Ella Nova"]
He shook her hand lightly with a smile."Yes it is good to meet you too sure we can walk why we talk.Is there any place you would like to go?"He moved to stand beside her.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Nowhere in particular. Perhaps I could visit the Silver Jedi's temple? It would be a good experience to see how the Silver Jedi are."

They entered a walk bridge, that connected one side of Voss-Ka to the other. Beneath them, a giant canyon stretched down several kilometers to a patch of land, that led off towards the many Voss outposts and temples. Beyond them, the Gormak tribes prepared for the next war.

"How are you? Are you doing well in the Silver Jedi?"

[member="Ella Nova"]
"Yes going to the sliver temple sounds good.Im sure the Jedi masters there would not mind if you came to visit.My understanding is the Jedi order and sliver Jedi order do get along with one another."He leads them to the sliver temple."I'll be happy to show you around the temple and the temple grounds.They are well and I do like being in the sliver order.I believe it was the right choice for me and I'm happy I made it."He gave her a small smile.

| [member="Jake Jace"] |

As Ella was led to the Silver Jedi, she found that this was a good opportunity to learn more about them. Having a relative among their collective was a good place to start.

"Tell me Jake, why are you here with the Silver Jedi?"

[member="Ella Nova"]
He thought about why he had joined the sliver Jedi.In truth he never really gave it much thought before.To him it just seemed like the right choice and thing to do."Well I honestly never gave much thought on why I had joined them.Dont get me wrong I have nothing against the republic and their Jedi.But they just seem to be more strict about thing the the sliver.I do have somewhat of loyalty for the republic I only lived and visited planets in rebpulic space."

| [member="Jake Jace"] |

"I see. Circumstances, it seems, brought you here. Although I don't believe in coincidence."

Entering the temple, Ella studied the architecture. There was nothing different between the Jedi that served the Republic and the Jedi that served the Silver Sanctum, other than the fact that they served two different governments, that stood for different, albeit similar ideals. As she thought it, Ella couldn't quite understand how the Jedi Order had split in the first place, if the separatists still studied and followed the same code that she and the Jedi on Ossus followed.

She would test that. "Do the Silver Jedi follow the Jed Code? Or were you taught a new version?"

[member="Ella Nova"]
He gave her a smile."To my understanding we follow the same Jedi code.Though i do think the Jedi and silver Jedi are very different.Though I think the sliver Jedi should support the rebpulic just like I think the rebpulic should support the sliver Jedi.They both have close the same ideas I think it would make the Jedi stronger if they were allies."He just felt like putting his ideas on how he felt out there.He thought he could be the only one who felt like that.To him his ideas made sense for the better but he wasn't in politics.

| [member="Jake Jace"] |

"We can only provide advice to our leaders. Politics is no place for the Jedi. We are peacekeepers, not politicians."

She found herself nodding, however. "I agree that the Silver Jedi and the Jedi Order would become closer. I do not know what led the Silver Jedi to break away from the main Order, in order to establish their own, here on Voss, but the Republic needs the Jedi now, more than ever; and besides, it is our duty to defend democracy."

[member="Ella Nova"]
"Yes I know Jedi are peace keepers but it could hurt to have ones who want to be in the politics if they choose.Im sure there are Jedi with the mind to do so if not they could bring a level head.Becuase having Jedi in the politics could bring changes for the better or nothing at all or make it worse.But I think they should be open to letting Jedi in to test out if it's a good idea or not.Jedi should have just as much to say about the government as anyone else all should have their voices heard.Even the common man or women or child could have a great idea."Jake always thought governments should listen to their people and take what they had to say seriously.Becuase it could better the lives of their people and their people would be more likely to listen to them. He sighed he knew his ideals most likely wouldn't happen but he could hope.

[member="Jake Jace"]

Ella fell silent as she listened to Jake. She understood his ideas, but had seemed to have lost or simply not been taught the tenants of a Jedi. She had not come to Voss to teach her cousin. She had come to meet and get to know him. But it would be a crime to not correct him.

"The Jedi do not allow themselves to enter such a position. That kind of power is something that we have chosen to ignore. It is true, that a Jedi- if they wanted too- could enter a political career. It has not been unheard of in the Order's history, for a Jedi to leave the Order to pursue such a path. But there is a reason why they would have to leave the Order to do such a thing. Simply put, they would not be Jedi anymore."

"I respect all forms of life. The code dictates this. With that kind of respect, you have to come to an understanding of who or what you are dealing with. There has never been a politician that has ended their career, without having done something to benefit themselves. It is because they are put in a position of power, that is easily corruptible. The code dictates that there is no passion, there is serenity. We are taught to not take power, but to instead serve it. We serve democracy. But we do not create it. Otherwise we will be left astray."

"We can only advise those that we serve. Whether it is a politician, someone that needs help or a cousin. Do not concern yourself with politics. Simply follow the code and help those in need. Always consult the Force, Jake. It is there to guide you. If you listen too it, you will always be led to the correct path."

"Whether we serve the Republic or the Silver Sanctum, so long as we strive to protect the galaxy and fight for peace, then all is not lost. One day, I can see the Jedi becoming reunited. The Force wills it."

[member="Ella Nova"]
Jake stood still for moment thinking on what his cousin was saying.He did agree with her to a point on the points she was making."Well I will not lie to agree on the Jedi should only give advice but not everything is black and white.I aware a Jedi could really abuse that kind of power with use of the force so the idea of them as advice givers makes sense.But it's sad how many people in power do a lot of things just to help themself.I just think there should be a group or a person to weed out the self helping ideas if they don't do anything to help the people.Maybe that's part of what the Jedi do I'm not sure to be honest."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"The Sith believe that enforcing their ideas- perceiving that their ideas are in the right- upon others. We can only trust in the democratic processes and weed out those who try to upset it. That is the role of the Jedi. We are peacekeepers, not rulers. It is why we are not a military or an army. It is precisely these things and more that separate us from government. Why we follow the code, instead of trying to upset it."

"I could pass on simple techniques, to help you clear your mind, cousin. Do not let your thoughts betray you. Trust in the Force instead and you will find your way."

Ella did not believe Jake would become a Sith. Such a drastic transformation into the raw manifestation of evil was something that took more than being misguided. That was why Jake was a Padawan and there was nothing wrong with that. To learn more about the ways of the Force, in order to become a Jedi, was a step by step process that took years. It was lessons like these that would serve as the foundations to the day that Jake Jace became a Jedi Knight.

[member="Ella Nova"]
He shakes his head he didn't mean rules."I didn't mean rulers more if something seems more for ones self.People if something seems like to only work for ones self it should be questioned to learn of the befits of it.I disagree on how the sith go about it they shouldn't enforce things.But I will not say I understand how the sith think because I don't not.Nor would I trust a sith even if they had a common goal with us."

[member="Jake Jace"]

"Some Sith can be placated too. Remember, the Jedi always respect all forms of life. We stand against the Sith because of what they stand for. We should always be ready to help the Sith, if they can be convinced, to turn away from the dark side and embrace the light. As peacekeepers, we should always endeavor to light up the darkness."

Ella came to a stop, center to the Jedi Temple. She observed the Silver Jedi going about their business. They had created a new Order, from scratch and from Voss, they were a thriving community. If only they could be appealed too. If only they could be placated too as well. To return to the Galactic Republic and defend it from the One Sith. Why had they abandoned the Republic in it's time of need?

"Tell me cousin, why was the Silver Jedi formed? And what is it's purpose?"

[member="Ella Nova"]
"Don't get me wrong I do respect all life and think everyone should have a say on important things.But I just find really hard to show that to a sith since the took over my home world.I wouldn't say I hate the sith more of dislike them but I would not go and kill any sith without a really good reason.They may of taken over my home planet of Coruscant but for me that not enough of a reason to go killing them.Even know hate the fact they took the planet over but there could be a peaceful way to get it back.I think getting it back through peaceful means would sto a war and save lives and that is important."

He sighs and shakes his head as if trying to clear it.Maybe he thought his ideals and morals are right in his eyes but maybe not the Jedi.But he will not give up his ideas and morals because he knew they helped him do the right thing.He wasn't trying to go against the Jedi but he just had his own strong beliefs.He liked to think of himself as a good person who would do the right thing no matter what."I honestly don't know I'm still new to to sliver Jedi and learning.But if I were to guess I'd say they have pretty much the same ways and beliefs as the Jedi order.But in them I think the sliver Jedi beliefs and how they run their Jedi differ from the Jedi.I think it's not a bad thing they differ as long as they both could work together and they both value most of the samething."He ran his hand slowly through his light brown hair.He close his eyes slightly to think things through.It was clear to Jake him and his cousin didn't share the same ideals or who they Jedi should act in some areas.But it looks like they had a lot of the same moral stand point which he respects her for what her morals are and what she believes in.

[member="Jake Jace"]

"The Jedi do not know hatred. Remember, there is no emotion, there is peace. I dislike the Sith for what they did on Coruscant. But to hate them for what they did, would be a pathway to the dark side. I can only rely on the justice that will be brought upon them, for the things that they have done."

Ella sensed that Jake was just inexperienced. With guidance, he could become a great Jedi. He only needed to understand the code and the Force better, in order to become a Jedi. She would help him with that, where she could.

"Do you have a Jedi Master, cousin?"

[member="Ella Nova"]
He looked at her confused he didn't say he hated sith only the he disliked them.He should explain what he had meant."I didn't say I hated the sith just dislike the I only had that they took over Coruscant.Maybe I shouldn't hate that the took over my home.But I find it hard not to hate that they took it over."He stood up straight and took a few deep breaths to calm himself.He was making himself get onedge without meaning to.He closed his eyes why he was trying to calm himself.Once he had calmed himself he opened his eyes again.He knew he had a lot to learn about the Jedi and the force.Also he had to learn a lot to become a good Jedi."No I do not have a master yet sadly."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom