Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could a Force-user train alone, how would they go about it?

[member="Caseek Vadu"]
I believe it depends entirely on whether or not they know they are a force user, after that I believe it is the same as growing any other muscle via working out and experimentation. Such as using force push then training to condense the area of effect along with mixing it with force pull to eventually have the hybrid become force grip / choke. Or widen and intensify the area of effect to become force shock-wave.
Just my thoughts though.
Everyone started some where, even the very very very first force sensitives.

[member="Mariya Fleischer"]

Yeah but there are certainly wrong ways to do it. People definitely prefer when powers are gained through RP, at least if your character started out weak. Though at the end of the day, it is YOUR character.

I am new to this, I don't know how you would go about training your character by yourself. I'm assuming you want to do so because it would be more IC. Otherwise, you could try and do training with your faction.

[member="Caseek Vadu"]

It is possible for example when starting out Kyrel had no Master and no training so what you could do especially if you have a Faction, you could learn skills may be in solo threads or threads that involve story if Training threads aren't your fancy but it is indeed possible :D

She moves like she don't care
[member="Cecilia Wissen"], it depends really. Some people may not want to go through the whole process of writing a new character as a padawan or acolyte.

Anyway I am just answering the question whether it is possible to be any rank without any master. The short answer is yes. Why is that though, depends on the writer's ability to craft a convincing story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom