Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cecilia Wissen

wp1982502.jpg

(source)

-[ Social Information and Personality ]-

NAME: Cecilia Wissen
FACTION: Je'daii Order

TITLES:
Current: Je'daii Journeyer
Former: Je'daii Padawan
ALLEGIANCES:
  • Hapes Queendom
  • Je'daii Order
LANGUAGES:
  • Hapan Language [ NATIVE ]
  • Universal Basic Standard [ NATIVE ]
HOMEWORLD: Hapes

MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual

ALIGNMENT: NEUTRALGOOD

-[ Physical Details and Descriptions ]-

SPECIES: Human [Hapan]
SEX:
Female

HEIGHT: 5'8" (173cm)
WEIGHT: 140lb (64kg)

EYES: Blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tanned

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

-[ Strengths || Traits || Weaknesses ]-

• [+]Level-Headed - Not panicking usually is the best way to respond to the urge to panic. Cecilia knows this.
  • [+]Intelligent - Ceci's pretty damn smart, and that's always a good thing. Tactics, deduction, problem solving, wits always help people get out of tough spots.
  • [+] Persistent - Cecilia started her journey incredibly weak, losing countless battles just to get to where she is today. If you think losing one more is going to stop her, you're dead wrong.
  • [0]Forgiving - Cecilia's made many mistakes, so it figures others will too. While this can lead to new friends, it can also give someone another opportunity to stab her in the back.
  • [-]Challenge Seeker - Cecilia loves challenging herself, often attempting to do things that are too difficult. While this may be a good way to learn, it's also a very risky habit.
  • [-]Hapan Night-vision - Due to the constant light provided by the seven moons of Hapes, and their long isolation from the rest of the galaxy, Hapans have lost their ability to see in the dark almost entirely.
  • [-]Trusting - People don't earn Cecilia's trust, they earn her distrust. And even that is quite difficult. Cecilia tends not to sense treachery until it's too late.
  • [-]Greed - Cecilia wants to know everything, and when she learns of a particularly enticing bit of knowledge, she will stop at little to obtain it.
-[ Skills & Hobbies ]-
  • Climbing: As a child, one of Cecilia's favorite pastimes was climbing the mountains in the range nearby her hometown in Hapes. She continues her hobby today, and tries to go for a climb whenever a planet's geography permits. Her skill has continued to improve since her younger years, and helps keep her in shape.
  • Quarterstaff Fighting: Fond of it's connotation as a traveler's weapon, Cecilia decided to learn how to wield a quarterstaff at age 14, forcing her younger brother to do the same so that she could have a dueling partner. It turned into an activity that they both enjoyed, and now that Cecilia is an scholar in a galaxy of scoundrels, the quarterstaff holds a position as her preferred weapon.
  • Meditation: Ever since joining the Je'daii Order and learning to connect with the Force, Cecilia has gained an ever increasing fondness for meditation. Since that first day, she has meditated for a minimum of an hour a day, though she often does so for longer. It allows her to organize her thoughts and review what she has learned over the day, and helps relax her from her ambitions. Furthermore, it also has significantly deepened her connection with the Force, and is doubtless a factor in the rapid development of her Force abilities.
  • Engineering: After leaving Aurum, Cecilia gave up on the force and traveled the galaxy serving as a ship engineer for a vast number of crews. She's developed her skills to a point of excellence, and has no problem repairing, repurposing, or salvaging anything resembling starship tech.

-[ Biography ]-

Cecilia Wissen Was born in a small town on the planet of Hapes, and spent her entire childhood there, mostly reading books and enjoying the wilderness of Hapes. Upon hitting adulthood, she decided to study mechanical engineering and biology for the next six years at a university in Ta'a Chume'Dan. When she was 22, she met a woman while mountain climbing, and ended up talking to her for a few hours about "the Force", a conversation that ended with the Mirialan telling Cecilia that Cecilia was force sensitive, and suggested that she should try to learn more about the force if she could. After that incident, Cecilia researched the force, but was unable to find information beyond the history of its users and descriptions of what it could do. Unable to find anything about how to use the force herself, and more importantly to her details about the apparent abilities of some force users to manipulate single atoms, something that she saw a wide variety of potential applications for, and plagued by a growing desire to see the wonders of the galaxy, Cecilia left Hapes in 851 ABY upon completion of her studies. After around 2 months, she had visited a few planets, and while each one of them had individually amazed her in a variety of ways, she had now seen enough that she no longer considered herself ignorant. However, to fully understand the force, the powers it could give her, the benefits it could bring, the freedom it could bestow upon her, the knowledge she could gain to attain those goals she would first have to attain more power. To do this, she would need a teacher.

Last edited:
-[ RPs Involved In ]-

-[ Prologue ]-
Contained Threads: [1]
  1. Jade Moon: Where a wandering Cecilia makes a friend
-[ The Initiate Arc ]-
Contained Threads: [2]

1. Answers in an Archive: Cecilia finds the Je'daii order, and discovers the Force
  2. Developing Defense: Cecilia seeks out Je'daii Ar'ekk to learn self defense on her path to Journeyer
  3. [Social thread]
  4. [Mariya intro]
  5. [tomb thing]
  6. [gathering]
  7. [Shawn-Senpai-sensei teaches]

-[ Characters Slain ]-
NONE

-[ Force Powers ]-

Force Stealth [8/10]
Telekenisis [6/10]
Speed [5/10]
Jump [5/10]
Suggestion [2/10]

-[ Saber Forms ]-
  • Form II, Makashi: [ ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ]
  • Form IV, Ataru: [ ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ]

Last edited:
Credit to:
Edric Vanyan
Akabane
Kurenai Yumi and other characters by gdsryrox
Darth Carnifex (IMHO best bio I've seen on the forum)

For inspiration on writing my bios, including stylistic elements, extra details and sections, and helping me have a good standard

Credit to Arekk for finding my bio photo and adding the border and animation to my profile pic

And finally, thanks to Arekk again and Asha Hex for their assistance in the several hour search for a playby!

[member="Edric Vanyan"] thanks, that means a lot to me! Hope we get to meet IC soon!

Also I do NOT know how you found my bio, but since you found it, I should probably @mention [member="Akabane"] . I guess some people just browse character creation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom