Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscanti Dawn

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Simone"] @[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Tamara"]
Noah chuckled as he watched the good Mando hit the bad Mando in the gut. "Alright,now this is starting to get funny. But seriously man,there are three options. 1. This ends up in a 3-to-1 brawl which most likely ends with your death. 2. You run,but your hunted for the rest of your life by the Mando's,Republic and the Protectorate. 3. You surrender and serve a prison sentence. So what do you think?" Noah asked the man sarcastically as he raised his PDW and leveled the automatic weapon at the mans helmet.

Preliat didn't seem to have an emotional reaction, someone blocking your attack after much preparation was a common thing. What was not common, however, is that Preliat was a trained man, both in combat and otherwise. By no means was he a super-commando, but he definitely was becoming gifted in combat. Preliat slid on one knee towards Jaden, and came up. Rather than punching or striking, he was going for the Mandalorian's greatest weakness in unarmed combat, as a whole: grappling. Preliat started on Jaden's right side, and growled as he went to body-slam Jaden.

His first hand went for Jaden's left knee, and upon contact, would pull back and force all his balance onto his right leg, which Preliat would in turn use his own body weight to slam to the right, causing Jaden to most likely topple over. Preliat positioned his chest at Jaden's knee, and was close enough that Jaden couldn't get a substantial amount of momentum or force going to do any damage to his armored chest. Preliat excelled at dirty fighting and brawling, and this was really no different than some of the fights he had been in the hockey game.

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"]
@[member="Tamara"]
@[member="Noah Corek"]

Pa'Kar Sang

P
This sort of thing...was rare. A seemingly drunk Mandalorian, waltzing through Couruscant's streets in full armor and crushguants, convenient. Also rather strange was a man who claimed he was a part of the Protectorate, while also carrying around his armor in a bag. All of this, combined with a faulty weapon ended in Jaden's current predicament. When the Mandalorian grabbed for his knee he decided it was time to go...Up.

However, the knee grab threw him off, and the jetpack, instead of flying up, flew off diagonally, bringing Preliat along for the ride. Jaden cried out in surprise as the jetpack sent him skimming across the top of the totaled skycars, the metal of his jetpack scraping against that of the car. Hanging on to his leg, if he hadn't let go by now Preliat would soon meet the car, giving it a nice Keldabe kiss, though if it would be consensual was another question entirely.

Why him?
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Noah Corek"]

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Noah Corek"]

Tamara watched the undignified brawling. Off the bounty hunter went, punches and kicks were traded and threats and oaths exchanged. It was all so...masculine and had enough machismo to be leaking onto the floor.
And so the Wanderer let the meatheads beat each other senseless and set to work getting the ambulance and police to take the Rodian and the other casualties away. This was no time to let someone die because everyone else was too busy.

Simone

S
Simone threw her hands up in the air as a brawl between the mandalorians broke out. Stepping forward she moved to help Tamara, forgetting about her camera for the moment. As she did, the security forces finally made there move and beagn closing in on the brawl. Some surrounded @[member="Noah Corek"] , a natural response considering he was armed, armored and not a member of the Republic. Catching up with Tamara she gently touched her arm to get her attention. "Hey, um...Thanks for earlier, with the courage thing. Sorry I ran, someone had to stick a boot up security's backsides. I mean we're on the capital planet and their response time is awful." She pursed her lips and sighed. "Sorry i'm rambling. I'm Simone, and i'm likely to get arrested, so I figured I should come and say hi and thanks before I ran off again to avoid spending the night in a cell."

@[member="Tamara"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

@[member="Simone"]

Tamara smiled at @[member="Simone"]. “My name is Tamara. I’m pleased I could help. Everyone has courage, and good in them…even if some require a deep mining operation to find it. If we both make it through this mess and you want to meet up again…send me a message.”
She handed a small data chip over with some contact details.

“Take care, Ms Simone, and good luck with your story.”

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

Preliat growled, and released as soon as the other Mandalorian activated his jetpack, letting go almost as soon as he heard the exhaust. FOR THE RECORD, HE ONLY HAD ONE BEER. Preliat activated his jetpack, because as the Mand'alor knew, Preliat had a strict policy...

N
O
C
A
P
E
S

And therefore was left of the option of nothing (stupid), a giant shoulder mounted cannon thing (why on earth would he need that), or a jetpack. Preliat usually went with the jetpack or a handy-dandy-yoda backpack (birthday gift from mom). However, as he barely managed to avoid the incoming crashed car, he recoiled around, struggling to get his bearings. His head, and body bounced off the crashed cars, before he rolled in the air, and let gravity adjust him. He saw Jaden flying away, and snarled. He removed his Westar-34s, and fired a few shots, but didn't pursue. Not worth it, now. His time would come.

He yelled 'BANG BANG BANG' as the shots came from the silver barrels of the weapons, and watched him fly away. He'd be lucky to even skim the man, at this much chaos and this much going on.

Simone

S
Simone accepted the datachip with a small smile. "Sure. Lets avoid trouble next time though. There's a bar on the Void Station that suits the likes of someone not wanting any trouble, we could-"

"Ms. Simone!" A guard was shouting her name. Her smile twisted to a nervous grin.

"Gotta run." She turned and fled, a shrill whistle leaving her lips. The holocamera streamed after her as she jumped into the speeder, security guards closing in on her. She flashed them a sweet smile and shot off towards the docking bay in which her ship was held.

[Exit]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom