Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscanti Dawn

Surprisingly Tamara laid a comforting hand on @Simone’s shoulder. “Courage, my dear, courage. You’ll be just fine.”
With these reassuring words she got back to work, not knowing they were being watched….

Pa'Kar Sang

P
This time he left the cheap crap on the roof. A good old fashioned wrist mounted net launcher would do just fine...Well that coupled with a bolt or two from the stun setting on his rifle. Taking a few steps back he ran towards the edge of the roof at full sprint. Normally, flying through Couruscantii traffic was a stupid idea...But he was good at this kinda thing, or at least average by Mando standards. Besides, the police had stopped traffic in the area.

Leaping from the building gave him a good head start, with a quick glance, his helmet activated his jetpack and he was off, headed straight for the the woman. Using the jetpack more as an aide than a flying apparatus he ran atop the roofs of cars, landing on the ambulance on its way, his magnetic boots clamping onto the durasteel surface.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Simone"] @[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Tamara"]
Noah sighed as the Human held the man. As she held him,Noah punctured the mans throat with the tube,being careful to not hit any veins and only pierce the windpipe. "There,he should be able to breath fine now." Noah informed them as he got up and went to helping bandage a twi'lek woman.

Simone

S
The hand on her shoulder made her start but she welcomed the comfort nonetheless. She drew in another deep breath and looked to the skies as the lanes of traffic parted to give way to the screaming ambulances. She smiled to herself, relief washing over her, a sensation that lasted no more than a few heartbeats.

She saw him, iron clad and fixed to the ambulances roof. "Oh feth." she swore, running towards @[member="Tamara"] and @[member="Noah Corek"] , placing herself without realizing, between the mandalorian and his target. "Bounty hunter!" she yelled.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
A Mandalorian curse rolled off the young man's tongue as the Zeltron began pointing in his direction and shouting. <Well, there goes that option...> Running down the length of the ambulance, his durasteel boots slid down the transparisteel of the ambulance's viewport. Leaping from the ambulance, he ignored the warnings of the security force, firing stun bolts into their chests. Using his Jetpack to soften his fall, he landed in a roll, sweeping his left arm at the Zeltron. <Out of the way!> he shouted in Mando'a.

@Simone @Noah Corek @[member="Tamara"]

Simone

S
She heard him shout and it took a long time to process that he was not only a mandalorian but he wanted her to move. She didn't speak Mando'a but the gesture was enough.

She looked at Tamara, suddenly finding her courage and brought her fingers to her lips letting out a shrill whistle, barely audible over the noise of the sirens but her holocamera's responded nonetheless. She turned to face the bounty hunter as the camera swept past her towards him, recording everything, logging every dent in his armour, filming the way he moved and transmitting it to the datapad in her pocket.

Whatever he did, it would be recorded. Whatever her did, the authorities would find him. "NO!" she yelled pointing a finger at him "I AM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS DREN!"

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Tamara"]

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Simone"]

The appearance of an angry Mandalorian solved a mystery. Mandalorians were not the most subtle types, and blowing up speeders and then death charging survivors was perfectly in their MO.

Still, he was trying to either kill or capture a wounded person. Tamara could not stand for that.
Stepping forward she stood between the Mandalorian and his target.
<Back off, warrior,> she replied in somewhat rusty Mando’a. <No honour in this.>
From her bag she produced a silver tube. No, not a lightsabre, a grenade, the exact sort unknown for now.

Now if only the soldier @[member="Noah Corek"] would lend a hand and @[member="Simone"] would make sure the Mando’s armour was properly tagged they might stand a chance.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Folding his arms in front of him he eyed the woman carefully. She spoke Mando'a? 'She gets more and more mysterious by the minute...' Moving the thought from his head he laughed. <That small fry? You're right...I did come to pick up his sleezy tax evading arse, but he's not who I'm here for.> Lifting his arm, his helmet aided in aiming his wrist mounted net gun. <You are.> He said, pointing his index finger right at the woman's chest.

Tightening his hand into a fist there was a loud click and whir as the wrist mounted launcher fired, the sticky, chemical substance forming into a net. Blaster still in hand he lifted it up towards the Zeltron's droid, switching it to kill. "Also, I don't like cameras." And with a pull of a finger, the trigger compressed, starting the chain of events that causes the bolt of red energy to fire from his weapon. The bolt flew straight at the droid.
@Tamara @Simone @Noah Corek

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Simone"]

Tamara thought she should feel faintly honoured. After all it was her he was after. However, there was no time to feel smug.
Nets! She hated nets, but fortunately she was ready.

Stepping back she held up one hand, forming a barrier which the sticky substance uncoiled on. Stepping to the side Tamara pushed the sticky goop side and hefted her grenade.

<Why do you want me?> she asked. ‘Which one of my 257 enemies do you represent?’ she wondered to herself.

Simone

S
Simone screamed as the net came towards them and covered her face. Peeking through fingers she realized that the mystery woman who had comforted her had stopped it.

"No! Not the-" the holocam blew. Simone stared as parts dropped to the floor where it once was. She backed away, slowly until she was a few paces away then she ran, keeping the fight far enough away that it didn't cause her any damage but not so far that she couldn't see. She pulled the datapad from her pocket and set to work. Within minutes her second camera appeared behind the iron clad bounty hunter, taking the last few photos it required to fully tag his armour. Then, it simply backed away and filmed from a distance. Simone ran for the speeder that had brought her here, its driver had long since abandoned his vehicle.

She connected her datapad to the speeders communications and began to transmit the information to the nearby police forces, only to be met with firewalls.A groan escaped her ans she started slicing her way through "One of you knuckle head better put two and two together and come help us," she muttered "I swear if you don't I will put a black mark on the republic and make it my personal mission to turn your own people against you."

@Tamara @Jaden Taacyn

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Tamara"] @[member="Simone"] @[member="Jaden Taacyn"]
(I have class and track practice. Get of my back! No offense.)
Noah had gone to help out some more wounded,that was until he heard scream and blaster fire. Sighing,Noah ran back to the bench he was at before and pulled out a duffle bag. From withing that duffel bag,he withdrew a set of Hekler'Kok Ranger Armor,with its armorweave trenchcoat,a Corek Custom PDW,a grenade bandoleer,complete with force-breakers,flashbangs,concussions,frag and thermal detonators,and finally his two cortosis weave vibroblades. Once he had put the armor on,sheathed the blades and slung the bandoleer across his torso,he load a 30-round mag of tungsten cored rounds into his PDW and went to see what the problem was. Upon arriving,he noticed that the Human was holding a grenade,the Zeltron was in a speeder fiddling with her datapad and a Mando was standing there hold what looked like a wrist launcher at the Human. "What the kark happened here?" Noah asked as he raised his rifle towards the Mando.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
A heavy sigh escaped the man as his shoulders slumped, and his arms fell to his side in disappointment. "You all really need to find better company than these louts." the Mandalorian said, gesturing towards the Rodian and the Human woman with dark hair, blaster still in hand. "Both of these people have pretty sizable bounties...Though this one less so." Speaking about the Rodian tax evader, he gestured to him as well. The man seemed to be taking this entire ordeal rather calmly. Sure he had accidentally destroyed a speeder or two and caused mass panic, but it was all for a good cause. "Besides, with the money you could get with her head?" he whistled, insinuating that the woman was more than worth a speeder or two to the right people. "Now if you will excuse me sir, I'll leave my condolence check at their doors...If I can walk out with her...Whatever her name is." he said, speaking and nodding to the woman with black hair.

If he could get the mercenary to join him, he was pretty sure he could get her, split the reward and still have enough to live rather well for a time. Maybe, just maybe his extremely ordinary life was taking a turn for the better! Shrugging now he looked towards the merc again. "But if you don't want in, then please stay out of my way."
@[member="Noah Corek"] @Simone @Tamara

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Simone"] @[member="Tamara"]
Noah laughed as the man started to talk to him about backing down. "Dude,for the poodoo you just pulled,your black marked by the Republic,if you threaten me or shoot at me,you'll be black marked by the Omega Protectorate as well." Noah informed the man as he switched the safety off on his rifle. "Tell me how much the woman has on her head,will you?" Noah half demanded and half asked as he aimed the rifle at the mans head,ready to release a hail of armor piercing rounds at the man.

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @[member="Noah Corek"]

The sound of sirens could be heard coming closer. Soon there would be all manner of security persons present, even some Jedi possibly, as they were in sight of the Temple.
Tamara held up her hand, not to do anything, but to try and calm the tension. "My ruthless Mandalorian friend, your overzealousness has left you exposed. There's no need for more violence. Surrender, or run away if you must, but you are not taking me or this man anywhere. I am Tamara, and I am not going to let it happen."
She looked across at the military man whose gun was out. If diplomacy failed it would be down to a fight.

Simone

S
A whoop of delight came from the speeder Simone was hiding in as she cleared the firewall. She clapped a hand over her mouth and peered from her hiding place as her images began to flood the security systems. She turned her eyes form the would be fight and settled them upon the Jedi Temple. An idea struck her. She set to work again as sirens screamed towards the group, this time she sliced her way not into the security systems communication systems but she slid her way into the temples using their system to boost her broadcast signal to whoever and whatever she could reach.

Jumping out of the vehicle she flashed a few hand signals at her camera. Anyone that would pick up the broadcast would see the bodies that littered the streets, the smoke rising for the exploded speeder and the panicked look on a great many, even the paramedics that had just arrived were looking nervous. "People of the Republic, take a good long look at this carnage. This is your capital planet. This is live feed. This is the truth before it can be brushed under another rug and kept there." Simone spoke through an earpiece she'd pulled from her pocket, forever ready to snatch up a moment like this. The camera panned round to reveal her, looking disheveled, the gash on her arm was still oozing blood and there were small grazes on her face she was not even aware of. "Less than half an hour ago, a speeder was hit by a bounty hunter. The casualties caused by the explosion have not yet been counted but as you can see, the situation is not pretty."

The camera moved again, this time zooming in on the trio in the middle, poised to fight with the carnage in the background. "That bounty hunter is still here, he is still walking and threatening. The security forces have their heads shoved so far up their backsides they have only just become aware of the situation and that's because I've just sent them mail. But the icing on the cake?" The camera panned out revealing the Jedi Temple. "Yes ladies and gentleman, that is the Jedi Temple. 'Where are the Jedi?' I hear you asking. I've been asking myself that very question since this began. This is happening on their doorstep and they are no where to be seen! What does that say about your precious Republic? Security forces incapable of dealing with what will be considered a minor incident. And the JEDI?! The Jedi that you put so much faith in, the Jedi that allowed the murdered @[member="Matsu Ike"] back in their midst! They are silent. What will you make of this @[member="Linna Beorht"] , @[member="Maerys Cadalthor"] ? What will you say to pull the blindfold over our eyes this time?"

The connection cut, and Simone swore loudly. "Keep filming that group!" She told the camera as she retrieved her datapad from the speeder. She began to set up a list of question to ask the two 'heroes of the day' as she would portray them. Provided of course, the bounty hunter didn't do them any harm.

Mandalorians.

This man was not one. Preliat shoved through the crowd, snarling beneath his helmet. The paramedics and Republic security forces that tried to stop him were met with a crushgaunt RIGHT IN THE KISSAH. He stepped past Noah, Tamara, and the camera girl. He lifted up his helmet for a moment, and winked at the Zeltron, before turning towards the man in the center. He had caused enough problems, and Preliat's holonet-infused helmet BLEW UP (ha.ha.) when the mentions of the two bounties had crashed with another Mandalorian. He picked up his pace, and walked straight up to the Mandalorian, face to face.

The Mandalorian had earned his stripes, recently. Dromund Kaas fell, he watched the throne blow to pieces. He was a conqueror of the Dark Harvest, though the Dark Harvest left him more scars than he inflicted on it. He stared at the other Mandalorian, before swiftly removing his Westar-34. He cared little for the others around him, this Mando'ad was going to get what was coming to him.

Mandalorian causing problems, Mandalorian would solve it.

"You're going to stand down. Drop the bounties. And come with me, back to Mandalore. And then we will decide of what to do with you. Otherwise, I will kill you right on the spot."

@[member="Simone"]
@[member="Tamara"]
@[member="Noah Corek"]
@[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Behind the mask the Mandalorian's eyes narrowed. Rather than overzealous behavior the real lesson learned today was not to buy from dirty Hutts, dirty meaning low ranking, gutter Hutts. Sucking his teeth at the sudden appearance of Preliat and the sounds of approaching sirens. Preliat, despite his age, was well known now among the rank and file Mandalorians, and thus his armor a sort of icon for the common men and grunts like himself. Regardless of this though, he had no grounds "ordering" anyone around. But exacerbating the situation wouldn't help anyone, especially himself. Flourishing his pistol and sliding it into its holster he rested his hands on his hips and sighed. "You're right pretty lady, though your bounty is pretty high...I wonder how long you'll be safe around here now that your friend has your face plastered all over the Republic."

Taking a cautious step forward towards the Rodian now he spoke again. "But I digress, this man...has a few things to answer for, and I'd rather like to get paid. This...misunderstanding can be easily absolved...if his little green head comes back with me. Cool?" The sirens grew ever louder as the conversation continued.
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @Simone @Tamara @Noah Corek

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"]

"I don't know who has a bounty on me, but whoever they are, they are going to have as little success as you. And no, you are not taking him anywhere. I am not going to let you do that. You can leave now and take your chances trying to escape the law, or you can stay and try and make me. You will have more chances with the former, I assure you."
She looked to left and right. @[member="Noah Corek"] and @[member="Preliat Mantis"] were both formidable warriors. The odds were stacked against the bounty hunter.

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] @Tamara @Simone @Noah Corek

Preliat placed the barrel of the Westar-34 against the helmet of Jaden, and he was obviously unhappy beneath his helmet. The response to the question about the Rodian tax evader, and swiftly kicked him in the chest, causing the Rodian to fall over. He put the barrel of the gun back into Jaden's face."You scum sucking piece of ****. I would rather myself get shot than even for a second, think about letting you get away."Preliat tucked the weapon into the thigh holster, and curled his fingers into a fist at his side. And in the taking care of business in a flash manner that he always presented, went for a very soft spot- the ribs, crushgaunts and all. He wheeled his arm back, and went straight for the gut shot. Due to the fact that Jaden didn't have a guard up, and his hands rested on his hips, Preliat doubted the man would even for a moment have a chance to block the incoming punch. And if by some miracle he did, Preliat had a flurry of other tools and maneuvers to use to bring the man into a bloody pulp.

Pa'Kar Sang

P
Of course, the woman was right again. Though bounty hunters were a very large part in this well oiled society that they called the Galaxy, local police often weren't happy with them when they got into trouble. Weighing his options he decided that this...Was not an ideal situation, though his train of thought was interupted by the brash Mandalorian he had heard stories of. 'Really? This hot headed welp is leading battles?' He asked himself. "I don't appreciate your-"

His sentence was interrupted by the gut punch, or the rather straight forward, obvious punch made after walking over and putting a blaster to his head as if he were some sort of still object, oblivious to the changing scenario. The punch was easily blocked, easily countered as Jaden sidestped and pushed. <What the hell was that about mate?> he switched into Mando'a.
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom