Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscant: Please Take My Money [Galactic Alliance, corporations, interested organizations]

[member="Sor-Jan Xantha"]

I will get them past boarders without a problem. We will use false transponders, localized for the area. If that fails, well we got the guns too. Best call is to not them first after all. If there is anything else you need let me know. I am scoping out an old passage that will be a little longer if your interested but it will be less patrolled and therefore safer. Space is big after all, there are lots of ways to get around. But if time is of the essence, let me know, we can go the short way. --Cpt J

James Justice said:
"Dear sir or madam, enclosed you will find a bank account number linked to a bank account in the Outer Rim with 3 million credits. Please allocate these funds to an orphanage and school program for the children of the under city, the Jessica Justice Orphanage. To assist in the building materials SocMin Fed will be donating half a ton of Durasteel. I look forward to doing business with you and helping make Coruscant great again. Please keep me posted on the happenings of this Orphanage and the further needs to complete it. Sincerely, James Justice"

[member="James Justice"]

Captain Justice-

Thank you for your generous monetary and materiel donation. I've partnered with the IGBC to establish several targeted relief funds, and we respect the intended purposes of all earmarked donations.Your funds will be allocated to your excellent choice of project. Additionally, the IGBC and I have each begun matching all monetary donations, so your three million credits unlocked an additional six million for your orphanage fund. Let me also give you my personal thanks for facilitating Master Xantha's commtech shipments from Drall across the One Sith border. Your work is crucial.

Best wishes,
Mara Merrill

Nyos Val said:
[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

<<<To: Whom it may Concern
<<<Subject Line: Coruscant Rebuild
<<<From: InVal Cybernetics
-----Message Included-----

'I am Nyos Val, CEO of InVal Cybernetics. I am contacting you regarding your request for donations. The rebuilding of Coruscant is an important task, I applaud you for your initiative in this matter. I am proposing to donate the resources to build a medical facility in my companies name, as well as supply the staff and supplies for those affected by the recent tragedies. All of my assets will be involved, I have already commissioned an increased in supply manufacturing and am arranging transportation to the City planet to look for a suitable location.

If your wager of 2-1 is accurate, the combined funds would be far sufficient to commission the build. I'd personally accompany the first shipment of goods and staff to ensure my involvement.

If you have any questions of counter proposals, please do not hesitate to respond.

I eagerly await your decision, Nyos Val

CEO of InVal Cybernetics and Manufacturing
-----Message Concluded-----
>>>
[member="Nyos Val"]

Mr. Val-

Thank you for your generous donation. I've partnered with the IGBC to establish several targeted relief funds, and we respect the intended purposes of all earmarked donations.Your funds will be allocated to your excellent choice of project. Additionally, the IGBC and I have each begun matching all monetary donations, so every million credits you allocate will unlock an additional two million credits for your medical facility construction fund. Let me also give you my personal thanks for facilitating prosthetic options in a region that desperately needs them.

Best wishes,
Mara Merrill
Thank you for your generous monetary and materiel donation. I've partnered with the IGBC to establish several targeted relief funds, and we respect the intended purposes of all earmarked donations.Your funds will be allocated to your excellent choice of project. Additionally, the IGBC and I have each begun matching all monetary donations, so your three million credits unlocked an additional six million for your orphanage fund. Let me also give you my personal thanks for facilitating

Titan

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"], my gravest concerns are for the people of Corusant, therefore would you allow my ships to enter the system to pick up the refugees temporarily in order to house them nearby. Two million credits will accompany the ships to help rebuild the housing and jobs of the people of the under and mid city.

Titan's letter was sent to the head of the reconstruction effort, and was sent immediately after he finished writing it.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
IGR Brokerage, Coruscant office. The start-up office with realtors all around the corner work day and night to satisfy the desires of the all-too-many whose homes have been destroyed, as well as those who would rather live off-world that additional help had to be asked for to cope with the demand. He would rather hire among the refugees that also lost their livelihoods and the process of recruiting the would-be realtors began in earnest. In the final days of One Sith rule over Coruscant, the One Sith let IGR operate unopposed despite it being known that an Alliance general owned the outfit, and that was taken by many in the real estate industry as proof that the One Sith didn't care at all about the economy or had no desire to wage economic warfare. The ambience in at office is not that great: they all feel overworked, with hundreds of clients at their door every single minute.

"Utinni! We have been working overtime over the past few weeks while the demand for real estate from the part of survivors whose homes have been destroyed in the wake of Directive 12 soars" a Jawa recruit commented.

"We are going to need additional servers on rush order. Please stand by" another realtor complained.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Mr. Kryze-

Thank you for your generous donation. I've partnered with the IGBC to establish several targeted relief funds, and we respect the intended purposes of all earmarked donations.Your funds will be allocated to your excellent choice of project. Additionally, the IGBC and I have each begun matching all monetary donations, so every million credits you allocate will unlock an additional two million credits for housing construction. Let me also give you my personal thanks for facilitating housing options in a region that desperately needs them.

Since system security is a priority, please use only non-combat vessels when aiding the Coruscant relief effort. This is by request of the Galactic Alliance Supreme Commander.

Best wishes,
Mara Merrill

Titan

Miss Merrill, in that case I shall send only no-combat ships as requested. The news that the IGBC has signed such a deal brings great joy to me.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
The process begins anew, while the Rasta Sub and the Exodus take up almost all the space for bulk freight at Westport, between them, Dunames got ready to fly the Exodus to JanFathal, where it is to fetch another shipment of duracrete on top of the shipment of duracrete shipped in from Verkuyl. It would seem that, after seeing what Darth Centax (and General Verde prior to that) did to them, the Financial District needed several shipments of duracrete to be effectively rebuilt. Now that Dunames was to transfer to the Exodus, she realizes that ships that big were having similar bridge configurations, at least as far as the Rasta Sub and the Exodus, alongside their respective classes, were concerned. As she had the preflight check made, she would realize that she would need more than just one R9 unit for the preflight check.

"I knew that maintenance requirements for the Exoduses were a little high but bulk freight is just one aspect of the business, much like Bubba the Hutt does. You have to say, Bubba the Hutt is most famous for being a quasi-independent space trucker, but unfortunately he has to stay in orbit"

"Why Bubba the Hutt all of a sudden? Did he pledge something?"

"I just happened to chance on his Baleen-class ship as he trucked around here"

Dear Miss Merrill,

I accept, and have begun the process of delivering supplies to Coruscant. Construction is to begin by weeks end (local time). I look forward to the success your organization brings in the rebuilding of a great world in need of assistance.

Nyos Val

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
"All clear, we can lay in a course for JanFathal that I have never seen in many months by now... JanFathal may be our corporate headquarters but I may contemplate moving it somewhere in First Order space"

"True, you seem to be much more often in First Order space than near JanFathal by now" the chief engineer of the Exodus told Dunames.

"We will have the execs in First Order space, Taking Off on a Star Tour on Ringo Vinda. We have our light-sided ducks in a row but JanFathal is saturated by now. More room to expand in First Order space, I concur"

"Lightspeed to JanFathal!"

JanFathal was to the northwest. They were to be able to land on JanFathal's surface, collecting durasteel, transparisteel as well as other components usually in use for rebuilding the massive skyscrapers. Many in the galaxy have come to despise the commander of the One Sith 5th Army, one [member="Darth Centax"]. More than [member="Darth Carnifex"], he symbolizes the atrocities the One Sith is willing to commit. One can easily imagine that Dunames installed a poster of Darth Centax with a red X on it in the bridge of the Exodus and, in effect, of all ships longer than 500 meters in Star Tours' fleet. And the lengthy takeoff sequence needed to be carefully executed or else they would incur big trouble before the ship would even leave Coruscant's atmosphere.

Matreya

After debating more with my people, we at Merr-Sonn have chosen to offer more assistance. We will be offering assistance with rebuilding, offering temporary housing, pharmaceuticals as needed, and defensive points to be put in place, including a full sized planetary shielding.

My people will arrive soon enough.

A R C E N E A U * T R A D E * S T A T I O N
Coruscant Orbit

The behemoth Trade Station hull gave a soft red glow from the nearby sun. It lay just outside the orbit of Coruscant, beyond the shipyards circling the Jewel of the Core.

Already several companies were utilizing the extended offer from ATC to use the station as their staging point. Fuel was discounted for all businesses lending humanitarian aid or relief forces.

Basic goods like water, food, and medicine would be brought in by convoy from the nearby Kuat and Corellian Sector. The Ecumenopolis held a population of trillions, and while one could suggest that there had been only moderate damage to specific sites, there was still much to do.

Those wishing to dock on ATC station and take advantage of the utilities there would be able to.

Some days later...

Gir watched as the Stellar Enterprise slid through space among Coruscant's orbital traffic. Diminutive shuttles and freighters flitted in and around shimmering skyhooks and massive bulk freighters. We're almost close to something normal now...Almost. He pivoted on his foot to walk across the bridge of the ship to the factory liaison station, where a duros wearing a gray Labs jumpsuit idly tapped his stylus across his broad forehead. Gir rested his hand on the console.

"How close are we to deployment of the OSET?"

The duros looked down at his console, "Current estimate is 10 minutes according to automated reports."

"When was the last time you talked to Wadst?"

The duros glanced at his console, "About ten minutes ago."

"What did he say then?"

"They were almost ready."

Like that proverbial woman who is only going to take give five minutes to get ready...and then takes an hour. Still, Gir couldn't entirely fault hte foreman down there. After all, he had successfully built and launched a half-dozen orbital mirrors now with no incidents or accidents. Perhaps more importantly, he had supervised the Stellar Enterprise's conversion over from making basic industrial goods to the massive satellites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom