Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Coruscant Isolation

Was actually very friendly
Khefiit was standing near Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely anyway, so he turned to her and grinned. "Sshall we?"

If she acquiesced, he'd urge her to take the stance while he sent basic Shii-Cho strikes at her. Under no circumstances would his training saber burn her. He'd consider it a personal failing as a teacher. That didn't mean he'd hold back off she was ready, it just meant he knew how to pull a strike so it came close but didn't touch. That meant it was up to her to take the Center of Being stance and give it a try.

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
In four different ways, Auraya was welcomed into the fold of the present Jedi.
She offered Khefiir Khefiir a sheepish smile, and a bow of her head, and took a few steps closer. There she was met by L'yoom Ka L'yoom Ka whose words had that smile grow into a beam of delight at the way in which she referred to the lesson at hand. "Force Awesome?" she nodded her head some eagerly, and returned the woman's bow. "I would love to learn it, thank you L'yoom. I'm Auraya..."
Even Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely took it upon herself to invite her to join them. It was strange in truth, to have so many eager to get to know her. A first, to be sure.
It wasn't until Ryv Ryv himself gave her the go ahead though that she finished her walk toward them and therein she did her third and final bow, this time to the rest of them.
"You're sure I'm not intruding, Master Ryv?" she inquired, peeking around at the others. "Thank you..."
As their now-instructor went off to get things set up, she waited patiently. And as he explained the day's lesson a small pinprick of excitement began to well up within her. It was as though he knew, which of course he didn't. This was exactly the sort of thing she needed to learn, in a moment like this. Perhaps she would seek out Kisaku Oroken Kisaku Oroken when she got the chance, share the knowledge with him.
Provided she could figure it out, of course.
It seemed like something her fellow Padawan would benefit from.
As the Trandoshan stepped over to Rose, so too did Auraya make her way over to the gentleman she did not know. Vexander Graves Vexander Graves was not a Jedi she'd ever met before, but she reckoned that didn't really matter. Until not too long ago, none of these Jedi were known to her. In fact, in this room alone she only knew the two instructors.
She inhaled a slow breath, and stopped before him. Bowed lowly.
"I am Padawan Auraya," she informed him, before hastily correcting it to "Raya... Just Raya is fine."
As she rose back up, hopefully finding out his name in turn, she stole a quick glance back at Ryv and tried to mimic the stance he had taken. Lightsaber held horizontally, hilt just beneath her chin. She knew that her form would take some work to get right, but the meditative part?
That was something she felt a little more comfortable with, to be sure.

| Auraya Irath-Ur | Ryv Ryv | Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely | L'yoom Ka L'yoom Ka | Khefiir Khefiir |
iMiqfw4.png
When Ryv Ryv began to talk, he just paid attention to the young man. Perhaps he was just a Knight for the being being, but he was a good teacher and knew exactly what to say to make his point come across, especially to the young Padawans present today.

Vexader's goal today was quite different... but seeing a live training session and helping other grow in their skills, that was part of his job and by the Light he would do his job when he was told to do it.

After asking to take pairs, Vex thought of picking someone but instead decided to wait to see how the pairings would go and what the Padawans wanted to do. Afterall, this exercise required them to ease their emotions and control them and being with someone they felt comfortable with would help in this first steps... in the long run... they would have to manage in the heat of battle... but as a start... this would do.

A young girl who introduced herself as Raya stepped up in front of him and bowed.

"And you can call me Vex" he smiled as he took his lightsaber which ignited itself without the touch of a switch but by placing his hand in the hilt and holding it alone, the Cyan Blade came to life in an instant. The blade hummed loudly as all lightsabers did, there was nothing different our out of the ordinary "Do not worry, I'll set it up to the lowest setting and if it hits, you'll feel some small numbness at first" he punched a button and the plasma beam just flickered for a moment and the humm was softer, the light still cyan but it was whiter "Then in a few seconds it will be back to normal"

The corellian Jedi placed his lightsaber in a diagonal way, and ready himself, but first he had to make sure Auraya Irath-Ur was ready.

"Place yourself in center of being... take your time and nod when you believe you are ready, take as long as you need, if you have questions now is the time"

The man kept smiling, hoping no to look like a creep, but he just needed her to be comfortable enough despite the fact that she would most likely get hit at some point, although he would try not to.

L'yoom was shocked, widening her eyes as she turned slightly, hearing Ryv speak of her thoughts. "Oh.. is that not what its called?" She said simply, embarrassed yet again at her growing understanding of the modern setting. There was still plenty to learn for the Padawan, like that Force Reading isn't actually a thing... but don't tell her that.

She gathered herself gesturing Auraya over to accompany her as Ryv began to speak. Her eyes followed him in meticulous detail, like missing him blink would have somehow thrown her over overboard. Every word landed on her ears like piercings, sticking there and being memorized for all eternity. Already she was repeating herself softly, mumbling phrases to herself, which might have given off the impression that she was absolutely insane.

"Center of Being... The Awesome Force." She murmured softly to herself, nodding at understanding what Ryv was actually talking about before.

Though, something seemed to stem out from Ryv as he spoke of the New Jedi Order. This concept of family was not mentioned in the scrolls she had read. Though she had often seen that the concept of it was debated. Was this something else entirely? A kind of metaphysical premise to imply a unification in hearts and mind? The Force. We are all connected through the Force. Is that what this means?

The thoughts in L’yoom’s mind boggled her as she listened intently for more wisdom, taking in everything and fortifying these truths in mind. As Ryv did it, she did-- simply mimicking the motion as she watched closely. "This is all very exciting." She said softly.

Her concentration was broken as a drone fired, then another, tracing those moments like pictures in a book. It was astonishing to see what the Force was capable of, only having been able to harness her own in recent days. Now was her chance to put all she had learned in old dusty tomes to work and prove she was anything but..

“A g a i n . . . “

A failure.

While her mind may be plagued with the past, every day she met someone new, it seemed as though her world became less about what Mother embedded into her and more about what the future brings and that the Force is truly alive.

L’yoom held in her glee at trying the meditative stance for herself, trying to settle her mind as she moved to get a clear space for them. She watched Ryv approach and stared at him for a moment. As he approached, she seemed like she had a very important question to ask him. “What’s a ‘Baby Cakes’?” She said, tilting her head up at Ryv as she held out her own saber as she was instructed previously, waiting for an answer before she would close her eyes.

The fluorescent blade boasted its moonstone illumination, giving her a moment to think, hearing that ever so welcoming hum of the blade.

‘What would Mother think?’

Her facial expression clearly displayed her thoughts, as they always seemed to do. The girl's mind was being plagued with memories of disapproval. Though in her, was a fight this time. That expression would steadily fade, though stuggling.

Auraya Irath-Ur Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely Ryv Ryv Khefiir Khefiir Vexander Graves Vexander Graves

Last edited:
rose relaxed as he apologized and smiled. "I am sorry as well. there is nothing that you could learn from me. compared to anyone in this room i am no one. you can chose anyone here and learn much more then you would from i. thank you for your kindness." rose grinned at @Ryvs comment and turned raising a brow. "oh you know how i like to be your good girl." she ran her fingers through her hair with a laugh as he gave directions. "would you like to pair with me vex? it would be a good way to get rid of all the tension between us. who would pass up a chance to beat me to a pulp anyways?" she held out a hand to him awaiting his response. the irritation with his presence had completely faded with the apology he had made. "no reason to hold out on me give it your all i enjoy a challenge." rose noticed Khefiit and smiled softly. "oh sure!" she seemed happy to train with him. "same goes for you. a little pain wont stop me i had my own fair share and you get used to it welcome even." she got her own training saber returning to him she closed her eyes taking a deep breath leaving her own feelings dropping into the 'hands' of the force she twitched a little.

(i wont be very active anymore. for a long time probably but i will be on today.)

Last edited:
Was actually very friendly
Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

As the chatty redheaded mammal began to use the Centre of Being technique, Khefiir kept up a gentle pressure with basic Shii-Cho strikes. He didn't respond, not to be rude but to focus on what they needed to do. She seemed to be getting the general idea well.

Centre of Being was a little like Juyo, in Khefiir's eyes: it wasn't a complete lightsaber style by any means, but it opened up all kinds of possibilities for adaptation. Bits and pieces of other styles fit into the gaps, courtesy of muscle memory. That was the main reason he never taught Juyo to students who didn't already know a few other Forms - but Centre of Being was vastly more benign.

she waited for his attack to get close before a simple flick of the wrist deflected it. she continued to defend herself with ease. rose let herself get lost in memory as she continued the training.this was not even close to how she was treated when training with her last master. it was intriguing to her. how careful her partner was to not harm her. while the other would specifically try to and usually did. she did grow fast under him though but it also was harmful to her education. mentally mostly. she then let go of her thoughts returning to the task at hand.

Khefiir Khefiir

Last edited:

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Master Vex," she said, briefly casting her gaze over the rest of the class. Rose and Khefiir were already getting into the motion of the practice, but for once she didn't allow herself to feel as though she was falling behind. She inhaled a slow breath, and then focused back on the Jedi before her. Listening out for Ryv's voice in the process.
She recentered herself, adjusted her grip on the hilt of the lightsaber, and closed her eyes. With a snap-hiss she activated the blade, and slowly but surely sank herself into a deep, meditative state. A slow inhale, a slow exhale, her muscles began to loosen up, her body limber, as the Force flowed through her and then into her blade.
Not one to rush it, she gave herself a moment longer. Another breath or two, clearing away the fog from her brain, stretching out her senses and allowing the Force to envelop her.
Then she nodded.

Master Vex... he chuckled a bit... that was not the intent of him teaching the diminutive for his name...

"I...I actually meant..." he noticed that she was getting deep into the center of being... following step by step Ryv Ryv 's instructions, if they had to follow steps in the sand, she tried really hard to place her feet in the footsteps that he had left behind. In order to avoid breaking her concentration, the Jedi Master just stayed quiet and watched as she went deeper in the Force.

For a moment, he thought that he would provide a few words of guidance, of reassurance and confirmation on what she was doing and how she was achieving the goal. But The Sword was giving the instructions today, and his goal was just to test how well they were following them.

The bearded man could feel the Force flowing, like a soft breeze swinging around her in a small whirlwind subtle enough... but it was there allright and Vex could feel it... but not see it.

In just a few moments, she nodded giving him the sign to test her and that is when Vex just moved forward.

At first, Vex thought of going all-in from the start, but that wouldn't help her with her first test... instead, he decided to go easy and do exponential increments on difficulty. For that reason, he first moved forward with the most basic attack of Shii Cho. With a quick but elegant move, Vexander took his hilt with his right hand only and proceeded to strike target zone 1... however, knowing that it would be most likely quite easy, he moved inmediately to target zone 2... attacking the right part of her chest aiming for her ribs in a horizontal sweep and then, moving his lightsaber above his head; he brought his lightsaber to another horizontal sweep targeting zone 3: her left chest area.

Auraya Irath-Ur

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
It was as though she were blindfolded once again. Back in that training room with her Master, where they'd spent what had to have been hours drilling through the Form. For those who had seen her less-than-ideal go of it during Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo 's lesson, there'd be a marked change in her performance. Even if Shii-Cho was not the focus of their session today, the way in which she reacted to Vex's zone strikes spoke to that.
Instinct took over, the flow of the Force signaling to her as he brought his saber through the various zones. Each motion was short and precise, exchanging only as much energy as required. It had become common place for her now to train on such things as the sun set over the Temple and the training rooms became far more barren. Most nights it was the only way she could sleep.
Her breathing remained steady, regulated, there was no mishap as there had been at the end of that long session with Zaavik, no black abyss seeking to drag her down, she simply fell into the meditative state the way she always had. It came naturally to her, where other things were decidedly more of a struggle. She was nothing if not determined, and the art of meditation certainly played a part in fueling that.

"Well done Raya" Vexander took a couple of steps back with his lightsaber pointing to the ground in a diagonal way to the ground in his right side. The movements that she did, they were quite easy since he wanted to keep it simple... but he couldn't just say that he made it easy... the flow that she kept with the help of the Force and due to her calmness was still something to be praised.

"Almost like if you have this mastered" regardless of the fact if she was looking at him or not, his tone was cheerful nonetheless and she would most likely perceive it as such "Still, let's level up a bit" Without further notice, he took a deep breath and lunged himself forward those two steps he had retreated before... he aimed at something familiar for her hoping that her calmness would allow her to make a simple move the first time... for that reason, his first strike was aimed at where he left off the last time around... target zone 3.

However, after that first strike... the next four attacks he did were completely at random, not following the sequential and incremental attacks he tried before, from target zone 3 he moved over to target 6, then to 3 again... then he rolled over his own body and attacked 4 and proceeded with her shoulder on target zone 2 and finally he moved his lightsaber down to the hand to disarm her if possible... always doing quick and precise movements but still keeping it to ground level... he then expected for her to allow her connection to the Force to guide in the flurry of attacks he unleashed upon her.

Auraya Irath-Ur

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Approaching the padawan, Ryv reached for one of the training sabers held by the droids nearby. It released the weapon into his hand and turned towards one of the sliding panels it came from. He smiled at L'yoom and stopped just a few feet away, head tilted to the side at her strange question. His typical smile went topsy-turvy as laughter erupted from deep within him. He held a finger up, begging the girl for a moment while he doubled over, his free hand pressed into his knee to keep him standing aloft. After a minute of failed attempts to rein everything back in, he straightened to wipe a tear from his eye.

"That's a real odd way to start a training session, kid," Ryv said with a grin. "Baby cakes, huh? I'd say it's a nickname or term of endearment, something said to someone else you care about in uhh- a romantic way, I guess."

He looked over her form and nodded. "Alright, you've got the stance mostly down, which is good. Tuck in your left elbow a bit. Want it pressed lightly against the body. It'll act as an anchor point if you wind up against some stronger than you. Help you keep your grip, so your saber doesn't get knocked away or into you."

Ryv began to pace around the togruta, his amber gaze taking in every detail of her form. The kiffar could tell combat experience of some kind lurked just beneath the surface from her footwork alone.

"Lookin' good, L'yoom. Let's try and get you into that meditative state first. That way, we can avoid any potential injury," he paused in front of her as before, taking up the training blade in hand, mirroring the stance he'd presented to the class. "We're gonna do a simple breathing exercise together, okay? I want you to close your eyes and take a deep, deep breath. Seven seconds in, hold it for five seconds, and then seven seconds out. The key to meditation is allowing yourself to just slow down. Quiet your mind, focus not on your surroundings but the absence of everything else around you. Try to feel the force. It's sorta like a vast ocean, connecting all things, just invisible. Find the current around you. Feel the waves gently rolling over your skin."

He took a deep breath once finished. His back straightened as his chest puffed out, filling with the breath the Jedi Knight needed to sustain himself. For five seconds, he stood there, counting within his head, before slowly breathing out. The movements weren't meant to stir himself or those nearby.

Once he found his center, the kiffar opened his eyes and took up his blade, waiting silently for his partner.

It now made more sense why Ripley referred to Ryv as the baby of cakes. This was fine, for Ryv believed within the concept of family and therefore it was justified to also believe that they endear one another. The togruta had certainly studied the idea of attachments and their benevolent nature, there was a risk but for some it seemed to be worth it. It was an interesting concept, though L’yoom herself had never had such a question ever occur, as it was never one that was ever offered. Regardless, L’yoom held a cheeky smile up to Ryv as she held the saber out. Her eyes would leave him to center herself, looking onward and listening closely.

“Elbow tucked… Grip firm, not too tight.” She mused, thinking for a moment. Her fingers curled around the hilt, her form practically matching the alignment she watched to the T.

L’yoom was focused, determined to be on her best footing. She needed to make up for the rather unflattering display of being completely rolled over by the droid. Now was her chance to show that she wasn’t the failure that her Mother deemed her to be. In all the time she had trained on her home planet, she knew for certain there was always a way to survive. Always.

As she grew more comfortable in the position, she followed the words as Ryv spoke them, like notes of music in the air. There was a rhythm to his voice, it was no wonder many listened to it. Her heart began to slow to the focus of her mind, like a babbling brook settling into a gentle current. Her chest slowly rose and fell, eyes steadily falling closed as she felt it. The force, coursing through her like lightning through the clouds.

"Quiet... focus... feel the force. Find the current."

The voice became a gentle echo to the mind of the padawan, one that suddenly was cascaded with a cosmic array of calamity. The force’s eyes were open, witnessing the maelstrom of currents surrounding her in the astral plane. Her montrails could sense it, enhancing it further as she welcomed the embrace. It felt as though she could sense the movements of her surroundings as though every single one was of her own. It all felt so warm and peaceful.

In this almost otherworldly state, she could see soft waves throughout the force as others moved, as though it were some kind of echolocation-- but she knew it was more than that.

Outside the mind of the Padawan, she remained steady and collected.

Her eyes opened briefly with sharp inhale, shuttering at the sensation of the force coursing through her veins. Eyes fluttered shut as she exhaled softly, and was suddenly again at peace. All in all, it just appeared as though she had been standing there for maybe a few seconds, but in her mind, the world had seemingly revealed itself to her all the same. Her padawan attire gently moved with a soft breeze, indicating that she was ready.

L’yoom was locked In-tune with the force. Ryv Ryv

Auraya Irath-Ur

A
Raya had to fight back the urge to open an eye and peer at the Master as he spoke to her.
It was hard to reject the respect she'd been taught, in moments like these where such was a necessity. If she looked whenever someone spoke she'd never actually learn the task at hand. It required concentration, patience, and guidance. Still she couldn't allow herself to simply ignore him either. So she drew back just a little of her focus to the present in order to speak.
"Thank you, Master Vex," she said, with full sincerity, and though the meditation itself seemed effortless the act of letting herself go and accepting the will and guidance of the Force was significantly more difficult. Like a battle in her brain. The same battle she'd been fighting with Shii-Cho until Zaavik took part of the conflict away by blindfolding her.
Yes, she'd be her own blindfold.
She nodded when he suggested they tried something a little more difficult. He returned to the previous zone, after she inhaled and returned to her core, and she deflected it much in the same way she had previously. Then he shook it up, no longer going in order. She had to resist the voice in her mind that told her to instinctively deflect at zone 4. This wasn't an overview of the zones, and even when training Shii-Cho she couldn't simply presume that the next would be in order.
Instead she allowed a different form of instinct to take over, for the Force to broaden her senses and give her precognition on the strikes to come. Her blade angled down to deflect, then back up, then back down. Her expression shifted through various phases of concentration, the contention inside beginning to wane.
Each of the zones, and even the mark of contact, was deflected almost effortlessly. It wasn't until he ramped it up further and went off script that she truly began to sweat. A few strikes came through her defense, and though she grit her teeth she did her best to maintain composure, to uphold the core structure beholden to this art.
Her wavering expressions settled into one of sheer determination.
When the next strike struck she took a slight step back and broke composure, using it as an excuse to take a momentary break. Her eyes opened, and she sucked in a breath as she waited for the ebb and flow of the burning sensations to wane.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"Very good," Ryv said.

L'yoom fell into a state of tranquility faster than he had expected. What she mentioned earlier made him believe the concept of inner peace wasn't something easily attainable for the huntress. Perhaps she wasn't all that different from Kisaku or Rose, a natural in the force, one who could pick up on new or difficult concepts with minimal effort. A prodigy, they were called. Those with a penchant for strength unlike anything seen before. Such force users were absent from the New Jedi Order. Most New Jedi reflected Ryv's struggle with depression and other dark emotions. Negativity stunted proper growth and development.

This generation of Jedi could be better. Ryv would make sure what tragedies befell his brethren did not take those in his charge. L'yoom and all the rest would know peace well before they watched everything they loved burned to ash around them.

"I'm gonna start working my way through Shii-Cho's most basic kata. A few simple strikes to the shoulder, followed by something towards your leg and head, okay? If you need me to slow down or stop, just lemme know. It shouldn't be difficult for you to follow. Just feel for the disruption in that grand cosmic sea. You'll feel the ripples of my intent well before the sting of my blade."

With that, Ryv followed through. He lifted the cobalt blade and slowly brought the weapon down towards the togruta's left shoulder. He pushed his emotions outward, simulating what he felt during an actual battle.

An enemy's intentions echoed in the force. It allowed a practiced Jedi to pick up on their foe's plan of action and formulate a proper countermeasure in time to defend themselves or defeat their enemy. Emotion played an important part in a battle. Be it a Sith's rage or a Jedi's lack of, anything could be felt and understood. To know your opponent's mindset created an advantage all your own.

Center of Being made such a task straightforward, given the serenity brought on by the meditation.

L’yoom waited for further instructions, still enamored with the feeling she held. Ryv’s voice bounded in her mind like an echo in the distance before the sound came clear to her, as though speaking within her mind. The girl listened and kept her focus, letting the Force course through her.

“Okay…” She mused softly, watching to see the sudden mesh of energy emit from Ryv. The emotion like a spark in the otherwise oceanic void. Her hands holding the hilt would rise up, angling the blade to meet Ryv’s blade. Upon making contact, the soft blurb of sound would shake up the Padawan, causing her eyes to shoot open and see the flash of the blades.

“OH.” L’yoom jerked her head back and fluttered her eyes open and closed, looking away and trying to recompose herself. “Oh my goodness.” She said, pulling her blade away from Ryv’s as she settled herself. “Oh wow.” A hand raised to rub eyes, giving her a second to open her eyes again.

“Why was that so loud? Is it always going to do that…?” She said, not realizing that being attuned with the force meant that much of what happened was amplified, including the vibrations of sound. The girl would certainly need to focus deeper to not break her muse. Ryv Ryv

• Love
Reactions: Ryv
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
At L'yoom's discomfort, Ryv stopped immediately. He pulled back on the second strike and took a step back from the frazzled padawan. It never occurred to him something of the sort could happen. Years of battle with Sith toting the crimson saber around, and he'd never found the flash of light born of the dreaded clash disorienting.

"I'm sorry about that. Honestly, never would've thought it be uncomfortable," Ryv admitted with a sheepish smile. "Big oversight on my end. Let's take a second, find our bearings, and we'll get started again, okay?"

He turned away, activated his saber, and began to slowly twirl it around him in sweeping arcs well out of range of the others' training. Nothing about the technique spoke of incredible skill. The pattern displayed mimicked the familiar strikes of the chosen form used by the instructors. Shii-Cho wasn't a style Ryv typically fell back on in combat, but it proved an excellent style when he sought movement to keep his mind empty and body busy.

"If you'd like," he called back to the togruta. "We can trade positions and let you try taking some shots at me. Maybe being in control will help brace you for the flash?"

rose was distracted by Ryv Ryv and L'yoom Ka L'yoom Ka . She disengaged with her own training and turned to them. "Master if you will allow. If you would allow." She repeated looking for the words. she slowly began once she thought she had something worth while.

"I can use my own species ability's to alter her perception so the clash wont be so bad. I can make the sound and the light not as shocking so as she trains i can slowly amp it up to what it normally would be. In time she will be used to it. All it would take is for me to focus on her."

Rose smiled softly at them. "i can always return to my own work if you wish it's just a suggestion."

She nervously ran her hand through her hair. It wasn't very proper what she had just done. She had stopped her training to intrude on another. She was only trying to help of course. Anything that could be said to her shouldn't be to bad. The thing that worried her most was disappointing Ryv. She was a grade-A suck up and always wanted him to be proud.

The vibrations that caused her disruption came to her montrails like a shock. It was surprising for sure, but not an unwelcome feeling, just unexpected. “It just was not expected, that is all!” She said, sparking a smile that turned into more of a halfway frown. “My Montrails...” She mused, a hand raising up to place against it. “It just felt so much... It felt so… inter… twined.” Her eyes looked around for that word before finding it. She’d look to Ryv and blink, hoping she was not sounding like a complete maniac.

At Ryv’s suggestion, her eyes widened. She had seen the flash before, but in such a state of focus, it had been amplified significantly by her own species attributes, as well as being well attuned with the force. It was certainly an unforeseen circumstance. “No, I saw it!” She said, referring to the wave of his emotions when he struck. “The strike. I can do it. I will just try to ignore the big-- Brugguhmmm that happens.” She was tenacious and eager to keep going. It was clear she wanted to continue, but in all likelihood, the reaction to it would be difficult to sustain.

When the redhead approached, L’yoom’s eyes immediately went to that exact feature. Her eyes would flutter down to meet hers with a smile. “Rose.” She said, though it sounded more eloquent, like the first time she’d said the word-- only having heard it from Ryv. “You can do that?” L’yoom wondered, her curiosity clear in her eyes as her head tilted slightly. It tilted again and her eyes switched to Ryv. “I would not mind that. If it is possible.” Ryv Ryv Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

• Love
Reactions: Ryv
"i mostly do it to patch up my skin shifts but i'm sure i can do that. if i can make others smell things to fix a skin shift, how much harder can toning down a noise be?" rose responded with a grin as her offer was taken up by l'yoom. "but first we need Ryv's approval i don't want to ruin your training only help so its up to him in the end." rose knew it would most likely be a difficult task. A terribly difficult task, but she liked to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom