Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cortosis Heist [ OOC ]

[member="Augustus Fel"]

Given my timezone, I'm hoping I don't get left behind. I'm from New Zealand so GMT+12, I think most of you might be posting early morning for me. Hopefully that doesn't become an issue.

Progflaw99

Zarack Arkaos said:
[member="Augustus Fel"]

Given my timezone, I'm hoping I don't get left behind. I'm from New Zealand so GMT+12, I think most of you might be posting early morning for me. Hopefully that doesn't become an issue.
Shouldn't be! I'm okay with posting slow, looks like it's worked so far! I'm Central US. But that being said, I can post usually whenever. I can probably guarantee a post a day at slowest, maybe 2, it totally depends on my schedule, I'm also okay with posting slower too, so whatever works is fine by me, I'm in no rush!

Can't rush quality!

[member="Arrya Volan"]

I can certainly promise one or two posts a day at the least though wanted it known my day might be your late evening xD Hence I thought it worth mentioning just in case. Not entirely sure how you guys handle posting order, it seems to be different for everyone.

inactivechar01

I
Mine's GMT + 2 so we are all fine lol. Once or twice a day is a great pace as well so no worries. [member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Progflaw99

Bryanjar Aulfmaor said:
[member="Augustus Fel"]

I cant read today, im sorry .... geez
[member="Augustus Fel"] [member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"]

Technically, there could still be quite a bit written in, depending on what Fel intends. There's a lot of options. Much like D&D, there are almost endless opportunities to drop characters in, nothing stating that they have to be on the heist team. Hell, they could even be on the opposing side, or even a rival heist crew trying to scalp the missions rewards.

I would check with August, but I can't see any reason not to drop people in still.

[member="Bryanjar Aulfmaor"] | [member="Arrya Volan"] | [member="Augustus Fel"]

We're really only just starting this thread out, for all we know Bryanjar could have been hidden in the crew already working with Augustus. That we've yet to really get too deep into this thread, like Arrya said above, there's still plenty of possibilities left for you to get involved buddy :)

inactivechar01

I
[member="Tyr'Vult"] @Bryanjar Aulfmaor

Sure, join in. Since we've already decided on some of the things, have your intros be logical to the situation. Just like Arrya mentioned earlier (or was it Zarack) about being another heist group or opposition. You do you. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom