Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cortosis Heist [ OOC ]

inactivechar01

I
Solo development threads tend to be boring at least for me, so anyone would be interesting in hitting a faction owned cortosis shipment ?

-If so-

Which one ? I was only able to find cortosis planets only within this factions - The Sith Empire; Silver Sanctum; The First Order; The Galactic Republic; The One Sith ( I think )

[member="Augustus Fel"]

I'm always open to a profitable job and come with the fortune of not being allied nor loyal to any one particular political faction.

If it suits you, I'd happily jump in on this one.

Progflaw99

[member="Augustus Fel"]

I'd be up for a job. I can't say that I'd be willing to kill, but there's got to be another way, right?

(Arrya's a new to the world bounty hunter/ smuggler and has yet to kill anyone outright, always choosing to divert and distract rather than kill. She holds true to the belief the she is not, and will not be an assassin. That being said, if you'd want her in, let me know!)

[member="Arrya Volan"], you're not looking to complete two jobs in one swift stroke I hope...

Not that I'd be opposed to a bit of an added threat, could be rather exciting though perhaps the Cortosis be the first priority so no one's disappointed.

Progflaw99

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Nothing so sinister! I am however looking to increase my repertoire of experience, and a heist seems like just the way to do it!

inactivechar01

I
[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Thanks, Coci! Yeah, of course that's the whole aim of hitting a faction owned thing - have writers play in opposing fields. SSC writers are not only welcome but encouraged to try and stop the bad guys. :p I will let you know if we decide on hitting the SSC or a different faction !

[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

Creds are good, cortosis sells good on the market if you want to sell it rather than craft something with it. That's my goal, at least. :p

[member="Arrya Volan"]

Sure, join us but I am not guaranteeing on the lack of death. I was thinking about either direct boarding action or the more realistic one - disguise as guards on board and then takeover from within.

Just let me know guys if you're in and which faction do you think we should rob. :)

inactivechar01

I
[member="Natoline Kerrigan"]

Who knows booboo, bands tend to form on the oddest of places and situations. :p

Progflaw99

[member="Augustus Fel"], We'll call it a learning experience then! I'm in, as long as it'll be profitable! Gotta pay the bills somehow!

inactivechar01

I
So confirming the heist band:

[member="Arrya Volan"]
[member="Neivon"]
[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

[member="Natoline Kerrigan"] - You in, bby ?

Which faction would you guys pick to hit their cortosis ?

Progflaw99

[member="Augustus Fel"], Not a huge fan of the One Sith, their patrols get a little aggressive. Although, it might be a good opportunity to hit the GR too.

[member="Neivon"]
[member="Zarack Arkaos"]

What are you all thinking?

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] mentioned creating some mischief with the silver sanctum. I'm all for diving in head first and stealing from the Jedi. Hell, I might even get some training in during the expedition.

[member="Augustus Fel"] | [member="Arrya Volan"]

inactivechar01

I
[member="Zarack Arkaos"]
[member="Arrya Volan"]
[member="Neivon"]

Alright, the SSC it is then. [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I will get a thread up, either Public or Skirmish tagged, later today.

Yay! So glad I get to cross some of the people Zarack's Brother was associated with! Even if only for a short time. I wonder if Ryn'Dhal might be there xD

I'm looking forward to this :D

[member="Augustus Fel"] | [member="Arrya Volan"] | [member="Neivon"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

I'll be watching my back too, don't be thinking this is an easy bounty guys >.>

inactivechar01

I
Changed this topic's prefix and title to better answer the fact that we are going to use it as an OOC rather than flooding the Roleplay Discussion forum with yet another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom